Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not looking to cheat, but ...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I have witnessed this phenomenon, that is true. But that is why you screen and don't rush into things - they will reveal their true selves in time. In my girlfriend's case, if she's been faking it for 15 years, I have to be impressed by her commitment to the role.
Could be a covert bpd.

A

AJ84

AJ you should be on your knees every day thanking God that society has conditioned most men (or put them into a desperate enough spot) to even consider a woman over age of 25 as marriage or even ltr material. In countries that are still closer to the natural order of things women marry younger, with a lower partner count, because if they dont no one will want a ltr with them. Your over here saying how men cheating is the same as when women cheat. (not saying they can't cheat for similar reasons).

Western women are s ungrateful and entitled it's almost sickening. You think you should be judged the same way as a man only in ways that benefit you. Imagine if affirmative action never existed and to had to just compete with men directly based on intelligence, skill, and experience. You probably wouldn't do well at all in male dominated fields and any field that pays well and is hard will be male dominated.

You're already 34. Feminism has really messed things up and so many men arr stupid enough to fall for it and cater to this nonsense. Its immoral.

You would have been not only happier but more useful had you married when you were under 25. But get you are, 34 and still enjoying the luxery of spinning plates. You don't even realize whats best for you.
I am married. I don’t spin plates. But, thanks for your concern, chronically homeless person who sees nothing wrong with mooching off of girlfriends and driving drunk while blaming modern women for his own short comings. Priceless advice.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I am married. I don’t spin plates. But, thanks for your concern, chronically homeless person who sees nothing wrong with mooching off of girlfriends and driving drunk while blaming modern women for his own short comings. Priceless advice.
Hahaha not chronically homeless. 4 months total. also who cares if my ex gf chose to share what she has with me? I have her good d1ck and time and affection. That woman was more than happy to share with me and she could have easily found a guy that had his sh1t together. She looked youthful and was not bad looking at all. She made her choice. Obviously she liked me a lot.

I have never ever blamed women for my short comings. Ive still been able to get women without ever having much money so obviously in doing something right.

Maybe its not completely modern womens fault that they're entitled and spoiled. ( you understand what spoiled means right?). If modern women weren't broken there wouldn't be a need for a discussion forum like this.

If nothing is ever womens fault and they cant be held accountable because "that just how they are" then they have no agency and shouldnt even be allowed to speak unless spoken to.

I've had more than one sugar mama and they more than happily participated, fully informed, in the relationship. But i think it's funny that you even think you rate to pass any judgment on me. A western woman thinks her opinion on these matters even have relevance from your pampered little perspective.

To know how many men ive known that had similar struggles to mine and they are either dead, in prison, or really hooked on hard drugs. I'm a survivor. I'm one of the smart ones.

This mouthy bullshvit coming from you is exactly why we need to stop giving women entitlemenrs and special treatment whether it be in terms of government support or even google (and other tech companies) giving special insentives to attract them to the stem field.

Our government helps women and tells the men "fvck you" and funds locking them up Instead of helping them. My best friend fron high-school overdosed from herion. I've seen so many older men in homeless shelters as a result of a divorce and a foreclosure. I'm stronger than you and smarter than you. My life has gotten slowly bettet as I've figured things out and i very rarely have had any help, yet i see a single minority woman with 5 kids in the hood with foostamps and welfare, and as these single mother raise theirs toxic children to be criminals and repeat the cycle, there are grown men that could receive that government funding and actually contribute something to society.

I've work a lot and I've done jobs that you wouldn't be able to do for a half hour. We live in a society that doesn't give a fvck about men, 90% of homeless adults are men, yet all our society does is invent fake problems like rape culture and focuses on that ****. I just think women dont deserve ANY more special treatment, and in fact let's make it as hard for women as it is for men. You retarded brat. Why are you even on this forum?

But hey it's ok. Most women are cowards anyways that's why they need special treatment and an artificial upper hand to compete. If women were as capable as men things would have evened out naturally and there would no need for a fight for equal rights and such.

