Not sure if interested.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was working with this on HB9 for a few hours. She kept talking about this one guy. I said idk who he is, and here is what she said.

"He is my boyfriend...ish, not really acutally, were just kind of, hes nice..."

We get along really well and I get all the signs like kino and such, but do girls do stuff like that to friends, b/c I really felt we connected. She even requested time working with me, but that could be as friends. I'm fine if she wants to be friends, I just dont want to be wasting my time.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be tempted to keep her on the backburner. Seems like she's into this other guy. Other than that, make her think that you're better!

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thnaks for the reply, thats what I was thinking of doing.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
I just dont want to be wasting my time.

Be a man then. Get her alone and escalate.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could do that seeing she showed me where she lived and what room shes in. She also said I should take her out sometime, but I wasn't sure if that meant as friends or what.

dave007

Don Juan
Reaction score
well actually i am in a similar situation as you are..and donno how to react but till now.i hav tried to keep my mind from hinkin that my chances are no good,...instead i have tried to increase my options to minimize desperation..hope this helps..ill also be open to anyideas you may develop ..

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it this way. If she does have a boyfriend does it really matter? She deffianately likes this other guy, but it sounds like she likes you as well. If you play your game tight then the other guy should be irrelivant because your better than him. Forget she mentioned him and game her like you would any other.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I'm doing with a girl right now. She has a boyfriend, but I'm way better then her boyfriend. It is now my job to demonstrate this.

Although she still has to qualify for me...... quite the paradox actually....

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I definatly know I have a shot, just didnt know if I should go for it. Ill go with you guys and make her forget her BF.