"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Not too sure what’s going on here ...

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
423
Reaction score
64
Hi, it’s been a while ......

Met this girl just after Xmas ... we started texting .. met for drinks multiple times now ... it’s been around 5 weeks ... me personally isn’t looking for something too serious ... she wants a relationship.

Thing is it’s been almost 5 weeks now and we’re not escalating.

She’s nothing special like a 5/6/10.

What’s happening ... tempted to just say this isn’t working ...

I hate social media but I posted something earlier which was not about her was actually about my brother but regardless 5 mins later she messaged me asking what it was about .... so she saw it and thought is that about me .. ?

Is she playing games .. attention seeking or what. ? At a loss with this one ha ha.

Danny
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
423
Reaction score
64
She's trying to get your attention because she likes you.
What you think she’s holding back because she likes me ?

I know she wants more ... I think it’s a relationship she wants, oh I got a death grip hand job 2 weeks back but nothing since.

Weird

Danny.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,118
What you think she’s holding back because she likes me ?

I know she wants more ... I think it’s a relationship she wants, oh I got a death grip hand job 2 weeks back but nothing since.

Weird

Danny.
I'd just be straight up and tell her its not working and that you can't be with someone who isn't interested in you in that way.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
If you have no intention of having a relationship and she does then you should stop trying to date her. If you're unsure about what she wants then you should have a conversation about it next time you see her (if you see her) and make it clear that you only want something casual.

Communication is an effective time saver. You'll probably get a better answer out of her than what any of us on the forum can give.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Last edited:

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Why arent you escalating?

You've been around since 2014 so you're not some 16 year old.

5 weeks and only a handie? WTH?
 

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
423
Reaction score
64
Okay so after reading the replies, clearly some mistakes have been made here mainly down to me not knowing what I want or wanting to commit ... I’ve messaged her saying that I’d like to talk too her next time u see her .... of course this has sent her cogs spinning ha ha ... but I just need to know where’s we stand. Thanks
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Bro just escalate. If she wants a relationship with you, it means she likes you. You have the power in this, so keep making moves ffs
 
Top