Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

not getting any

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went to a salsa event with two of my friends.

There we had a good time, or kind of, but I was not feeling in the mood to chat with random girls. I saw two girls that really caught my attention cause they were very very hot.
I danced with one of them and she was around 24, 155 cm, latina, super sexy, very nice face, very thin but nice butt and two huge boobs, really huge. When we finished I wanted to talk to her etc but in the end I didn't cause I felt lazy/bored/nervous/insecure...

In the last 5 months I've had zero success with girls. I've talked to a lot of them , I've got their number, I've texted them and I just got two makeouts and another date which led nowhere. It's depressing and the less success I have the worse and more lazy I feel about picking up girls.

On the right hand I think that I dont want to put that much effort in this issue, but on the left hand I think that if I dont I get nothing. Then I see guys with hot gfs and I think that they just got them by luck and had to put 1% of all the effort I put.

I want to have a steady gf so I can have steady good sex and companionship but it seems al chicks are already in relationships or if they are not, they are not interested in me lol.
I've realised that in order to get a girl the following steps are required:
1 I have to meet her.
2 I have to find her attractive.
3 She has to find me attractive.
4 She must be single.
5 She must be looking for someone.
6 We have to be kind of compatible.

I want to have sex cause I need it, but it seems it is the most difficult thing in the world besides looking for a good job.

It cant be this difficult...

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Women end up being a numbers game (lots of encounters, sorting and sifting for your interest, her interest...). In any numbers game you'll have both spurts and slumps. And you'll have 'mean reversion' (periods when the spurts and slumps even out to an average).

This is especially true if (as you do) you have standards. You are 'qualifying' women and polarizing them based upon your standards and their (apparent) interest.

For me (I'm looking less for new 'plates' these days) it works best if I focus on my standards as primary when it comes to the sorting and sifting. I do this because it's really difficult to know what another is thinking and feeling, even if you focus only on behavior rather than words.

So your numbers 3, 4 and 5 above are clearly subjective guesses and that's okay. They just don't mean as much as your 1, 2 and 6.

When you're in a 'spurt', it's all good and you may even start 'buying your own bullsh*t'. It's the slumps that can shake your confidence. But spurts, slumps and mean reversion are all part of it.

So just keep going. The trick (for me anyway) is to remember that it's hard to take any of it seriously. That's why I focus on work and life as primary and how women do (and don't) fit in with that. Your mission is primary.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
you have a sick kind of desperation.

Ask yourself why these girls dont want you? Why do you think they aren't interested? Are you broke/creepy/out of shape/dress retarded ?

Be honest bro.

Work on yourself mayne get alpha

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't that hard. The issue you are having is that you ask for advice, you get some good advice and then instead of applying it, you argue with it and try and reason or justify why what you did was right and/or the advice was wrong.
Go back and look at the other threads if you don't believe me.

Steps 4-6 aren't required for you to have sex with a woman. Sometimes step 3 isn't even necessary if she is horny enough and you happen to be in front of her. I've heard several woman say something along the lines of "Well, I wasn't really that into him but I was drinking and was kind of horny so I just let it happen."

I can tell you one of the biggest things that is killing you is lame text game. Your text conversations are pretty bad, and likely are killing the woman's interest in you. Couple that with the fact you won't escalate enough on first dates, and the woman leaves with the impression you just want to be her friend. Half the threads you don't even kiss them on the first date and the other half are like a small kiss on the lips. That's not going to get any chicks panties wet. Making out with them, grabbing and pulling their hair while you are kissing them(a few hard tugs REALLY gets them hot I've found), rubbing your hands up and down their arms, legs, down the side of their bodies so you can "accidentally" rub the outside of their breasts, grabbing their hand and putting it on your c0ck, kissing and licking their neck and earlobes(maybe even small nibbles), whispering in their ear "You look so fvcking sexy tonight" while you are doing it....

You need to be more sexually aggressive with these woman while on dates. Not like the type of sexually aggressive that gets you thrown in jail for attempted rape, the type of sexually aggressive that makes the woman's panties soaking wet and gets them turned on and horny and wanting to fvck you...

That's what is missing from these dates. At no point are you getting the woman to want to fvck you and if you aren't able to get them thinking about fvcking you, you aren't going to get them to actually fvck you. It's similar to sales----how do you get a customer to buy? By creating an urgent want in them to make them want to buy. It's the same with woman. Your job is to create the urgent want in them. And how do you do that? By escalating properly.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Women can smell your beta desperation from miles away and it dries their vagina before you even open your mouth.

The more important you make women, the less attractive they find you. Because at the end of the day, women exist ONLY for sexual pleasure, reproduction and entertainment. They are not the be-all end-all for happiness.

Any man looking to WOMEN to bring him happiness is a moronic, co-dependent beta. Women can detect this pathetic energy from you and its not attractive. And it never will be.

Wake up men.