"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

no EC

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
Why does it seem that I can't get any EC in the gym. I mean I really am comfortable with it but can't get any. Also this happens on the street. What's wrong. Are they shy? Don't find me EC material? I don't have the ball s to approach without EC
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
I have found that it is very hard to get eye contact from random girls. I am no longer to shy too look into their eyes but it doesn't mean they aren't shy.
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
I'm a guy but I usually just act like I'm in my own universe when at the gym and act like nobody else is there and thats what most people do.
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
Originally posted by napoleon
Why does it seem that I can't get any EC in the gym. I mean I really am comfortable with it but can't get any. Also this happens on the street. What's wrong. Are they shy? Don't find me EC material?
Some guys have a baseline serious expression on their faces. Be sure when you try to make EC you have at least the hint of a smile, to show friendly intentions.

I don't have the ball s to approach without EC
Work on overcoming this. A lot of chicks don't give signals, so you are cutting down your pool of available women significantly. In a way you're letting them choose you (should be other way round) by making sure they "invite" you over (based solely on your looks incidentally). Some chicks with high IL may even be be too shy or nervous to make/hold EC!

A man sees what he wants and goes after it. "Signals" are unreliable anyway.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
So do you guys sometimes approach without getting EC?I read that without EC you could be facing a big R(maybe stupid!).
 

obijuan

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Women will often times look away because they feel it is your job as a man to do all the work and approach them. They may also be shy. Smiling helps.
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
Maybe because I don't have a smile on me. But when a girl is shy she will look at me when she thinks I am not looking. Could the others be so shy that they are looking me behind my back (of course some don't look at all)?
 

obijuan

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Could. But don't count on it. Not all women are going to be into you and this has much more to do with them than yourself.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
my cuz is a natural. Hes tidy gd looking and he can look a girl dead in the eye, she'll be like little glances, then he turns around as she walks passed and will say hi :eek: even start a convo.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I think if a girl has high IL she WILL "invite" you!?
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
You won't get EC without a smile and if she does look up, try a friendly wave. Both work together so well.

Whenever I manage that, I usuallly get into a convo with a girl and the phone number.

example: I am sitting there eating in a chinese restaurant and I look up and see this lady eating her food alone. I sit there and have a good smile on and then wave. when she looks up, and we get into a 15 minute conversation about useless junk. Went for the number close and got it.

My success rate with this method is about 9 out of every 10 women.

And I dont find it that hard to get random women to give me EC in school and town.

pretty much make sure you have a good confident smile and a wave(friendly). Worked wonders for me.

Just my 2 cents
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
Now we come to my next problem. When I am walking and see a cute girl I try to make EC. If she does make it ,it will be when she is passing me so when I smile she has already walked past me. So should I already smile even though she hasn't noticed me?
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by dillin
I'm a guy but I usually just act like I'm in my own universe when at the gym and act like nobody else is there and thats what most people do.
yes same as for me, in general that is what most ppl do....everyone has their own private space that no one dares to enter.

yea i dont get much EC either...i think, i dont wear my glasses in gym so 99% of the time it's hard to tell if i even get any EC.

man today i was in the gym, and this girl was having a stroll all around the gym for about 20 mins...i have no clue why the ****. she walked past me several times. i couldnt exactly see what her face looked like, as you know i dont wear my glasses. but based on as much as i could see, she seems like she was in her late 20's....so i doubt i would've went near her. when i went back into the locker room to change and leave, as i exit the locker room...she also exits the locker room.

so i was thinking hm...maybe she expected me to talk to her and # close. oh well i just left it at that.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I dont know whether all the other DJs do this (I would like to know if you DJs do this too) but i am constantly smiling. I am constantly happy. When ever I am seeing a girl I am always have that confident smile on my face.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
So how do you do it. Are you already smiling when you see a HB even though you haven't made EC?
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
yep it was hard at first but after a while it got much easier.
 
Top