Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No contact or...?

inginocchiati

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, but she said we could be **** buddies it she wasn't dating anyone.. Right now she is seeing someone, that's what she told me a month ago. It's been NC since..
NO CONTACT. NO FVCK BUDDIES. DON'T FVCK HER. DON'T RESPOND TO HER EVER AGAIN. EVEN IF SHE WANTS TO FVCK. FIND ANOTHER PIECE OF A$S... OR 10. FORGET YOU EVEN KNEW HER.

I don't think anyone here can spell it out any better. What I want to know is, why did you waste your time asking for advice, if you are just going to do it anyway? Think of one thing in your life that you take for granted, such as being able to eat, when you're hungry. You don't have to go out and earn your meal, or be forced to suffer death to hunger, because you didn't put in the work. You EXPECT to have food on your plate, even if it is handed to you by a public aid. She EXPECTS you to do what she wants you to do, regardless of what you want. Does that make you feel good?

Last edited:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
What do I do in this particular situation then? No contact until she calls and bang her? If I do then, continue to wait she calls for more sex and never initiate?

Or should I just tell her it's all or nothing for a relationship?
Say if you had two other women who had high interest in you and you were fvcking them whenever you wanted.....would you care about this low interest dead weight?

Say if you had a phone full of numbers of potentially high interest lays......would you give a fvck about this bytch who doesn't give a fvck about you?

Say you knew you could arrive in practically any city in the world without any contacts and go out and get numbers that would lead to lays and social contacts......you knew you had that game and social ability...........would you care about......what was the problem again?

Meditate on this song...

And this

And this

Meditate on what these words mean to you:
Dignity
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/dignity

Self respect
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/self–respect

Self esteem
http://psychcentral.com/lib/how-to-raise-your-self-esteem/

Buy this book:
https://www.amazon.com/No-More-Mr-Nice-Guy/dp/0762415339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXEP1l2-XlM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VucYNcP-jpI

Keep your perspective.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 nonth NC and nothing from her.. I guess I don't have to worry anymore lol

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, she strikes again. Her one month relationship failed, and now she sent me a msg inviting for lunch as friends..

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is a pvssy
OP gets validated for his betaness
OP gets dumped and hurt by this polar b1tch
OP is a masochistic
OP has no fvcking options
OP will be controlled and manipulated by c0ck-riding wh0res the rest of his life...

it's ok... goodbye bro, nice knowing you.

Gents: we tried

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, she strikes again. Her one month relationship failed, and now she sent me a msg inviting for lunch as friends..
She will use you to get her ego fixed then she will dump you a 5th time when the next guy comes along.

September 30th i said you were her plan b and you won't hear from her until the well runs dry. Looks like i hit the nail on the head and it only took her about a month to screw things up with the new guy.

No contact dude. Do not reply do. Do not call her. Do not reach out to her. Do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars.......no contact.
Don't give her a 5th chance to use you.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her. She said she would like to see me. She said it's a test to see if I'm able to be around her without being my same old, always trying to kiss her and touch her and talk about sex and when we gonna fuuk next. She said she needs to feel comfortable around me. She said every time she sees me I only talk about sex. She said she knows I like her and want to be friends with benefits, and she doesn't know about that yet, but she wants to go for lunch as friends to see how I behave.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her. She said she would like to see me. She said it's a test to see if I'm able to be around her without being my same old, always trying to kiss her and touch her and talk about sex and when we gonna fuuk next. She said she needs to feel comfortable around me. She said every time she sees me I only talk about sex. She said she knows I like her and want to be friends with benefits, and she doesn't know about that yet, but she wants to go for lunch as friends to see how I behave.
Dude really?

You just proved Mr.Wood right.

This girl has you on a string and you are pure entertainment for her.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is a pvssy
OP gets validated for his betaness
OP gets dumped and hurt by this polar b1tch
OP is a masochistic
OP has no fvcking options
OP will be controlled and manipulated by c0ck-riding wh0res the rest of his life...

it's ok... goodbye bro, nice knowing you.

Gents: we tried
+ 10 points for calling it.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I'm not in love with her anymore, I mean I like her and I'm attracted to her.. To be honest I'm fine just ****ing her here and there and I don't care at all of she gets another guy... I just want her vagina..

Problem here is that her tall yesterday, I don't wanna get friendzoned

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I'm not in love with her anymore, I mean I like her and I'm attracted to her.. To be honest I'm fine just ****ing her here and there and I don't care at all of she gets another guy... I just want her vagina..

