Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not looking to cheat, but ...

A

AJ84

That's what I think, I would question how much a woman cares about you if she doesn't mind that you're out banging some other chick. Like I said, she has her own reasons for being with you, and maybe who you are banging doesn't affect them. Seems like there isn't much emotion there (which many guys would like, I guess).

You could look at it as "She loves me so much she'd rather share me than be without me", but I don't know the former seems more likely, and the latter seems like a red flag (damaged).
Yeah, I think the former is more likely. I have heard of couples who share their partners with each other but everyone is sharing, like that free love concept from the 60s/70s. It’s not the guy sleeping with whomever and the girl only sleeping with him and is fine with it because that’s how much she loves him. I’ve never seen the latter in my part of the world.

I think if someone wants to cheat to just end the relationship they are in. Leave people in the same or better situation as how you met them. If guys don’t do that, and go around hurting women then they have no right to complain about sh*t tests or alpha widows or branch swinging etc when they are contributing to the problem and themselves acting in the same crappy way as the women they complain about. Same goes for women who hurt men then complain about how men behave. Hypocrisy is one of the worst traits a man or woman can have.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
In this day and age, marriage is simply a contract with the government.

As for Spaz, if he is sampling other women, then that is not an exclusive relationship. If he is trying out different women to see which one is best for him, I don't see how that is any different than spinning plates.

If his main girl chooses not to explore her own options, it is for her own reasons. Some women will go along with this, some don't want to date more than one man but think that "boys will be boys". Daniel Rose of The Sex God Method promoted this kind of "I can fvck around but she can't because I'm a man" arrangement.

Like you, I couldn't respect a woman who was okay with this, but they're out there. Most women will dump a cheating man, and I'm sure that's the reason for many marriages ending.
The line has to be drawn somewhere. Are these two exclusive or not? Not exclusive then go bang who you please, but once you both decide on exclusivity cheating is off the table. IMO

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not exclusive then go bang who you please, but once you both decide on exclusivity cheating is off the table. IMO
Yeah, I mean if you are "exclusive", then you have a verbal agreement not to cheat. If you don't have that agreement, then it isn't cheating.

@Spaz says there is no commitment outside of engagement or marriage. Unfortunately, many people don't respect the exclusivity of those situations either. So the truth is that whatever the situation, people are faithful until they decide not to be.

Last edited:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Yeah, I mean if you are "exclusive", then you have a verbal agreement not to cheat. If you don't have that agreement, then it isn't cheating.

@Spaz says there is no commitment outside of engagement or marriage. Unfortunately, many people don't respect the exclusivity of those situations either. So the truth is that whatever the situation, people are faithful until they decide not to be.
Ya, I don’t like the path of thinking in blacks and whites, as in “all people cheat it’s just a matter of when.” I think it’s deeper than that, and depends on the person and what they believe in/ who they are.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that some guys here still talk like "Would you be OK then if your girlfriend cheated on you?". Such basic concepts, so wrong.

Women are not like men. They don't have an innate desire to **** as many men as they can. They have an innate desire to be loved and **** one man as much as they can, possibly up until they get pregnant with that man's child and have him as a stable partner. Saying women should cheat cause men do...is just non-sense. And women do cheat a whole lot more than you guys might think anyways. Hypergamy is at play in most women who won't leave even the simplest of occasions like a going out with girlfriend for a coffe or a drink without looking their best, hottest bla bla. Not all women, but a lot of them and certainly much more women then men.

Most men speak about trying different women like it's something you can do, but you somehow HAVE to be honest with the most important plate or girl in your orbit...I call bullsh1t. Women never do that. They have you in their orbit and a couple of other guys at least and will slowly slot you in to where they think you deserve to be slotted (friendzone, ****buddy, boyfriend material -> boyfriend -> boyfriend who friends know about through social media -> boyfriend who family and friends know about). This non-sense among men has to stop. They progressively let us slide in, we wanna make them our one and only as quick as possible, at least a lot of men do that. That's lame, tells her you ain't got any options and also tells her she has the power since you're making her number 1 right away while she ain't making you number 1 right away.

