Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not all girls **** test...

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones that do are narcissists aka bpd.

By the same token, the only type of girls likely to respond to the player’s tactics is...the narcissist aka bpd.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
False

You'll get sh!t tested either in the beginning of an interaction or at the end of a relationship.
The difference between the two is interest levels.

Low interest = Very High amounts of sh!t testing.
High interest = Very Low amounts of sh!t testing until your frame shatters.
If she sees you as person A but you gradually become person C, you'll get a wave of sh!t tests coming in your direction. These tests are more predictable and easier to pass, but your frame has to project person A again otherwise you're done.

All women sh!t test. Even old geriatric women.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones that do are narcissists aka bpd.

By the same token, the only type of girls likely to respond to the player’s tactics is...the narcissist aka bpd.
I don't believe that. A lot of the time if they test you they aren't sure about you amd want to see what you are made of. It's almost an IOI if they do

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to distinguish NPD/BPD sh1t testing btw, look @flowtheory thread about her criticizing his d1ck to try to undermine his sexual confidence, that is a classic NPD "test"(not really a test just outright disrespect to get power).
I don’t get why that would give her power? Maybe you could help me out with that. According to her, she said that because she hasn’t experienced a circumsiced penis before.

R

Ranger

If she isn’t always gauging and testing you on many levels, there’s something wrong with her. I mean REALLY wrong with her. Maybe she was once a dude. Something like that.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she isn’t always gauging and testing you on many levels, there’s something wrong with her. I mean REALLY wrong with her. Maybe she was once a dude. Something like that.
I was thinking about this the other day about how odd I find it when a woman isn't playing mind games or **** like that. To the point where I feel there's something wrong with her.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe there is nothing wrong, if, "...she isn't always gauging and testing you on many levels...."

Perhaps she is actually a feminine woman, with a MAN whom she clearly admires and respects and is treating him as such.

R

Ranger

Maybe there is nothing wrong, if, "...she isn't always gauging and testing you on many levels...."

Perhaps she is actually a feminine woman, with a MAN whom she clearly admires and respects and is treating him as such.
This would mean that he is impenetrable and never has a flawed moment.
I do agree with your concept though. The more masculine a man is the less will be thrown at him. I do agree with that.

No testing or evaluation or testing? She would be dead. “If it’s too good to be true...it is. Let me find where those weaknesses are.”

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ranger I responded/clarified inside your quote below, in red.

This would mean that he is impenetrable and never has a flawed moment. Not at all.

Feminine women seeking masculine men are not expecting perfection. They are seeking masculine men they respect and admire.

I do agree with your concept though. The more masculine a man is (and the more he is respected and admired by a feminine woman) the less will be thrown at him. I do agree with that. That was my point. (Section in middle added again for emphasis.)

No testing or evaluation or testing? I did not suggest such a thing. I am not sure why you would. She would be dead. “If it’s too good to be true...it is. Let me find where those weaknesses are.”

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 I responded in Red
Women do not have one consistent desire. Agree
Women want a strong masculine man Agree
AND they want to exert control over the man. I see how this can be the experience/conclusion, when men look at it from their perspective. I want you to know that, as a woman, I perceive the dynamic VERY differently. As such, I suspect we also perceive the motivation behind sh!t tests very differently, as well. I suspect that misunderstanding leads to enormous frustration and disappointment, for both sexes.
Hence the sh1t test is inevitable Agree,
it's a structural trait.Agree
Some women of course are much more biased towards one factor than the other Agree

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not have one consistent desire. Women want a strong masculine man AND they want to exert control over the man. Hence the sh1t test in one form or another is inevitable, it's a structural trait. Some women of course are much more biased towards one factor than the other.
What it comes down to is women like a challenge. A guy who rolls over too easily is not fun for a woman. However a masculine one poses a challenge for them to try and get them to change and submit to them.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tests never go away, is what you’re saying.
Like that David Deida chapter. ‘Stop waiting for your woman to get easier’