Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not the Answers I Expected

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a player, and have never been one, but I've had ample experience in dealing with women.

When I posted my question, asking what the repercussions of being a fornicator are, I didn't hear what I expected to hear.

What I would have expected is this:

Such a man with such conduct would leave a trail of resentful, bitter women, who hold grudges against him in his wake, inducing them to start gossiping and slandering him in his social circles, thus turning others against him and sabotaging his opportunities.

Is this never the case?

Talk to me, guys.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman gets a son ,what do think she prefers her son to be;

A incel who barely gets laid and is scared of women.
Or a Don J. who attracts women like a magnet?

You're re looking for a ( in your opinion) socially acceptable answer ,but that's not how it works in real life. Women can be ruthless amongst each other and tend to have less codes of honour than men.

Anything goes in love and war.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

If she has two or more sons, she can even have double standards on this.

My mom went out of her way to encourage my older brother to date. She even drove him and his gf around anywhere they needed to go until he got his license and a car.

When I mentioned that I would like to find a girlfriend too, mom said to me, "Mike, maybe you're just not meant to date."

TLDR: Even your own mother will make an estimation of whether you are Chadlite or cel tier and try to steer you accordingly.

Last edited:

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I really am surprised this thread didn't get more traction. Do players really ignore and suppress the penalties of their lifestyle to justify and excuse themselves in continuing on in their follies?

The only difference between the sex addict and the alcoholic is that one requires skill; the other, only money.

Steno

Don Juan
Reaction score
In that topic ur talking about you clearly specified you were interested in what the repercussions are for men, you didn't mention anything about women.

But I agree with what your saying, every single guy I know who has a very high n count has strong narcissistic and impulsive tendencies. They don't care what happens to the women, they only care about their own gratification.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with mike32. I think mothers will have the same subconscious reactions as any woman. I wonder if when in @Mike32ct's case they suggest "maybe your just not meant to date", they are subconsciously steering the son in a path that will still get them a grandchild, and see the genes live on to another generation.

As if they're subconsciously thinking "My son is a provider, and if he tries to be a lover, there could be a chance he doesn't have a child. So I need to steer him towards the provider role regardless of his own financial well being to ensure he gets a woman pregnant."

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with mike32. I think mothers will have the same subconscious reactions as any woman. I wonder if when in @Mike32ct's case they suggest "maybe your just not meant to date", they are subconsciously steering the son in a path that will still get them a grandchild, and see the genes live on to another generation.

As if they're subconsciously thinking "My son is a provider, and if he tries to be a lover, there could be a chance he doesn't have a child. So I need to steer him towards the provider role regardless of his own financial well being to ensure he gets a woman pregnant."
That’s a plausible theory. I never looked at it that way. Maybe she had this belief that “He needs to wait until he’s 30 (ie a beta bux) to have chance.”

I thought she simply was convinced I had no chance and didn’t want to see me get rejected/hurt repeatedly. But I’ll never know for sure.

It was bizarre to say the least.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a plausible theory. I never looked at it that way. Maybe she had this belief that “He needs to wait until he’s 30 (ie a beta bux) to have chance.”

I thought she simply was convinced I had no chance and didn’t want to see me get rejected/hurt repeatedly. But I’ll never know for sure.

It was bizarre to say the least.
I was told the same by my mother. Though she could have been frustrated with me and "just saying" it to piss me off. I used to believe that if a mother seen her child as a provider that she'd subconsciously not want him to succeed with females. I second guessed this after my mother saying "when are you going to get a woman pregnant. I want a grandchild". After thinking about it, it doesn't make sense with the need to see bloodlines live on. So they want to steer you in the path that will most likely result in a child, regardless of the situation you find yourself in after the fact. Bloodlines are more important than their son's happiness.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was told the same by my mother. Though she could have been frustrated with me and "just saying" it to piss me off. I used to believe that if a mother seen her child as a provider that she'd subconsciously not want him to succeed with females. After thinking about it, it doesn't make sense with the need to see bloodlines live on. So they want to steer you in the path that will most likely result in a child, regardless of the situation you find yourself in after the fact. Bloodlines are more important than their son's happiness. I second guessed this after my mother saying "when are you going to get a woman pregnant. I want a grandchild".
My father and older brother stayed dead silent on the dating topic when it came to me. My aunt met a gay guy from my college and got his number for me. She wasn’t joking.

Can’t make this stuff up lol. I’ll stop there. Can PM me if you want to talk more.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a player, and have never been one, but I've had ample experience in dealing with women.

When I posted my question, asking what the repercussions of being a fornicator are, I didn't hear what I expected to hear.

What I would have expected is this:

Such a man with such conduct would leave a trail of resentful, bitter women, who hold grudges against him in his wake, inducing them to start gossiping and slandering him in his social circles, thus turning others against him and sabotaging his opportunities.

Is this never the case?

Talk to me, guys.
Well Isn't That Special?

Reaction score

You're re looking for a ( in your opinion) socially acceptable answer ,but that's not how it works in real life. Women can be ruthless amongst each other and tend to have less codes of honour than men.

Anything goes in love and war.
my mom would pick Incel if I had to put my money on it

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way this could realistically happen is if you did all your playing in the same park. Like if you banged a bunch of girls at the same high school, college class, office building, retail store, small town, etc.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really am surprised this thread didn't get more traction. Do players really ignore and suppress the penalties of their lifestyle to justify and excuse themselves in continuing on in their follies?

The only difference between the sex addict and the alcoholic is that one requires skill; the other, only money.
That depends whether you're addicted to sex or just the validation of believing that you got it "for free".