Why does it seem that I can't get any EC in the gym. I mean I really am comfortable with it but can't get any. Also this happens on the street. What's wrong. Are they shy? Don't find me EC material? I don't have the ball s to approach without EC
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Some guys have a baseline serious expression on their faces. Be sure when you try to make EC you have at least the hint of a smile, to show friendly intentions.Originally posted by napoleon
Why does it seem that I can't get any EC in the gym. I mean I really am comfortable with it but can't get any. Also this happens on the street. What's wrong. Are they shy? Don't find me EC material?
Work on overcoming this. A lot of chicks don't give signals, so you are cutting down your pool of available women significantly. In a way you're letting them choose you (should be other way round) by making sure they "invite" you over (based solely on your looks incidentally). Some chicks with high IL may even be be too shy or nervous to make/hold EC!I don't have the ball s to approach without EC
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
yes same as for me, in general that is what most ppl do....everyone has their own private space that no one dares to enter.Originally posted by dillin
I'm a guy but I usually just act like I'm in my own universe when at the gym and act like nobody else is there and thats what most people do.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.