"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Not all girls **** test...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Actually with the Good Girls the ****test can you throw you off more easily because they are rare. I d say making fun of it is fairly safe ignoring even safer and then occasionally go and head on destroy her arguments and withdraw attention to generate a bit of abandonment fear. would normally save that last method for the same sh1t test repeated ie. nagging.

Now let's be clear that's if you are being a good strong stable man. Drinking until 6 a.m. Will piss off any misses and quite rightly so.

unfortunately I can't find it anymore but somewhere on here they'd posted a Viking skald. basically the woman of the house were making fun of this guy because he was old when he d spent his entire life protecting and feeding them. A woman cares about her situation and her feelings until her last breath. Always keep your hand on your wallet and one foot out the door.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I understand why you need to sh1t test but it's not anything like keeping frame.

I actually do sh1t testing but only a pretty advanced guy has the wherewithal to do it.
I dated this model at the end of last summer for three months. We’ve had sex. Currently in a relationship with someone else. Out of the blue she messaged me today. I want to be transparent with my girl that this other woman sent this message and said she was thinking of me.
Is that a male form of a sh!t test? Is it a good idea to be honest like this? Or does it just cause bullish!t?
I know she’s probably going to get jealous in some form when I tell her. Maybe I shouldn’t. But she tells me when people reach out to her. And I think those are sh!t tests.. mind you she hasn’t slept with them..
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Punching someone is the same as self defense classes?

I understand why you need to sh1t test but it's not anything like keeping frame.

I actually do sh1t testing but only a pretty advanced guy has the wherewithal to do it.
Men post about how to effectively communicate with women to keep frame. Advice is usually to text less, create mystery/ interest, subtly let her know you have options, respond in a stoic way to any negative emotion she expresses etc.

What is the goal with those strategies? To influence her behaviour, thoughts and feelings towards him for his benefit, basically to get her to do what he wants her to do and not get roped into doing what he doesn’t want to do, like be an orbiter or emotional tampon.

When a guy posts about a woman doing those things to him, he’s told she’s sh*t testing him because she wants to get him to do what she wants. She wants commitment, or an emotional tampon, or an orbiter. She doesn’t want to be used for sex etc.

What’s different there? Nothing, they are both the same with the same goal - influencing feelings, thoughts and behaviours to get a desired outcome for their own benefit.

It is what it is. And it’s part of the whole dating thing, for better or worse. And people have to navigate this crap all the time.

But the way frame is described here, to me, seems no different then the way sh*t tests are described. I’m not saying one is worse than the other but I don’t see much of a difference, just a fancier name for one lol.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I don’t believe in sh!t testing a woman. It’s tricks by a man who can’t hold his position in space.
You don’t need psychological warfare. Besides, in the long wrong you’re going to get beat.

A man’s biggest tool is indifference. She knows that everything she does is at her own risk. The curb is not far away and she can end up there quite easily. Masculine men will automatically have this frame. Feminine men will have to contrive and create elaborations. That is a feminine trait. It is an acknowledgement that he is powerless in the face of her “greatness” and sexuality.

This is disgusting. It’s like a guy pretending to be a Marine or a SEAL or high end executive when in fact he is an incompetent baboon. Just go buy some fukking tampons and join girl land.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
Low value women, if a girl has her own life she doesn't need **** test.
If she is low value, she needs to **** test you because she needs something from you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
2.75 years and still no sh!t test. I’m wondering if my general handling of the relationship actually prevents them. Could be a combo of that plus the fact that she has great character.
 
Top