Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'Not Yet'

M

member160292

Second date with a girl that met at my place 2:30PM. We went to a venue, took a sunset walk and picked up groceries to make dinner.
Within 5 minutes of coming back to my place she states 'I've never been to a guy's place on the second date.' I gave a half chuckle and went on with making the drinks.

Fast forward to around 9PM after dinner, we were making out on the couch for quite some time. She hits me with the 'Not Yet.' I ignore it and 20 minutes later she says it again. I responded 'You mean sex?' She confirmed and I said 'That's after our 10th date.' I let off the throttle a bit and continue to make out with her. We were still having a good time and I sometimes would slap her ass, overall good kino and tension. She leaves a little past midnight.

My thinking on the third date is to not bring her back to my place and go in for the kill on the fourth.

Thoughts?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between super-high interest and moderate-to-high interest can lead to wildly different returns on your time.

Also, has this same girl been referenced in any of your other threads?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Your age, her age? How’d you meet?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second date with a girl that met at my place 2:30PM. We went to a venue, took a sunset walk and picked up groceries to make dinner.
Within 5 minutes of coming back to my place she states 'I've never been to a guy's place on the second date.' I gave a half chuckle and went on with making the drinks.

Fast forward to around 9PM after dinner, we were making out on the couch for quite some time. She hits me with the 'Not Yet.' I ignore it and 20 minutes later she says it again. I responded 'You mean sex?' She confirmed and I said 'That's after our 10th date.' I let off the throttle a bit and continue to make out with her. We were still having a good time and I sometimes would slap her ass, overall good kino and tension. She leaves a little past midnight.

My thinking on the third date is to not bring her back to my place and go in for the kill on the fourth.

Thoughts?
This is just how some women play the game. Ofcourse we can talk about primal attraction and all that, but I dont think you should go that deep( yet).

Best case scenario is you keep hanging out with her while you have some other woman to fck in the meantime. Arguably worst case is you want a LTR with her and she really counts dates. I know some dudes who preach that this is a indication she is a " good girl".

I personally dont mind a woman who plays the game like this. If I was in your shoes I would KNOW sooner or later that azz is mine anyway..recently dated a girl who said 1st date similar shyt, she wants a LTR before s3x ect. 2nd date I hit it anyway .

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Just because she’s not giving it up fast doesn’t mean she’s a “good girl”, she may just be a born again virgin. It takes upper level game and looks to unlock that box on the first couple of meets.

M

member160292

Your age, her age? How’d you meet?
35, 28, Bumble
Definitely not seeing her as LTR, good for a plate. I'd say she is the hottest one of all my plates.

@Gamisch
I know that ass is mine, she definitely knows it too. It's a matter of how I choose to play this out.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Like the man said “47 seconds…”

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
35, 28, Bumble
Definitely not seeing her as LTR, good for a plate. I'd say she is the hottest one of all my plates.
Why is that?
Probably she got that vibe from you so all this 'not yet' stuff is an attempt on her part to appear classy and to control frame. OR maybe her pvssy still hurts from the pounding she got from another guy from Bumble. :p

M

member160292

The difference between super-high interest and moderate-to-high interest can lead to wildly different returns on your time.

Also, has this same girl been referenced in any of your other threads?
Different one, she initiated a kiss on the neck first date.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

Couple of concerns of mine:

1. That is a very LONG 2nd date to have. Seven hours on a 2nd date? I think this sets a bf/gf vibe to your dates that you need to be a little careful with. Too much at once is normally NOT a good sign in my experience. Can be a sign of Cluster B.

2. Given the length of that 2nd date, that seems especially disappointing to not have gotten anything out of that. You have essentially spent the same amount of time with this girl in two dates that I would have with a new woman in four dates. I agree, chicks that make you wait are usually not a bad thing. But that was a very big time investment you just made for no payoff.

I would dial it back a bit for the 3rd date. Maybe just do drinks and gauge where she is at. She seems like she may be medium interest at best and simply wasting your time - but you will need that 3rd date to gauge that.

M

member160761

My friend, there is a difference what she says and what she does. Did she resist with her hands and body? I had the "I'm on my period", and I just said "A real pirate also rows through the red sea" etc. There is a huge difference. Generally I don't like it unless the girl is a virgin or has a low notch count.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

1. That is a very LONG 2nd date to have. Seven hours on a 2nd date? I think this sets a bf/gf vibe to your dates that you need to be a little careful with. Too much at once is normally NOT a good sign in my experience. Can be a sign of Cluster B.

2. Given the length of that 2nd date, that seems especially disappointing to not have gotten anything out of that. You have essentially spent the same amount of time with this girl in two dates that I would have with a new woman in four dates. I agree, chicks that make you wait are usually not a bad thing. But that was a very big time investment you just made for no payoff.

I would dial it back a bit for the 3rd date. Maybe just do drinks and gauge where she is at. She seems like she may be medium interest at best and simply wasting your time - but you will need that 3rd date to gauge that.
Ouch. 7 hours on second date? No wonder no sex. She’s smelling simp all over that. Do date one for an hour. Date two is constrained as well. Hopefully date two is in your apartment.

M

member160292

OP,

It was a very long second date and she didn't really want to leave until I pulled her up from the couch. I'm 99% certain she is looking to lock down someone for the winter.
My thought is to dial back the 3rd date and keeping it short. At the same time, I don't want to throw any mixed signals.

@DonQuixote She didn't provide any resistance other than the Not Yet part

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You treat her like a woman who wants to be with you, yet all you actually want to do is have her naked in the bed.
If she didn't want to leave and you didn't act on it, you were scared to be more direct in your desire, right?

M

member160292

You treat her like a woman who wants to be with you, yet all you actually want to do is have her naked in the bed.
If she didn't want to leave and you didn't act on it, you were scared to be more direct in your desire, right?
It was past midnight so I doubt anything was going to happen, my gut was telling me she wasn't going to spend the night. I tried to get her shirt off before getting hit with the 'Not Yet' the second time.

I might be putting too much thought thought into this. Heck, date 3 might not even happen. But man, she's my hottest prospect right now.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was past midnight so I doubt anything was going to happen, my gut was telling me she wasn't going to spend the night. I tried to get her shirt off before getting hit with the 'Not Yet' the second time.

I might be putting too much thought thought into this. Heck, date 3 might not even happen. But man, she's my hottest prospect right now.
She would have taken off her shirt herself if you would have taken off yours. But this is awkward. There is something off, an imbalance. It's a bit desperate. I don't think she's not interested, but because you are not direct and straightforward in what you want, and try to get it indirectly, she became uncomfortable. You lead - she follows. You are the one who wants the sex more than she does - you have to lead.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no shirt taking off, you put the hand down the pants and you go for the ****, done and done