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Uh... zekko has quite the wherewithal to identify a bpd, “closet” or not.
Hey atom, why don't you be direct like a man and just say what to have to say instead of implying? Dont you believe in having integrity?

A

AJ84

Hahaha not chronically homeless. 4 months total. also who cares if my ex gf chose to share what she has with me? I have her good d1ck and time and affection. That woman was more than happy to share with me and she could have easily found a guy that had his sh1t together. She looked youthful and was not bad looking at all. She made her choice. Obviously she liked me a lot.

I have never ever blamed women for my short comings. Ive still been able to get women without ever having much money so obviously in doing something right.

Maybe its not completely modern womens fault that they're entitled and spoiled. ( you understand what spoiled means right?). If modern women weren't broken there wouldn't be a need for a discussion forum like this.

If nothing is ever womens fault and they cant be held accountable because "that just how they are" then they have no agency and shouldnt even be allowed to speak unless spoken to.

I've had more than one sugar mama and they more than happily participated, fully informed, in the relationship. But i think it's funny that you even think you rate to pass any judgment on me. A western woman thinks her opinion on these matters even have relevance from your pampered little perspective.

To know how many men ive known that had similar struggles to mine and they are either dead, in prison, or really hooked on hard drugs. I'm a survivor. I'm one of the smart ones.

This mouthy bullshvit coming from you is exactly why we need to stop giving women entitlemenrs and special treatment whether it be in terms of government support or even google (and other tech companies) giving special insentives to attract them to the stem field.

Our government helps women and tells the men "fvck you" and funds locking them up Instead of helping them. My best friend fron high-school overdosed from herion. I've seen so many older men in homeless shelters as a result of a divorce and a foreclosure. I'm stronger than you and smarter than you. My life has gotten slowly bettet as I've figured things out and i very rarely have had any help, yet i see a single minority woman with 5 kids in the hood with foostamps and welfare, and as these single mother raise theirs toxic children to be criminals and repeat the cycle, there are grown men that could receive that government funding and actually contribute something to society.

I've work a lot and I've done jobs that you wouldn't be able to do for a half hour. We live in a society that doesn't give a fvck about men, 90% of homeless adults are men, yet all our society does is invent fake problems like rape culture and focuses on that ****. I just think women dont deserve ANY more special treatment, and in fact let's make it as hard for women as it is for men. You retarded brat. Why are you even on this forum?

But hey it's ok. Most women are cowards anyways that's why they need special treatment and an artificial upper hand to compete. If women were as capable as men things would have evened out naturally and there would no need for a fight for equal rights and such.
I never said nothing is ever a woman’s fault. Men are getting the crappy end of the stick in many areas and I have discussed this before on this forum.
A lot of what you’re projecting is not stuff I say. But you have not only called me names via PMs in the past but recently called me roastie and now you’re calling me a retarded brat.
Why the hell would I consider anything you have to say when it’s frame like that? Why would anyone?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What's ur reason being on this forum AJ?

You've been pushing feminine narratives most of the time. How's that helpful ?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I never said nothing is ever a woman’s fault. Men are getting the crappy end of the stick in many areas and I have discussed this before on this forum.
A lot of what you’re projecting is not stuff I say. But you have not only called me names via PMs in the past but recently called me roastie and now you’re calling me a retarded brat.
Why the hell would I consider anything you have to say when it’s frame like that? Why would anyone?
But you are a roastie and a brat.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
E
What's ur reason being on this forum AJ?

You've been pushing feminine narratives most of the time. How's that helpful ?
Male attention. Also she likes to "fraternize" and participate in a male dating forum because she is "proving" she is mentally equal and pyshcologically relatable to men. Or a mixture of these things, but close enough. Ultimately for her ego.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No idea man, if she really wants to help men, then she should be on a female forum EDUCATING women on how to be better wife's, girlfriend etc.

But she's here telling men how 2 be men while she's a woman who has never been in a man's shoe even once in her life.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
No idea man, if she really wants to help men, then she should be on a female forum EDUCATING women on how to be better wife's, girlfriend etc.

