Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No one is born gay

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier in the thread I mentioned that I have a gay older brother who was born gay and that I dont believe in the existence of a gay gene, instead I believe in some sort of DNA sequencing errors or DNA combination errors during pregancy that gives rise to gay males/females......

I should have also pointed out tgat I am 5'10.5" and weigh 210 lbs while my brother is 5'4" and weighs 145 lbs.....

....that's a 6.5" difference in height and 65 lbs difference weight.... Yes, we're biological brothers....

Something happened to him during pregnacy.... I can only speculate that because my parents were very poor when they first conceived him that he was malnourished during pregnancy which lead to testosterone deficiency which may have lead to gayness.....

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were flaming gays in Roman times as with the Turkish times. It's just how it is. Heck, @ backseatjuan just came out to us that he's had a gay experience at the bar. Strange, but I do not judge. I am not a scientist, but there's evidence that people do not have a choice in being gay or not. Just now it's more open because people are more tolerant towards it.

I agree

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yall straight up retarded and just feel like calling a dude gay when they disagree with you. Dumbasses to the end, fr

Society can make you ‘think’ you are gay when you aren’t just based off how you grow up. Its nuanced in certain parts of society. The thing is though, gay people don’t know that they’re straight. That’s the best way to put it. If this were 20 years ago, NONE of you would be saying this crap right now. Just goes to show how even you ‘totally 100% straight’ dudes can be influenced by gay media lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The generational shift will come when young men such as him replaces old farts like us.
I literally spoke up in front of like 150-200 people in my one class about how the wage gap was bs and some people even laughed at me. I’ve got more guts than half the forum based off of that alone. Funny enough, the prof even told me to be careful when I leave bc some people might not take to kindly to what I said. I’m just thinking to myself how Ill kick anyone’s ass in that class lol, but maybe that’s just ego lol.

But anyway, we got WWIII coming up in a few years time, I’m sure of it. Based off my estimates, the first events of it should be anywhere between 2020 and 2027, with a greater likelihood being between 2021 and 2024. And I’m fairly certain it’ll be in the Middle East, near the Euphrates River in particular. We’re basically gonna go to war with Turkey, and **** is gonna go down. And at some point, the prophecied Armageddon will happen. From the stuff I’ve been reading about, other people have said it will be in the 2020s as well. Isaac Newton said that the rapture would be around the year 2060, but he lived way at back and couldn’t have anticipated the globalization we have today.

Thanks to your generation, we’re all ****ed lol. Especially us youngsters RIP

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He ain't gay.

He's a kid that's growing up and should be allowed to debate as he likes until he figures things out for himself.

The generational shift will come when young men such as him replaces old farts like us.

Just pointing out that it's the old farts generation that has empowered feminists and it has left such a sad state of affairs to the younger generation.
Maybe, maybe not. However, he's incorrect in his assumptions about the gays. At 37, I do not consider myself an old fart.

Kalamazi

Reaction score
It does not look like there is much evidence to support the idea that there is a gene for homosexuality like there is a gene for blue eyes. However, there does seem to be evidence to support some genetic component to developing sexual orientation. There is a lot to suggest that orientation, once established, stays that way; and trying to alter it causes more problems than it solves.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some random opinions on it, just thinking out loud:
I don't know if I believe people are born gay necessarily. They might be born with a potential to be gay.
But for most of those people who end up being attracted to their own gender (for whatever reason), I don't imagine they cant help it.

On the other hand, I do think some people choose to be gay. And in this society, I also think some people can be indoctrinated to be gay.
Lesbianism, especially, is considered "cool" in certain circles, and I think that has increased the number of women who choose to be lesbian (or bisexual). Women are more likely to have bisexual tendencies than men anyway.

I knew a girl who had a child with some guy, then later claimed she was gay and was shacking up with a female. Said she had no desire toward men whatsoever. Then she fell in love with some guy and is still with him :) She's probably a good example of the way different sexual orientations are promoted in today's culture can have an effect on people, women especially.

Those are my impressions. But on the other hand, I Googled this and this study came up, which seem to refute what I said above:
"1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4 percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian and 0.9 percent as bisexual."
Not sure I believe that, but whatever.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...he-u-s-population-is-gay-lesbian-or-bisexual/

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know a gay guy who is, I wouldn’t say butch, but totally masculine and just like any other guy. Likes cars, sport. I also know very camp effiminate men who are completely straight. Weird world.

this is going to sound terrible, but my dad didn’t speak to me much as a kid so I learned a lot of my mannerisms from my mum. So for a guy, I’m quite expressive and talk with a lot of tonality . It’s been great for my sales career. So I wonder whether a lot of effiminate sounding men just learned to talk from women.

note: I am NOT camp! I’m just not Johnny one note!