Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now Superman is bisexual

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost like he's disarming them and turning them on at the same time.
Yeah I can’t figure it out man. I mean he’s a fun guy to be around, but I’ve known fun guys before who weren’t ladies men. My brother is so skinny and still works as a cashier at the local arcade/cinema. Been there since 2013. The girls he gets are “out of his league”. And he’s a strong left/lgbtq proponent/woke

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we can be at a diner and the waitress is clearly smitten with him even tho neither of us has said a word up till that point
From this is sounds like it's simply a looks thing.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From this is sounds like it's simply a looks thing.
To be fair I look better than him imo. And I have a style and don’t dress like a teenager. He’s 28

pic below of when I was in my 20’s with my brother on the right. The other pic is me at a sales company awards night where the team I was on got first place and so we all got a $200 prepaid visa. And the last is my brother and I side by side

Attachments

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair I look better than him imo.
I'm no judge of male attractiveness. IMO, you look more masculine, but he seems to have boyish good looks.
It's possible girls might be more drawn to him at first, but might prefer you if they spent more time with you both.
Or maybe he comes off as less threatening at first, so they feel more comfortable talking with him.

And he’s a strong left/lgbtq proponent/woke
He must be on the same feminist wavelength as these girls. Girls eat that stuff up, I think it takes the place of the paranormal stuff Mystery used to push. Just one more reason women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe good comic.But would make a horrible movie.As a die hard comic book fan i know that static a comic book about a gay black super hero was mad in the early 90's.This should surprise know one on here.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a deliberate attempt to create heroes out of people who can’t or won’t have coitus.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah true. It’s interesting you say that then because I play Star Wars battlefront 2 quite a bit and each command post (A, B, C etc) are not called by the military terms (alpha, beta, etc) but are called different names (auric, botch, etc) and I was struck by this and thought they may actively be trying to remove hints of how intersexual dynamics work