Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not too sure what’s going on here ...

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, it’s been a while ......

Met this girl just after Xmas ... we started texting .. met for drinks multiple times now ... it’s been around 5 weeks ... me personally isn’t looking for something too serious ... she wants a relationship.

Thing is it’s been almost 5 weeks now and we’re not escalating.

She’s nothing special like a 5/6/10.

What’s happening ... tempted to just say this isn’t working ...

I hate social media but I posted something earlier which was not about her was actually about my brother but regardless 5 mins later she messaged me asking what it was about .... so she saw it and thought is that about me .. ?

Is she playing games .. attention seeking or what. ? At a loss with this one ha ha.

Danny

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's trying to get your attention because she likes you.
What you think she’s holding back because she likes me ?

I know she wants more ... I think it’s a relationship she wants, oh I got a death grip hand job 2 weeks back but nothing since.

Weird

Danny.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What you think she’s holding back because she likes me ?

I know she wants more ... I think it’s a relationship she wants, oh I got a death grip hand job 2 weeks back but nothing since.

Weird

Danny.
I'd just be straight up and tell her its not working and that you can't be with someone who isn't interested in you in that way.

Serenity

Reaction score
If you have no intention of having a relationship and she does then you should stop trying to date her. If you're unsure about what she wants then you should have a conversation about it next time you see her (if you see her) and make it clear that you only want something casual.

Communication is an effective time saver. You'll probably get a better answer out of her than what any of us on the forum can give.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Why arent you escalating?

You've been around since 2014 so you're not some 16 year old.

5 weeks and only a handie? WTH?

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so after reading the replies, clearly some mistakes have been made here mainly down to me not knowing what I want or wanting to commit ... I’ve messaged her saying that I’d like to talk too her next time u see her .... of course this has sent her cogs spinning ha ha ... but I just need to know where’s we stand. Thanks

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro just escalate. If she wants a relationship with you, it means she likes you. You have the power in this, so keep making moves ffs