No one is born gay

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is born gay. I grew up as differently from my brother as possible too. We were polar opposites. I fixed my **** though. It’s hard af, esp now but no one is born gay.
Bro, you' don't sound straight. All i'm saying

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Opionions vary, but at least I am not in the one in denial about my sexual preference. It's okay @ImTheDoubleGreatest!, we do not judge the gays. Be who you were born to be and stop fighting it.
He ain't gay.

He's a kid that's growing up and should be allowed to debate as he likes until he figures things out for himself.

The generational shift will come when young men such as him replaces old farts like us.

Just pointing out that it's the old farts generation that has empowered feminists and it has left such a sad state of affairs to the younger generation.

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a random thought about this. People ARE born gay. Why? This threads existence explains it. People who say "Nobody is born gay, it's a lifestyle choice" are exposing themselves. They're saying they have felt gay tendencies, but CHOOSE not to be gay or give into those tendencies. I don't know about you guys but it's not even a choice for me. I'm not attracted to guys whatsoever, and would never have sex with guys. People that say people choose to be gay are projecting their reality. No, YOU choose not to be gay cause you're fighting it. That's your choice. Everyone else is legitimately not attracted to the same sex at all.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just pointing out that it's the old farts generation that has empowered feminists and it has left such a sad state of affairs to the younger generation.
Hey, don't blame us. Usually the younger generation rebels against the older generation and takes things in a different direction. How were we supposed to know they were going to take it and run with it?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Xenom0rph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier in the thread I mentioned that I have a gay older brother who was born gay and that I dont believe in the existence of a gay gene, instead I believe in some sort of DNA sequencing errors or DNA combination errors during pregancy that gives rise to gay males/females......

I should have also pointed out tgat I am 5'10.5" and weigh 210 lbs while my brother is 5'4" and weighs 145 lbs.....

....that's a 6.5" difference in height and 65 lbs difference weight.... Yes, we're biological brothers....

Something happened to him during pregnacy.... I can only speculate that because my parents were very poor when they first conceived him that he was malnourished during pregnancy which lead to testosterone deficiency which may have lead to gayness.....

eli77

Don Juan
Reaction score
There were flaming gays in Roman times as with the Turkish times. It's just how it is. Heck, @ backseatjuan just came out to us that he's had a gay experience at the bar. Strange, but I do not judge. I am not a scientist, but there's evidence that people do not have a choice in being gay or not. Just now it's more open because people are more tolerant towards it.

I agree

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yall straight up retarded and just feel like calling a dude gay when they disagree with you. Dumbasses to the end, fr

Society can make you ‘think’ you are gay when you aren’t just based off how you grow up. Its nuanced in certain parts of society. The thing is though, gay people don’t know that they’re straight. That’s the best way to put it. If this were 20 years ago, NONE of you would be saying this crap right now. Just goes to show how even you ‘totally 100% straight’ dudes can be influenced by gay media lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The generational shift will come when young men such as him replaces old farts like us.
I literally spoke up in front of like 150-200 people in my one class about how the wage gap was bs and some people even laughed at me. I’ve got more guts than half the forum based off of that alone. Funny enough, the prof even told me to be careful when I leave bc some people might not take to kindly to what I said. I’m just thinking to myself how Ill kick anyone’s ass in that class lol, but maybe that’s just ego lol.

But anyway, we got WWIII coming up in a few years time, I’m sure of it. Based off my estimates, the first events of it should be anywhere between 2020 and 2027, with a greater likelihood being between 2021 and 2024. And I’m fairly certain it’ll be in the Middle East, near the Euphrates River in particular. We’re basically gonna go to war with Turkey, and **** is gonna go down. And at some point, the prophecied Armageddon will happen. From the stuff I’ve been reading about, other people have said it will be in the 2020s as well. Isaac Newton said that the rapture would be around the year 2060, but he lived way at back and couldn’t have anticipated the globalization we have today.

Thanks to your generation, we’re all ****ed lol. Especially us youngsters RIP

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He ain't gay.

He's a kid that's growing up and should be allowed to debate as he likes until he figures things out for himself.

Maybe, maybe not. However, he's incorrect in his assumptions about the gays. At 37, I do not consider myself an old fart.