Guys, keep your girls guessing, don't let them know if you're dating other women or not, joke about it if you want, mess with her head (not in a mean way) and watch how most women around you will fly away. I have this happening all the time, they either are too young and beautiful to be alpha widowed and they see it happening from afar if they stay in my orbit OR they are approaching the wall, rapidly or slowly and they wanna impose their marriage/kids/family intentions on you by force. You will find only 1 or 2 women will stick around and not have a problem with the fact they know they have competition. Good and mostly secure in themselves women are not afraid of competition, they even see it as a challenge to make you like THEM and not some other girl the most. Look for the women who will not pressure you to move the relation in the direction they want, but will rather submit to the direction you lead them to, not cause they some beta, headless simp, but because she likes you so much. Simple as that

A

AJ84

The fact that some guys here still talk like "Would you be OK then if your girlfriend cheated on you?". Such basic concepts, so wrong.

Women are not like men. They don't have an innate desire to **** as many men as they can. They have an innate desire to be loved and **** one man as much as they can, possibly up until they get pregnant with that man's child and have him as a stable partner. Saying women should cheat cause men do...is just non-sense. And women do cheat a whole lot more than you guys might think anyways. Hypergamy is at play in most women who won't leave even the simplest of occasions like a going out with girlfriend for a coffe or a drink without looking their best, hottest bla bla. Not all women, but a lot of them and certainly much more women then men.

Most men speak about trying different women like it's something you can do, but you somehow HAVE to be honest with the most important plate or girl in your orbit...I call bullsh1t. Women never do that. They have you in their orbit and a couple of other guys at least and will slowly slot you in to where they think you deserve to be slotted (friendzone, ****buddy, boyfriend material -> boyfriend -> boyfriend who friends know about through social media -> boyfriend who family and friends know about). This non-sense among men has to stop. They progressively let us slide in, we wanna make them our one and only as quick as possible, at least a lot of men do that. That's lame, tells her you ain't got any options and also tells her she has the power since you're making her number 1 right away while she ain't making you number 1 right away.

Guys, keep your girls guessing, don't let them know if you're dating other women or not, joke about it if you want, mess with her head (not in a mean way) and watch how most women around you will fly away. I have this happening all the time, they either are too young and beautiful to be alpha widowed and they see it happening from afar if they stay in my orbit OR they are approaching the wall, rapidly or slowly and they wanna impose their marriage/kids/family intentions on you by force. You will find only 1 or 2 women will stick around and not have a problem with the fact they know they have competition. Good and mostly secure in themselves women are not afraid of competition, they even see it as a challenge to make you like THEM and not some other girl the most. Look for the women who will not pressure you to move the relation in the direction they want, but will rather submit to the direction you lead them to, not cause they some beta, headless simp, but because she likes you so much. Simple as that
Women who are secure in themselves are not afraid of competition, but they have a shorter timeframe for it than insecure women, actually. Secure women are the ones least likely to spend a long time sitting around wondering if their guy is going to commit and if he’s seeing other women. They are the ones who will move on and not waste months or years on a guy if they don’t think it’s going anywhere.
Part of being secure in one’s self is having those kinds of values and boundaries where you don’t put up with crap from people. The only women I have met who hang onto men leading them on and messing with their heads were insecure women who usually were not trustworthy themselves and tended to play the same games.
When a women wants a relationship, really wants one, she will make it happen even if it means dumping her current guy for a more agreeable one if the current guy has been on the fence too long. Branch swinging right? Seen it happen more than once.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who are secure in themselves are not afraid of competition, but they have a shorter timeframe for it than insecure women, actually. Secure women are the ones least likely to spend a long time sitting around wondering if their guy is going to commit and if he’s seeing other women. They are the ones who will move on and not waste months or years on a guy if they don’t think it’s going anywhere.
Part of being secure in one’s self is having those kinds of values and boundaries where you don’t put up with crap from people. The only women I have met who hang onto men leading them on and messing with their heads were insecure women who usually were not trustworthy themselves and tended to play the same games.
When a women wants a relationship, really wants one, she will make it happen even if it means dumping her current guy for a more agreeable one if the current guy has been on the fence too long. Branch swinging right? Seen it happen more than once.
Yeah, not saying you can lead quality women (don't even know what that is exactly, quality women LOL) indefinitely. Of course she has to see things progressing if you want a good one to hang around, but I've always thought a good relationship is one where the woman is a little bit insecure about whether she has this man or not. Even the "best" women tend to overlook something they consider theirs and already have, especially so when they are young and full of options everywhere so I think it's a man's duty to keep her guessing from time to time, keep her thinking and letting her know that you got options and women find you attractive as a man is not a game, it is a way to showcase your ongoing values and sexual market value (which is something women do ALL THE TIME).

