Now Cut, want Bulk?

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost 25 pounds (wasn't overweight) and I have High Def. I thought that is what I wanted, but now I would rather go back up in size.

However; I don't want to lose the Def. I know a lot has to do with my Diet from here on, but what would be best to gain with out losing def?

My Co-Worker is a body builder and he recommends just lifting heavy, putting on the mass with dieting and than trim back down.

Last time I tried to bulk up than tone down I gained too much Fat and Getting Def. back was a Hugh Battle.

Need Serious Advice with Both Diet and Plan.

Thanks!

PS> Here is a Link for Pic. http://hotornot.com/r/?eid=OLEENRO-XUG

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep that's why i said my term not yours :) "Steady body recomp" -- that works.

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
loooking ultimate ripped bro keep up the good work.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update!

I am getting back into my Workouts. I am doing low to Medium Reps with 80%-90% weight. I am trying to do weight were I reach failure at 8 reps. Kind of tricky for me after always doing High reps (10-12) @ 70% weight.

Really different Plan and have had trouble maintaining for consistent reps. So I am taking Leukic before Workout and Creakic after workout. Seems to help. Have Gakic but am waiting to use it once I plateau.

Doubled my Calorie intake, but am sticking to Complex Starches and Lean Protein.

Not going to take Weight Gainer since I want to build on lean solid weight. I know this will take longer, but in the long run I may not have to go back and cut up as much.

What do you guys think?

Open for advice.

Peace 'n Beatz