Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Not looking for a hookup"

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. You know how we feel about this around here.
Never take anything a woman says seriously, especially on a dating app. Look at what she does. She clearly wants to be diicked down really hard, but by a dude that does it effortlessly. That 'no hookups' line is to weed out weak men.

Jacob40

Don Juan
Reaction score
These women with their stupid "No hookups" in their profiles. If I would have a $1 for each woman that said no hookups, but then hooked up with someone, I'd be rich. They say the opposite of what they want. Maybe I should set my profile to read "If you have state no hookups on your profile, than pass me up"

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This is easy.

First you introduce them to their first bump of heroin. Tell them the dangers are overhyped and it’s not as addictive as they say. Tell them it’s actually mellow.

Watch them puke and hate it.

Tell them it’s typical for first timers and it’s always better after a few times.

Wait until they develop a physical addiction.

Fund their addiction for 3 years. Don’t worry, you can stomp down on the quality with Ajax. They’ll never know.

After they deplete their savings, pawn everything they own, borrow money until no one will lend them any anymore and they have been arrested a few times for stealing, cut them completely off and wait 24-48 hours.

Come back with a kilo of heroin, slap it on the table, whip out your salami and tell them they know what to do.

Viola!

Threesome with mommy and daughter.

You’re welcome.
Some how I feel there is a bit of truth and history on this scheme @Amante Silvestre... You've lived a wild life I see. I can see why you are now ready to throw in the single life.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah. Fvck it. I’m ready to grow potatoes.

I’m putting in an offer on this place.

View attachment 3975

And then just sit back and watch this in the kitchen:

View attachment 3979

I’m good.
With the exception of the female picture, how much would it typically cost for a place like this, that has easy access from the main road and perhaps maybe a 45 minutes drive to a decent city of say a 300-400k population?

Land looks real fertile, especially the back area.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yeah. Fvck it. I’m ready to grow potatoes.

I’m putting in an offer on this place.

View attachment 3975

And then just sit back and watch this in the kitchen:

View attachment 3979

I’m good.
Looks like Bedford or surrounding areas in Upper Westchester. You'd have to deal with septic.. That ain't fun. I find ladies are better with lingerie or no clothes on when in house. But hey, that's me.

Before she moves in or you sign the dotted contract, please seriously consider a cohabitation agreement and a pre-nup. Heaven forbid anything goes south, she may own interest in the home and part of your retirement; especially if she helped decorate or improve the value. Speak to a lawyer. Has to be signed more than 6 months ahead of any marriage license. Many people have masks.. Just make sure she's not wearing one. @Amante Silvestre, you don't know me from a pebble on the side of the street. However, I speak from the heart and have nothing to gain. If she "loves" and cares about you, she'd have no reason not to sign.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. You know how we feel about this around here.
Women with children are almost useless, you can never discipline her children. You will get all the blame unless you are some sugar daddy she is ripping you off....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with children are almost useless, you can never discipline her children. You will get all the blame unless you are some sugar daddy she is ripping you off....
So she's not ripping off sugar daddy?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is not a sugar daddy akin to prostituition? the guy give her money and she let him have access to her
It's very close to it. They balance out sugar daddy with a non paid "boyfriend" who doesn't want her as a gf.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Probably ballpark 1.2 to 1.5 million, for a sizable working farm near a large population center of several hundred thousand like you say.
Seriously, that's a very attractive price.

More so if the land title is permanent (999 years).

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This place is up on the Canadian border.

And she does that too.;)

I’ve staved off marriage for 47 years. There are reasons why I’m ok with going the distance with this one.

She refused alimony from her first husband.

This is the house her parents left her:

View attachment 3986

She doesn’t want it. She’s just handing it off to her brothers. I’m actually surprised she isn’t asking ME to sign a prenup.

She’s perfectly fine with me leaving a 6 figure job to go live a life that, on paper anyway, looks like poverty (but not exactly). She’s putting up half the money to buy property. No loans. We’re buying cash. No debt. No credit cards. Nothing. Either one of us. Once we get a place, it’s just taxes, insurance and everyday expenses.

I have always been unconventional in how I do things, and because of that, I don’t typically have to worry about the same issues other people normally would.

I’ve spend years positioning myself so that I can basically semi-retire early without a big nest egg at all. Once I buy a piece of property I will be set up to get by just fine on a part time job. I don’t need 6 figures anymore. I don’t need to work 40 hours+ anymore. So even if things don’t work out and she turns into a completely different person, worst case is we split the property and go out separate ways. There will be no custody battles. She won’t get much for alimony even if she got it because the entire marriage is going to look like poverty on paper, outside of the real estate, which like I said, she’s putting up half up front anyway

One of the reasons I’m even considering doing this is because I have absolutely no fears of the consequences. I’m confident I will come out just fine regardless of what happens.

If in 10 years I end up single again and living in a one room cabin I built myself on 20 acres, god fvcking bless America. I’ll be just fine with that.
Hope you're right. Do you know how the average female become's financially independent? Divorce. Zsa Zsa Gabor had a famous quote. "I was always a good housekeeper. Whenever I divorced I always kept the house."

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is not a sugar daddy akin to prostituition? the guy give her money and she let him have access to her
No, in order for man to be classified as sugar daddy, there has to be a sugar baby.

Now, a sugar baby could be the same or almost the same as a gold digger.

In addition, in order for a man to be classified as sugar daddy, he has to be of a considerable older age than the sugar baby. The sugar baby is supported by the sugar daddy.

I am not sure if a wealthy toy boy banging a cougar, is also classified as a sugar daddy. Here , the sugar daddy is young and the sugar baby is mature. This type of relationship also exists.

The support coming from a sugar daddy doesn't have to be necessarily hard currency.

A prostitute is something else, a prostitute has many different clients and doesnt discriminate among poor or well-off customers. Also, a prostitute takes money at front, and she is likely to have a pimp. In the other hand, a sugar baby is unlikely.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, in order for man to be classified as sugar daddy, there has to be a sugar baby.

Now, a sugar baby could be the same or almost the same as a gold digger.

In addition, in order for a man to be classified as sugar daddy, he has to be of a considerable older age than the sugar baby. The sugar baby is supported by the sugar daddy.

I am not sure if a wealthy toy boy banging a cougar, is also classified as a sugar daddy. Here , the sugar daddy is young and the sugar baby is mature. This type of relationship also exists.

The support coming from a sugar daddy doesn't have to be necessarily hard currency.

A prostitute is something else, a prostitute has many different clients and doesnt discriminate among poor or well-off customers. Also, a prostitute takes money at front, and she is likely to have a pimp. In the other hand, a sugar baby is unlikely.
is still a trade for money to sex, and I never said gold diggers are not porstitutes, I toss in the same line because its the same, diferences are only made to make yourself feel better. also considerating what this forums tries to do that is also not a good thing to base on

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is still a trade for money to sex, and I never said gold diggers are not porstitutes, I toss in the same line because its the same, diferences are only made to make yourself feel better. also considerating what this forums tries to do that is also not a good thing to base on
I'm not really a fan of it, but it's something that's going to happen. There are some mens lives setup where it's actually a more desireable way of doing things.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of it, but it's something that's going to happen. There are some mens lives setup where it's actually a more desireable way of doing things.
I did mention it before, i'm not really against a guy using this as his advantage, or for paying for hookers, i'm agsint he beliving doing so is the only way, or belive the woman will like/love him for doing so, using things for your advantage means not being used as a fool