Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No contact on new plate

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...long story short.
I went ghost. She said she made herself busy and "got by" during the no contact.
I said she easily could have called.
Said she didnt like that i disappear.
But i didnt...i was here.
Not sure about this one....

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghosting is a natural part of the game, sh1t happens. My suggestion is that you never portray any negative attributes upon her, that tactic hardly ever works. Just say, "I apologize for going MIA on you, life has been hectic with work and lots of traveling. If you're free on blah blah, let's meet up for drinks".

Done. Simple. If she's interested, she'll bite, if not, move on. I've ghosted girls for 12 months and hooked up with them using similar lines.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude stop playing the passive role. Men are not passive they are the aggressors.

What the hell has happened to this generation where they just sit in the backseat and watch as life goes by and they go wherever the driver takes them then instead of demanding to be the driver and determine where they want to go??

This creeps into ALL aspects of your life. Dude just stop. You aren't the victim. Men take action not sit back and wonder why something didn't happen.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much pre workout have you had bro? Start your own "be your own driver" thread. Wasnt playing victim.
Just wanted to be alone. Geez

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it this way: you did one little mistake that is you confronted her about it right away, letting her know you were bitter for it.

I will not tell you to "fake it and act like you don't care", I will tell you it would profit you the most if you got to a place where you minimally care if they ghost or not AND you actively pursue other women if one of them is stagnating and not moving forward. That will help your mindset a lot.

As @marmel75 very well put it, don't sit around waiting, go on about your things.