But she's here telling men how 2 be men while she's a woman who has never been in a man's shoe even once in her life.
Bingo. Women need to be trained how to practice the integrity they're fully capable of practicing.

These women are here for selfish reasons.

"look how special i am counseling men and giving them unique secret insight they wouldn't get otherwise, tehehe"

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I concur, she's either here for selfish reasons or has an agenda.

But since we r men, lets give her the benefit of doubt, let's assume it's from the goodness of her heart to help men, then she should by all means find a female forum and start educating women ASAP.

Then report her progress here.

And we men can then evaluate and study her report to our benefit.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a troll, but I'd say end your relationship and then do what you want. That's one thing, totally fine. Cheating and hiding it however is nothing but spineless.
That kind of depends to be honest. What if you are a guy who is super dissatisfied with the relationship, through most or no fault of your own, but don't want to give up half of your resources? While you most likely will eventually get caught, at least you could have some solid years of having fun while still keeping your resources. Not an optimal solution by any standard but as long as there are these draconian laws in family courts tilted against men, you're kind of forcing a certain number of those guys to go that route.

A

AJ84

I concur, she's either here for selfish reasons or has an agenda.

But since we r men, lets give her the benefit of doubt, let's assume it's from the goodness of her heart to help men, then she should by all means find a female forum and start educating women ASAP.

Then report her progress here.

And we men can then evaluate and study her report to our benefit.
I don’t owe you an explanation as to why I’m here and I don’t care if you and Soflo have issues with that.

I admit that I have not always handled debates that maturely here in the past but I realize that being that way only contributed to me looking like a closed minded idiot, even if I wasn’t calling people names.

You both have said some things that make alot of sense and is good advice but this unfortunately is overridden by your more prevalent petty pattern of attacking anyone whose views vastly differ from yours (even when they politely disagree), by insulting them. Not just the guys who are married or in LTR but even the guys who are dating and spinning plates. You both go at each other then come together to go at someone else. I see a pattern now of some members putting you on ignore or they just stop replying to whatever you are spewing at them.

Not sure why you feel you need to do this rather than have a normal mature debate like other men here are capable of doing, but the way you attack others here says a lot more about you than it does about them.

And it’s not saying much.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That kind of depends to be honest. What if you are a guy who is super dissatisfied with the relationship, through most or no fault of your own, but don't want to give up half of your resources? While you most likely will eventually get caught, at least you could have some solid years of having fun while still keeping your resources. Not an optimal solution by any standard but as long as there are these draconian laws in family courts tilted against men, you're kind of forcing a certain number of those guys to go that route.
Unfaithfulness means that you betray your partner despite them being 'faithful' to upholding a healthy relationship. So I don't count that scenario as unfaithfulness. If there isn't a healthy sexual and emotional reciprocity despite the dissatisfied partner's genuine efforts to create or restore it, there is no relationship and so nothing to be unfaithful to.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t owe you an explanation as to why I’m here and I don’t care if you and Soflo have issues with that.

I admit that I have not always handled debates that maturely here in the past but I realize that being that way only contributed to me looking like a closed minded idiot, even if I wasn’t calling people names.

You both have said some things that make alot of sense and is good advice but this unfortunately is overridden by your more prevalent petty pattern of attacking anyone whose views vastly differ from yours (even when they politely disagree), by insulting them. Not just the guys who are married or in LTR but even the guys who are dating and spinning plates. You both go at each other then come together to go at someone else. I see a pattern now of some members putting you on ignore or they just stop replying to whatever you are spewing at them.

Not sure why you feel you need to do this rather than have a normal mature debate like other men here are capable of doing, but the way you attack others here says a lot more about you than it does about them.

And it’s not saying much.
Don't change the subject and spin it.

We asked why r u even here, answer that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you why I'm here:
I like it here :)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'll tell you why I'm here:
I like it here :)
I was reading another thread(2010) that's basically abt cheating and couldn't help but notice it's all pretty much similar in content.

Different words used but similar in content.

Seems like a waste of time discussing this topic as it's all just a rehash of the same.

Looks like nothing much has changed in 8 years, at least there's consistency :lol: