Nofap Incels have higher rate of prostate cancer

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article says that not all the experts agree with that.

Generally, nofap as it's proposed here is generally to try to use the creatitve and masculine energy by semen retention in order to get real women and have real sex. However, for people like me, that doesn't work, so looking at it from primarily a health perspective, nofap is a stupid concept if it's hurting prostate health. From a spiritual standpoint, it could induce feelings of guilt or alienation from fellowship with God, or not being 100% present and in the moment. While we like to pretend only physical things are a concern, if you take the fact this life is not be all and end all for everything we all stand before God to give account for our lives, then health, while it is a priority, it is not the only priority. For example, some people can take great care of themselves and then they could get into an accident or develop some freak rare cancer, etc.... Look at what happened just 4 years ago with covid. People who had relationships and thought they wouldn't die alone, had to actually die alone and nobody could do anything to help. People who were previously healthy and taking great care of their bodies caught this virus and ended up disabled or dead, and that includes the vaccine side-effects. Nobody saw that coming in 2020.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I masturbated guilt-free since I got the advice from our family GP back when I was ten years old to stretch my 'tight' foreskin every day so I wouldn't have to have my foreskin surgically removed. I'm over fifty-five and no prostate problems.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I masturbated guilt-free since I got the advice from our family GP back when I was ten years old to stretch my 'tight' foreskin every day so I wouldn't have to have my foreskin surgically removed. I'm over fifty-five and no prostate problems.
I was recommended this too by my urologist, but to "unclog" the pipes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The practice of nofap is intended to get a man laid.

If I do not masturbate and do not get laid for more than 2 weeks, my well being suffers. I don't feel as good from a mental standpoint. While I won't masturbate if I go more than 2 weeks without sex, I know I'm not in a good spot if I'm not getting laid. Getting laid regularly also helps keep a nofap streak going.