"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

NO contact... Month Later she tags me

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
The first girl , went on a date, she wanted to bring her friend... and I was kinda third wheel on their date and the day was a big waste of time... almost like her way of breaking up with me (even tho we're not exactly dating). She messages me back 1 month later, but I'm out of the country by then.

Girl number 2, third date, no kissing, she ends the date abruptly before dinner, some excuse.
Asked her if she wanted to go for a hike, she said busy. No contact.

1 Month later she "tags" me on FB. Some article guy learning Dutch. She's dutch.

I would reconnect with her if there's sex possibility. But seems low chance of that.
At least the other girl messaged me. This one it's just a tag.

I'm a little tempted to reconnect cause she has some good contacts in Holland and I'm a software developer/distributor.
But these confounding goals confuse me haha.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top