As for the part where women find more agreeable guys, that is actually a poor decision on their side. One should gets what they need, not what they want. Women want relationships like they want cake today and soda tomorrow. It's not a super deep desire with reasons and everything behind it, it is rather a craving and if a good or not good woman wants to find a cuck that submits to her just to have a relationship, so be it. I don't intend to keep women who want to force their plans onto me. She is 28 and is about to hit the wall? Tough luck, I didn;t tell you to wait till 28 to find a cool guy like me. She is 23 and wants to try a good relationship badly? She will do so when she's passed my tests. And if we label women good or bad based on the length of time they take "sh1t" from me, it's not ****, it's testing. I got the gateway to the relationship, she got the gateway to sex. I got into her panties inside a week, that's called skill and I need to be an interesting man to achieve that. Now if she's good enough, she will get the relationship quickly be being a good girl. If she;s not good enough and can't get it, she will b1tch and complain and will go and find a more agreeable guy AKA a guy with almost no other options who will put her on pedestal and give her a relationship, but she will get bored of that guy quickly and will look for LizardKing type of guy again.

She might be a 9 or a 10 by her looks, I am a 9 or a 10 by my behaviour, integrity, values, manliness, business, etc. We are ranked based on different things.

A

AJ84

Yeah, not saying you can lead quality women (don't even know what that is exactly, quality women LOL) indefinitely. Of course she has to see things progressing if you want a good one to hang around, but I've always thought a good relationship is one where the woman is a little bit insecure about whether she has this man or not. Even the "best" women tend to overlook something they consider theirs and already have, especially so when they are young and full of options everywhere so I think it's a man's duty to keep her guessing from time to time, keep her thinking and letting her know that you got options and women find you attractive as a man is not a game, it is a way to showcase your ongoing values and sexual market value (which is something women do ALL THE TIME).

As for the part where women find more agreeable guys, that is actually a poor decision on their side. One should gets what they need, not what they want. Women want relationships like they want cake today and soda tomorrow. It's not a super deep desire with reasons and everything behind it, it is rather a craving and if a good or not good woman wants to find a cuck that submits to her just to have a relationship, so be it. I don't intend to keep women who want to force their plans onto me. She is 28 and is about to hit the wall? Tough luck, I didn;t tell you to wait till 28 to find a cool guy like me. She is 23 and wants to try a good relationship badly? She will do so when she's passed my tests. And if we label women good or bad based on the length of time they take "sh1t" from me, it's not ****, it's testing. I got the gateway to the relationship, she got the gateway to sex. I got into her panties inside a week, that's called skill and I need to be an interesting man to achieve that. Now if she's good enough, she will get the relationship quickly be being a good girl. If she;s not good enough and can't get it, she will b1tch and complain and will go and find a more agreeable guy AKA a guy with almost no other options who will put her on pedestal and give her a relationship, but she will get bored of that guy quickly and will look for LizardKing type of guy again.

She might be a 9 or a 10 by her looks, I am a 9 or a 10 by my behaviour, integrity, values, manliness, business, etc. We are ranked based on different things.
I’m not saying it’s right or a good decision but it happens.

Good point about women doing the same things men do when dating. But why is it when women do things like making sure you know she has options, keeping you guessing, and making you work for it, it’s called a sh*t test but when a guy does the exact same thing it’s called game?

It’s all a bunch of sh*t tests really. Game is a sh*t test if the intention is to test boundaries and influence or manipulate desired behaviour from the other person. Which leads me to question, if a man or woman has to do this regularly to get a desired behaviour from someone, how genuine is this behaviour and sustainable it is it in the long run?

