"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

not sure what to do

ddubdubw

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Virginia
I have been noticing this girl that works at the local pizza place. I havent been in there since May and tonight I go in to get a pizza. She remembers me and asks me how im doing. I wanted to ask her to come to my apt. to have some beer tonight but she was working in the back. My friend told me to leave a note on her car telling her to call my number to come hang out tonight . I didnt want to do that cause it didnt seem right. She gets off at 10 tonight. Should I go back when she gets off or leave it alone which I told my friend I should do in the first place. Im sure i will have other chances to get her to my place.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
If you go back tonight you will seem like a needy AFC/stalker.. if you leave a note you will be a weirdo... next time you order pizza talk to her and invite her.
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
She remembers me and asks me how im doing.
She obviously likes you, sometimes a girl waits on me and I think she likes me, but they never remember, so I know better.

Just do like the other guys said and talk to her next time.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top