Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Normal reasons people break up

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my wife of 5 years was talking and she says she doesn't feel comfortable in her home and that's reason to break up. I told her most couples break up over financial issues abuse drugs or otherwise etc. Her not feeling comfortable in her home is because I get my 10 year old every summer. I feel she's crazy I need to get out but have no resources in the city I live in what should I do

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her that she needs a man with no kids but trust me I'll be out soon

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to get out but have no resources in the city I live in what should I do
My best guest why this happened:

1) You gave your wife’s words too much weight in the marriage. Those times your wife told you everything was alright even though she did not act like it…those were the times you were supposed to fix the situation. Instead you only focused on her words and tried to debate the situation.

Your wife is a nice girl and she gave you a nice reason for why she wants out. It is not the real reason.

Never pay attention to a woman’s words, especially your own wife. Only pay attention to a woman’s actions.

When your wife gives you a nice reason, you call her out on it. You let her know you are aware there is a problem and work to resolve it. Her nice reason is unacceptable. Get visibly angry (from her nice reason), if needed, because as a leader, your job is to know the real reason from her. You cannot lead a relationship when nice girl reasons are driving the relationship.

2) You literally said one of the main reasons in your post, resources. She does not have confidence in your resourcefulness.

Fix # 1 & 2 in this marriage or your next relationship and you will do well in life.

Best of luck to you!

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my wife of 5 years was talking and she says she doesn't feel comfortable in her home and that's reason to break up. I told her most couples break up over financial issues abuse drugs or otherwise etc. Her not feeling comfortable in her home is because I get my 10 year old every summer. I feel she's crazy I need to get out but have no resources in the city I live in what should I do
This is just an excuse to break up with you. It sounds like she has lost respect and attraction. If you want to have a call about it, let me know

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully the op does not have kids and he does not have to pay alimony. Good luck, the relationship has run its course.

Glassguy

Reaction score
It’s over. Reason is irrelevant. She now has low interest level. Dump her immediately.
Agreed.
Simply tell her that you totally agree and then do not discuss any further. Put yourself in a situation to go meet more women.

The #1 reason people break up- they found someone else they find more sexually attractive.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the reasons are irrelevant. The intention is what matters. If anyone wants out, they don't value your presence enough. Speaks volumes, walk away, and refocus on yourself.

Modern Man Advice

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately why doesn't matter. Ultimatums can't be tolerated. Your leadership is fatally wounded.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is the biggest con job. It's the number 1 way to extract resources from men and redistribution to women.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most couples break up because she stopped getting the feels and he stopped being the man.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Don't get out of the house unless she owns it. You will screw yourself over in the divorce. Consult an attorney before you do anything stupid. And yes, most guys do several stupid things that cost them because they don't know how the laws work where they are at.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
One of the big ones is because they don't communicate with each other and allow small things to fester and get to a point where they become big things that then may be too late to fix.

It's like a car...you have to do the routine maintenance like oil changes or else you get to a point where you blow your engine and then you have to replace the engine.

Few people are willing to do that these days.