Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'Not Yet'

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
My thinking on the third date is to not bring her back to my place and go in for the kill on the fourth.

Thoughts?
May or may not work. I say go with it unless you have a better idea.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy her company and wait it out. Not all women are the same. Personally I would have her do the majority of the reaching out. I'm not saying ghost her, but I'd be inclined to have her do the chasing from this point. That includes initiating. She'll be wondering why you don't seem quite as interested. I'm not talking any game, just have fun with it and when she asks why you haven't tried to kiss her (and she will) tell her your rules Honey. Make popcorn and tell her were watching "40 year old Virgin". After that movie she'll be like wellll Fuuuuck, lets go in the bedroom.

M

member160292

On another note, I had a first date with a chick last Thursday and told her I'll be heading out for work this week. She says she hasn't dated anyone before - 29 years old and living with her sheltered parents. Not much kino. She wanted to see me before I leave so she proposed going out to dinner tomorrow.

I replied to let's do dinner at my place.
Her response - Let's cook another time. Take it easy, Chowdah!
I replied let's not do dinner tomorrow since I have food to finish before I leave.

She's cute, but not as much as the one I'm dating or the one in OP. This one is going to take a lot of time investment, I'm thinking of a quick meet and see how she responds to a kiss.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Second date with a girl that met at my place 2:30PM. We went to a venue, took a sunset walk and picked up groceries to make dinner.
Within 5 minutes of coming back to my place she states 'I've never been to a guy's place on the second date.' I gave a half chuckle and went on with making the drinks.

Fast forward to around 9PM after dinner, we were making out on the couch for quite some time. She hits me with the 'Not Yet.' I ignore it and 20 minutes later she says it again. I responded 'You mean sex?' She confirmed and I said 'That's after our 10th date.' I let off the throttle a bit and continue to make out with her. We were still having a good time and I sometimes would slap her ass, overall good kino and tension. She leaves a little past midnight.

My thinking on the third date is to not bring her back to my place and go in for the kill on the fourth.

Thoughts?
second date should be something simple and fun. Bowling, then drinks at a bar. That’s it.

Ghost her.

that’s a test. Women WILL break rules for alpha males. If she likes you enough she would have had it with you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Second date with a girl that met at my place 2:30PM. We went to a venue, took a sunset walk and picked up groceries to make dinner.
Within 5 minutes of coming back to my place she states 'I've never been to a guy's place on the second date.' I gave a half chuckle and went on with making the drinks.

Fast forward to around 9PM after dinner, we were making out on the couch for quite some time. She hits me with the 'Not Yet.' I ignore it and 20 minutes later she says it again. I responded 'You mean sex?' She confirmed and I said 'That's after our 10th date.' I let off the throttle a bit and continue to make out with her. We were still having a good time and I sometimes would slap her ass, overall good kino and tension. She leaves a little past midnight.

Thoughts?
This is why I rarely go for the kill on date 2...because if you do and you don't get it, then it makes you look thirsty if you try again date 3.

I prefer the dinner at my place date be on date 3 after she has some comfort with you. Also, in many woman's minds, '3rd date' is when sex 'should' happen so you rarely get any resistance since she is already prepared for it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
You have to go on at least 10 dates and she has to eat at least 5kg of expensive restaurant food before you have sex the first time. Otherwise she's a slut.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to go on at least 10 dates and she has to eat at least 5kg of expensive restaurant food before you have sex the first time. Otherwise she's a slut.
Yeah, great idea. Nothing hotter than bringing her back to yours so she can fill your bowl. "uh, babe, you have wet ones and bowl pre-spray in there right?"
I know your joking, funny man, that was just my first thoughts on your reply.

M

member160292

On another note, I had a first date with a chick last Thursday and told her I'll be heading out for work this week. She says she hasn't dated anyone before - 29 years old and living with her sheltered parents. Not much kino. She wanted to see me before I leave so she proposed going out to dinner tomorrow.

I replied to let's do dinner at my place.
Her response - Let's cook another time. Take it easy, Chowdah!
I replied let's not do dinner tomorrow since I have food to finish before I leave.

She's cute, but not as much as the one I'm dating or the one in OP. This one is going to take a lot of time investment, I'm thinking of a quick meet and see how she responds to a kiss.
We went to have a quick dinner that she paid for. It worked out great since I had a first date right after with a pharmacist.

I told her to come by my place to pick up food that I can’t finish before my trip. On her way out, she turned her head as I went in for the kiss. The next night we chatted and I threw a Hail Mary. Told her that things won’t work out since it is moving too slow for my liking. Her response was that she has never dated anyone. Left it with a have a good night.

Next morning, I get a text to call her when I wake up. She calls me an hour later, I let it sit and text what’s up. She calls me again. We’ll see if this can accelerate things a bit.

Texting with the one from OP has been minimal, her responses have been more consistent. I’m going to leave a 2-3 week buffer in between second and third date to go for it on the third.

Last edited by a moderator:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We went to have a quick dinner that she paid for. It worked out great since I had a first date right after with a pharmacist.

I told her to come by my place to pick up food that I can’t finish before my trip. On her way out, she turned her head as I went in for the kiss. The next night we chatted and I threw a Hail Mary. Told her that things won’t work out since it is moving too slow for my liking. Her response was that she has never dated anyone. Left it with a have a good night.

Next morning, I get a text to call her when I wake up. She calls me an hour later, I let it sit and text what’s up. She calls me again. We’ll see if this can accelerate things a bit.

Texting with the one from OP has been minimal, her responses have been more consistent. I’m going to leave a 2-3 week buffer in between second and third date to go for it on the third.
Just wondering why if she called did you throw it back to text?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering why if she called did you throw it back to text?
There was nothing good about her wanting to talk on the phone after denying OP a kiss the night before. No one's got time for that.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Sounds like the nonsense women do when they have medium to low interest but haven't found anyone they like better...yet.

You might get a lay out of it, but once she finds someone she is more interested in she will bounce without warning.

M

member160292

We can wrap this up, third date back to my place and led her to the bedroom - zero resistance. During the whole time we were out, I made the conversation sexual.

-She is into yoga and she brought up some positions - downward dog. I played dumb and asked her what it was. She explained it and I acted still confused and asked her to show me when we got back. She chuckled 'No'
-We were out having drinks and she asked if I knew this sausage from her country, I gave a confused look and carried the conversation on what the sausage looked like. There was a basket of pine cones of various shapes on the table. I pointed out what that sausage resembles, she burst out laughing.
-She was cooking on the stove and I came out of my room to ask if she always sticks out her butt when making food. Gave her a little grind
-She says she sometimes takes a shower in the dark, since it gives her time to think and provides more sensory. I asked so you also turn the lights off during sex?

She did, however, find a marking one of my other plates purposely left. We'll see how that turns out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
We can wrap this up, third date back to my place and led her to the bedroom - zero resistance.
Awesome. She better keep it that way.