“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Notice no attention from women when I don’t sleep

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
Anyone else notice this? When I get a good night sleep I have women constantly checking me out. When I go a few nights in a row barely sleeping and look runned down I get significantly less female attention. I also notice the chicks I date want to **** me less.

I know it seems unlikely but I’ve noticed this enough to where it’s not a coincidence. I mean it’s only sleep after all, but check out this article. Maybe I’m not crazy
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
My face/skin looks much better when I’m rested.
I've also noticed this. I can even see it in the mirror, if I haven't slept my face just looks tired or unhealthy.
I can't recall ever getting much of a positive reaction from women in those circumstances.
But then when I get some sleep, I look fresh and energetic. I agree it makes a big difference.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
When people are training and trying to raise their testostorne levels one of the things said along with diet and excersize is to get plenty of sleep.

Women notice when your T is higher. Sleep restores your T levels
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
For every 1 hour less than 8 you get your testosterone level decreases by 12%...basic circadian rhythms and biology in play. Since women have testosterone receptors in their noses makes perfect sense.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top