Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

No one is born gay

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Yall straight up retarded and just feel like calling a dude gay when they disagree with you. Dumbasses to the end, fr

Society can make you ‘think’ you are gay when you aren’t just based off how you grow up. Its nuanced in certain parts of society. The thing is though, gay people don’t know that they’re straight. That’s the best way to put it. If this were 20 years ago, NONE of you would be saying this crap right now. Just goes to show how even you ‘totally 100% straight’ dudes can be influenced by gay media lol
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
The generational shift will come when young men such as him replaces old farts like us.
I literally spoke up in front of like 150-200 people in my one class about how the wage gap was bs and some people even laughed at me. I’ve got more guts than half the forum based off of that alone. Funny enough, the prof even told me to be careful when I leave bc some people might not take to kindly to what I said. I’m just thinking to myself how Ill kick anyone’s ass in that class lol, but maybe that’s just ego lol.

But anyway, we got WWIII coming up in a few years time, I’m sure of it. Based off my estimates, the first events of it should be anywhere between 2020 and 2027, with a greater likelihood being between 2021 and 2024. And I’m fairly certain it’ll be in the Middle East, near the Euphrates River in particular. We’re basically gonna go to war with Turkey, and **** is gonna go down. And at some point, the prophecied Armageddon will happen. From the stuff I’ve been reading about, other people have said it will be in the 2020s as well. Isaac Newton said that the rapture would be around the year 2060, but he lived way at back and couldn’t have anticipated the globalization we have today.

Thanks to your generation, we’re all ****ed lol. Especially us youngsters RIP
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
He ain't gay.

He's a kid that's growing up and should be allowed to debate as he likes until he figures things out for himself.

The generational shift will come when young men such as him replaces old farts like us.

Just pointing out that it's the old farts generation that has empowered feminists and it has left such a sad state of affairs to the younger generation.
Maybe, maybe not. However, he's incorrect in his assumptions about the gays. At 37, I do not consider myself an old fart.
 

Kalamazi

New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
It does not look like there is much evidence to support the idea that there is a gene for homosexuality like there is a gene for blue eyes. However, there does seem to be evidence to support some genetic component to developing sexual orientation. There is a lot to suggest that orientation, once established, stays that way; and trying to alter it causes more problems than it solves.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,946
Here are some random opinions on it, just thinking out loud:
I don't know if I believe people are born gay necessarily. They might be born with a potential to be gay.
But for most of those people who end up being attracted to their own gender (for whatever reason), I don't imagine they cant help it.

On the other hand, I do think some people choose to be gay. And in this society, I also think some people can be indoctrinated to be gay.
Lesbianism, especially, is considered "cool" in certain circles, and I think that has increased the number of women who choose to be lesbian (or bisexual). Women are more likely to have bisexual tendencies than men anyway.

I knew a girl who had a child with some guy, then later claimed she was gay and was shacking up with a female. Said she had no desire toward men whatsoever. Then she fell in love with some guy and is still with him :) She's probably a good example of the way different sexual orientations are promoted in today's culture can have an effect on people, women especially.

Those are my impressions. But on the other hand, I Googled this and this study came up, which seem to refute what I said above:
"1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4 percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian and 0.9 percent as bisexual."
Not sure I believe that, but whatever.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...he-u-s-population-is-gay-lesbian-or-bisexual/
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top