Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not only are the French cowards, they're lazy too!

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:
totally true

Money does make you happy

if you like to travel, you need money
if you like going to the gym... you need money
if you like gettin girls...you need money (at least to aford yourself)

etc etc

if you are poor you cant do nothing but work, if you are sick you cant get no a nice hospital , you cant eat good food, etc
And yet I've personally met many many people that had no money that were always happy. Sure they had tough times but they didn't let it get them down. They always had a smile on their face. Life is about attitude not money. What's that quote where it says that 90% of life is your attitude and 10% is what happens to you?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Research suggests that happiness and money are almost completely separate concepts, i.e., if you're unhappy, money won't make you happy, and if you're happy, no money won't make you unhappy. They're unrelated for the most part.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be more happy if I had $100, than if I didn't have $100.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wootapotky, that study outlined in the article has a very fundamental flaw (other than it's dogmatism).

The small island state of Vanuatu is situated in the middle of the South Pacific Ocean, and has a population of 209,000. Its economy is built around small-scale agriculture and tourism.
What tourists do you think are putting money into their economy? If capitalistic countries stopped visiting Vanuatu because they stop being as capitalistic, Vanuatu's quality of life would plummet.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
I bolive same thing goes on in Italy and Germany .. they almost slaped him .. i work 55 hour weeks on a decen job, getting payed .. still can't aford to live comforatably.
Should I make the presumption that this job doesn't include a mastery of the English language? :p