"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

no personality, but should I date her?

Lingham

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Toronto
This may be a stupid question, but this girl I know has very little personality it seems. She isn't stupid but she doesn't seem to have many opinions or anything. And she's quiet. But I know she is horny and I want to date her because i'm attracted.

Should I ask her anyways? I'm afraid it might be an ackward date since she has no opinions and doesn't talk much.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

face

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2001
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
St. John's, NF, Canada
don't waste your time dating her, no personality=waste of your time

if you can screw her without dating then do it up.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
ya dude, Id just keep her as a fvck buddy. I can't stand to go on dates with girls that have no personality
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Same sity, same problem. I have 2 of those types sucking on my thing...

To lower the ASD, I'd recommend going out with her once or twice and then isolating and fukking.
 

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
Thats why you got to put on your pimp/player brain and dig into her life story. She is shy. Ok. Put your mind to the task and get her to open up.

Remember still waters run deep. That means people who are shy are alot deeper than you think...they have alot going on beneath the surface...you just got to mine for the gold.

Turn this one and you will have a strong cop (catch) who will follow you anywhere.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lingham

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Toronto
Alright. Well I don't think theres' much beneath the surface but I could be wrong. I will hit on her heavy for a few days and If I don't get enough response I'll next her. I'm not gonna ask her on a date though I don't think.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by PlayerSupreme
Thats why you got to put on your pimp/player brain and dig into her life story. She is shy. Ok. Put your mind to the task and get her to open up.
And when she opens up, a HUGE PILE OF CRAP falls out right onto your ears. Personal experiences only.
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
PlayerSupreme is correct. My wife was like this and this describes her well. I would
add though, that sometimes what you find below the surface are problems - psychological problems.
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
i am in the same situation

id go for the glory hole SOON (2nd date) and if she says no id be like "wuteva bu" and drop her off at a schlokazty's or some sh1t

it all depends on how hot she is (and she better be really dam hot or i will beat ur ace cause this aint funny)
 

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Maison Ikokku
Question you might want to ask is this: Is she this way around everyone? BTW, where did you meet this girl. What kind of girl is she? Is she the brainy, intellectual type? Many of these such girls may be smart but unlike such guys (who tend to be often arrogant and annoying) these girls tend to be quiet and reserved except possibly within their own circles or cliques.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ChesterB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Originally posted by Lingham
I know she is horny and I want to date her because i'm attracted.
That's the answer to your question. You're attracted, she's attracted => date.
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Re: Re: no personality, but should I date her?

Originally posted by ChesterB
That's the answer to your question. You're attracted, she's attracted => date.
Totally agree with you. You guys seem to be confusing a date for a LTR, you don't need "the right one" for a date.
 
Top