"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

No fap-Tinder-More matches

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
There's no need for discussion on this considering the fact I have sporadic PSI abilities and have it documented and recorded.
Was your psychic abilities activated whilst undergoing no-fap?

If so that's one major super power.

Tell us how you teleported to another plane of existence..and what's it like over there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
OP, perhaps you should have created this thread with a claim such as, “desire acted upon is an energy which affects others’ desires,” and then slowly build your case.

The way you presented your info appears fallacious in so many regards with the largest fallacy being B does not follow A as they are unrelated.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
OP, perhaps you should have created this thread with a claim such as, “desire acted upon is an energy which affects others’ desires,” and then slowly build your case.

The way you presented your info appears fallacious in so many regards with the largest fallacy being B does not follow A as they are unrelated.
Explain the desire acted upon principle and how it works.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Explain the desire acted upon principle and how it works.
That's not my claim, it's OP's . I'm just trying to help him along in his thought process to make stronger claims in the future.

I do believe in energies though. For example, the IDGAF vibe is a certain energy of (no) intent that you put forward which is an elixir to most women ... "swag" as you call it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That's not my claim, it's OP's . I'm just trying to help him along in his thought process to make stronger claims in the future.

I do believe in energies though. For example, the IDGAF vibe is a certain energy of (no) intent that you put forward which is an elixir to most women ... "swag" as you call it.
There are different swags though. Basically it means energy. Shes a fool for a sexual swag combined with IDGAF.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
There are different swags though. Basically it means energy. Shes a fool for a sexual swag combined with IDGAF.
All swag and the way you carry yourself boils down to desire and thinking. I see the benefit of no fap for some to the extent that it alters your desire and thinking (as you have less desire to fap in time) so you release your thirst bucket. Take a guy like BigDave who masturbates all day. Take away his desire to masturbate through conditioning and he wouldn't project himself as such a desperado and repulse women. But for men who get sex regularly, to fap or not to fap is not as relevant.

As to Tinder where they can’t see your swag, I see little to no correlation.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I bought a lottery ticket every year in the last 2 years for xmas and never managed to get the top prize, I'll try no fap next december.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
All swag and the way you carry yourself boils down to desire and thinking. I see the benefit of no fap for some to the extent that it alters your desire and thinking (as you have less desire to fap in time) so you release your thirst bucket. Take a guy like BigDave who masturbates all day. Take away his desire to masturbate through conditioning and he wouldn't project himself as such a desperado and repulse women. But for men who get sex regularly, to fap or not to fap is not as relevant.

As to Tinder where they can’t see your swag, I see little to no correlation.
So, there is a benefit if you are not getting women? I can see that as possible.

Like you I see no correlation for Tinder though.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
You guys are not well versed on the scientific literature of quantum mechanics
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
This doesn't even make any sense. Somehow the computer algorithm knew you didn't jack off so it showed the photos to random women that they had no idea if you'd match with or not but did so in a way that was different some how because it knew you stopped jacking off?

Do you see how idiotic this sounds?
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I haven't fapped in 2 days and I haven't received any Tinder matches.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I haven't fapped in 2 days and I haven't received any Tinder matches.
Amazing how otherwise rational people would come up with such nonsense when all of this can simply be due to probablitlies and random chance.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You guys are not well versed on the scientific literature of quantum mechanics
I have serious doubts that you majored or even learned either chemistry or physics whilst in school to be talking about quantum mechanics.

No way a man learned in the sciences would be this delusional.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I have serious doubts that you majored or even learned either chemistry or physics whilst in school to be talking about quantum mechanics.

No way a man learned in the sciences would be this delusional.
So newton einstein and many others don't hold up to your standards?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top