Maybe that’s a separate topic for a different thread.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Been fvcking for close to 3 decades now and I still don't know what the fvck is quality women.

But I consistently hear it from those men who doesn't fvck or maybe has like at the maximum 3 fvcks his entire life.

They obviously must know something I don't. :rolleyes:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Really strange that amongst the DJ's here there's only 2 of us believing in this.

I wonder how far does the feminine imperative reaches into every man here and they can't even see it when it's displayed right in front of their eyes.

sandal

Reaction score
Perhaps people misunderstood my question... I am not looking to cheat, but merely to gain the self-confidence of running game. I'm not looking to screw every girl I run into, just to get the rush from doing pickup again. If I felt I couldn't actually commit to my girlfriend we'd be broken up by now.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u r not married then it's perfectly fine to sample a variety of women.

Actually this is what all men should strive towards.

And once you've have tasted all you could, experienced everything there is, you will finally be able to judge which women is most suited 4 you.

Ignore those naysayers, everyone is broken in some shape or form, it's finding those other broken pieces to fit yours that's worth all the risk.

I've got caught plenty of times cheating by my girlfriend, I'd simply state that I'm not married and I only want the best women possible for me. If I'm still with you, then you are the best.

Drama ensues but they accept it. I think women generally knows men who does this and is capable of drawing other women as being of value to them.
I agree with this. Why should men have to abide by the “laws” of a relationship when women abide by hypergamy?

Most women, when having doubts in an LTR, will sample some c0ck for awhile and if they deem the dude better then they breakup with the boyfriend because she has to make sure she has better shyt lined up and ready to go before breaking it off.

If OP is feeling like his woman may not be the best for him and he wants to sample some puzzy to find out then so be it. I don’t see the problem with playing the same game women do in this type of situation.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not like men. They don't have an innate desire to **** as many men as they can.
Not to the same extent perhaps, but how else do you explain the c0ck carousel?
Besides, saying that "Men should be able to cheat because they're men" is like saying "Women should be able to entertain all the orbiters they want because they are women".

Been fvcking for close to 3 decades now and I still don't know what the fvck is quality women.
How you define "quality woman" varies by the individual. What one guy looks for is different than the next. You're just looking to fvck around, so obviously you don't have any list of traits that you're looking for. There is no ideal, perfect woman, but some women will fall closer to it than others. Maybe there is no 100% loyal women, but some fall higher on the loyalty scale than others. Some women fall higher on the slvtty scale than others. It's all in what you're looking for.

Perhaps people misunderstood my question... I am not looking to cheat, but merely to gain the self-confidence of running game. I'm not looking to screw every girl I run into, just to get the rush from doing pickup again. If I felt I couldn't actually commit to my girlfriend we'd be broken up by now.
I don't get it, are you looking to bang somebody or not? If you are, you're looking to cheat.
If not, just go flirt with some girls. Or if you're looking for a rush, go get an exciting hobby like racing, skydiving, climbing, or whatever.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How you define "quality woman" varies by the individual. What one guy looks for is different than the next. You're just looking to fvck around, so obviously you don't have any list of traits that you're looking for. There is no ideal, perfect woman, but some women will fall closer to it than others. Maybe there is no 100% loyal women, but some fall higher on the loyalty scale than others. Some women fall higher on the slvtty scale than others. It's all in what you're looking for.
There's no such thing as quality women.

As such there is no need to define it.

Rather strange that the only people who is constantly peddling this idea of "quality" women r women themselves and by men who surprisingly has low to almost negligible s€xual encounters with women. :rolleyes:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no such thing as quality women
Don't get hung up on semantics. I am saying that what one man finds suitable for a relationship is different than what another man finds suitable for a relationship. There is no perfect woman, anymore than there is a perfect man.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Don't get hung up on semantics. I am saying that what one man finds suitable for a relationship is different than what another man finds suitable for a relationship. There is no perfect woman, anymore than there is a perfect man.
I know exactly what u r saying.

U r saying that men just need 2 find a woman that fits closer to his ideal unicorn.

That's ur definition of "quality" woman.