You are a fvcking pvssy. No one on here should give you advice because you aren't taking it seriously

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my fourth and fifth contact attempts by my NC of over 4 months and ignored them both. It was on my bday and it's against my nature to be rude or unkind, so yeah, it's tougher than it sounds.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facepalm moment. I said it wasn't easy and it isn't. But neither is it that hard. There is no hope for you pal. Only when you truly hate her, and one day you will, will you be able to free yourself from this garbage. But getting to the point of hatred is a miserable road trip, and hate as a destination is no Disney World either. No need to sack up and go forever NC, but cause that will be much less difficult than the road you insist on travelling. I wrote my above post before reading the whole thread. I take it back.
Man the f*ck up son. Seriously. I don't even know this girl and already I can't stand her.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facepalm moment. I said it wasn't easy and it isn't. But neither is it that hard. There is no hope for you pal. Only when you truly hate her, and one day you will, will you be able to free yourself from this garbage. But getting to the point of hatred is a miserable road trip, and hate as a destination is no Disney World either. No need to sack up and go forever NC, but cause that will be much less difficult than the road you insist on travelling. I wrote my above post before reading the whole thread. I take it back.
Man the f*ck up son. Seriously. I don't even know this girl and already I can't stand her.
Its so easy to see from an outside perspective lol I just wish I found this place when my ex was pulling this sh1t. Having so many guys tell you to ignore and move on, yet still thinking you are smarter than them is insane.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If that were the case you would go find another vagina. But you are fixated on this paticular one and she knows she owns you.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty obviously a troll thread. But I guess the advice given will be good for other guys reading anyway.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still enough of a noob that I get sucked into troll threads, but I'm learning.... :eek:

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lunch went great.

In the end, she told me few things, she said she likes the way I make her laugh and flirt with her, the way I look at her and her body. She said she trusts me and feels comfortable around me. She said we can have sex, but even for sex she needs to feel the desire to kiss me and she doesn't, she needs to feel the fire for me and she doesn't. Nevertheless, she said she is a patient woman and likes to build things slowly, that she is going to contact me for sex for sure but I need to wait. She said i can contact her whenever I want for sex too.

She said relationship between us won't happen again and I told her the same and she said she will continue to look for other men in the future but now she is not seeing anyone.

We had fun at lunch, she paid, I held her hand during lunch, I walked her to the car with my arm around her, kissed her neck a bit and touched here and there, not a problem.. I'm the car I had my hand on her leg and no problem too.. In the end I gave her a kiss on the lips but it was like a quick thing.

I wonder if I can bring the fire and her desire to kiss me by being more unavailable and show less my feelings? I don't know.. Obviously she likes me and lets me touch her and be close. To her.

I think she will contact me for sex in few weeks but obviously because she doesn't feel the fire or desire to kiss me she is not on the rush. Probably I'll be contacted by her when she is super horny. Eventually she will meet someone else, because she has an amazing body and I'll be history.

I feel if I let her now do the calling and I start to say no few times I may be able to turn the tables around.. This woman is super hot, tall 5'8, big string ass and thigs, she is a gym girl, I'm super attracted to her....I crave her body badly but I need to turn tables around somehow, she is a hunter, a chaser and I need to get her to chase me..

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lunch went great.

In the end, she told me few things, she said she likes the way I make her laugh and flirt with her, the way I look at her and her body. She said she trusts me and feels comfortable around me. She said we can have sex, but even for sex she needs to feel the desire to kiss me and she doesn't, she needs to feel the fire for me and she doesn't. Nevertheless, she said she is a patient woman and likes to build things slowly, that she is going to contact me for sex for sure but I need to wait. She said i can contact her whenever I want for sex too.

She said relationship between us won't happen again and I told her the same and she said she will continue to look for other men in the future but now she is not seeing anyone.

We had fun at lunch, she paid, I held her hand during lunch, I walked her to the car with my arm around her, kissed her neck a bit and touched here and there, not a problem.. I'm the car I had my hand on her leg and no problem too.. In the end I gave her a kiss on the lips but it was like a quick thing.

I wonder if I can bring the fire and her desire to kiss me by being more unavailable and show less my feelings? I don't know.. Obviously she likes me and lets me touch her and be close. To her.

I think she will contact me for sex in few weeks but obviously because she doesn't feel the fire or desire to kiss me she is not on the rush. Probably I'll be contacted by her when she is super horny. Eventually she will meet someone else, because she has an amazing body and I'll be history.

I feel if I let her now do the calling and I start to say no few times I may be able to turn the tables around.. This woman is super hot, tall 5'8, big string ass and thigs, she is a gym girl, I'm super attracted to her....I crave her body badly but I need to turn tables around somehow, she is a hunter, a chaser and I need to get her to chase me..
No one cares