Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Normal Weight?

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 5'7 and 160lbs. Is this normal for my height? Im not fat or anything. Been lifting and taking whey/creatine. Ive noticed my arms getting bigger though I have a lil bit of a gut that I need to work on.

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be considered in the normal range for average people.

Still on the lightish end for a weightlifter though. You aren't skinny which is all that really matters, past that do what you want expect getting fat :).

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on how much muscle and body fat you have. I'm 5'6 and 147 and I still have a gut on me. One of the hand held body fat analyzer said I had 15%.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amnbyrd said:
Im 5'7 and 160lbs. Is this normal for my height? Im not fat or anything. Been lifting and taking whey/creatine. Ive noticed my arms getting bigger though I have a lil bit of a gut that I need to work on.
You and I are about the same height and weight, and I work out, too. There's nothing wrong with your weight. If you want to get bigger than go for it, though.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's more important is your waist size. It's more important than just judging height and weight.

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright-I was just thinking I was overweight since I was hearing about ppl taller than me weight a good 20 lbs less.

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amnbyrd said:
Alright-I was just thinking I was overweight since I was hearing about ppl taller than me weight a good 20 lbs less.
That is called skinny. Baddd.