Did I get it right ? I'm sure I did.

And then those very same women sensing this, tries to mould themselves into as much as possible into this "quality" , and do a reasonable quality imitation of it right in front of you but behind ur back would oftentimes reverts to their original selfs, shocking you at times ?

Don't tell me you're never noticed it....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then those very same women sensing this, tries to mould themselves into as much as possible into this "quality" , and do a reasonable quality imitation of it right in front of you but behind ur back would oftentimes reverts to their original selfs, shocking you at times ?

Don't tell me you're never noticed it....
I have witnessed this phenomenon, that is true. But that is why you screen and don't rush into things - they will reveal their true selves in time. In my girlfriend's case, if she's been faking it for 15 years, I have to be impressed by her commitment to the role.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In my girlfriend's case, if she's been faking it for 15 years, I have to be impressed by her commitment to the role.
Haha.

There's a reason why women r the predators. Emotional predators.

And it's all good actually. It's simply survival on their part and for their offsprings.

Men r supposed 2 be clueless.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I knew a woman who looked the other way at her boyfriend’s cheating, but she was only with him because he had money and was helping to pay for her condo while she went back to school. She knew he was never going to marry her and as long as he provided she didn’t seem to care what he did.

So I think when the woman isn’t emotionally attached to the man they don’t care as much as long as his wallet stays opev
In this day and age, marriage is simply a contract with the government.

As for Spaz, if he is sampling other women, then that is not an exclusive relationship. If he is trying out different women to see which one is best for him, I don't see how that is any different than spinning plates.

If his main girl chooses not to explore her own options, it is for her own reasons. Some women will go along with this, some don't want to date more than one man but think that "boys will be boys". Daniel Rose of The Sex God Method promoted this kind of "I can fvck around but she can't because I'm a man" arrangement.

Like you, I couldn't respect a woman who was okay with this, but they're out there. Most women will dump a cheating man, and I'm sure that's the reason for many marriages ending.
n.

Those aren’t sincere relationships of course but if both parties are ok with it..

But I’m with you Zekko I don’t think most women who are emotionally attached are going to be ok with that and will feel hurt. Just like any man would if he had feelings for her.
Because it's so easy for women to cheat and women can more easily replace men (in general) it's different when men cheat. Also men are capable of loving more than one woman at time. When a woman cheats it means she no longer respects him so she can't love him. Also a woman can ivy hey pregnant by one man at time, but men can impregnate 100s or even 1000s if women. It's totally different.

@AJ84 your western woman entitlement syndrome is showing and @zekko your enabling her. FB_IMG_1538945401022.jpg

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not saying it’s right or a good decision but it happens.

Good point about women doing the same things men do when dating. But why is it when women do things like making sure you know she has options, keeping you guessing, and making you work for it, it’s called a sh*t test but when a guy does the exact same thing it’s called game?

It’s all a bunch of sh*t tests really. Game is a sh*t test if the intention is to test boundaries and influence or manipulate desired behaviour from the other person. Which leads me to question, if a man or woman has to do this regularly to get a desired behaviour from someone, how genuine is this behaviour and sustainable it is it in the long run?

Maybe that’s a separate topic for a different thread.
AJ you should be on your knees every day thanking God that society has conditioned most men (or put them into a desperate enough spot) to even consider a woman over age of 25 as marriage or even ltr material. In countries that are still closer to the natural order of things women marry younger, with a lower partner count, because if they dont no one will want a ltr with them. Your over here saying how men cheating is the same as when women cheat. (not saying they can't cheat for similar reasons).

Western women are s ungrateful and entitled it's almost sickening. You think you should be judged the same way as a man only in ways that benefit you. Imagine if affirmative action never existed and to had to just compete with men directly based on intelligence, skill, and experience. You probably wouldn't do well at all in male dominated fields and any field that pays well and is hard will be male dominated.

You're already 34. Feminism has really messed things up and so many men arr stupid enough to fall for it and cater to this nonsense. Its immoral.

You would have been not only happier but more useful had you married when you were under 25. But get you are, 34 and still enjoying the luxery of spinning plates. You don't even realize whats best for you.

Last edited: