No contact and the NPD strikes in a rage

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I also add that I have read anti-dump and it is the holy grail for avoiding cluster B. Anti-dump is a mindset. It's not PUA, it's no BS. Pook is great reading but anti-dump is the greatest work of male literature.
I do not know. I used antidumps machine and ended up with a Cluster B. If they are good at hidding it like covert narcs are- nothing won't help far.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not know. I used antidumps machine and ended up with a Cluster B. If they are good at hidding it like covert narcs are- nothing won't help far.
Sorry to hear that. The supplicating initial stage of an NPD's love bombing is hard to spot.

I bet you would spot it now you have the experience.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understand your point, but the day you feel empathy and compassion for a seriously ill woman and the unnormal life she will have to live, is the day you know you are safely on the other side and completely past the unfortunate encounter you had with her.
Yep i feel sorry for her.
After her calling me out of no where, trying fight with me for 2 days she calls and leaves a message asking to come over. Then even asked me to do something with her friday.
Like she doensnt understand her terrible behavior ruins things.
I feel bad for her, told her without this bs we would be married already and discussing things like what boat should we buying instead of this bs over the years....

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been no contact with my ex npd, when it ended i made sure to be calm and noncompliant to argue or respond to her last rage. I would not give her the satisfaction of tricking me into a fight.

Yesterday I receive 2 phone calls from her as i missed them both with a message asking for her clothes she has left at my home. I do have her clothes so i called her back to get them to her, i dont need her stopping by or calling the police as she is crazy and goes into rages when she cant have what she wants, she says that she is in disbelief that i have not reached out to her, i told her things ended with her going crazy on me in a rage and that day she was aware my mom, who had cancer last year, and had to go in to have masses checked that same day, didn't even ask what was found, or reach out to me since to check, so why is she the one in disbelief that i didnt contact someone who has been so very terrible and abusive to me , let alone unappreciative and giving no compassion? [We were tog 3 years my mom was so very nice to her and her kid she could have checked on my mom or even caled her, cancer sucks]
Long story short she tried talking about things a bit, i did not bite, got off the phone around 9 then attempted calling me back twice at 1130 pm later in the night which i didnt answer because i was in bed for work.
Again she called this am at 1030 and i didnt answer as i was working and she left a message in a yelling rage that i must be fcjing a girl.
I called back and told her i was in bed last night and am working today and does she want me to mail her her clothes as i forgot to ask how to get them to her last night rushing off the phone..which resulted in her raging and going crazy on me because i didnt answer my phone last night, even tho i was in bed. And we dont even speak anymore so wtf.

My response to her was, im dealing a lot with my mom and family and dont need anymore, thanks for calling, nice talking to u, how do u want ur clothes, she said throw them away. Raged and raged and raged on me i did give it to her a bit about being a crazy contolling psycho that says one thing and does the opposite like a disappointment, but like matter of fact ,as i got off the phone nicely as she continued to rage and try to fight i refused.

No contact and all the cvnt wanted was to call and start a fight and have drama.

I dont get it.

Why not just leave it alone?
Throw her clothes away now and never have anything to do with her again. It isn't worth it.

I had an ex behave the same way. She would call 5 to 10 times a day and fill my answering machine with raging messages

Do not play. Do not engage. Do not feed the beast.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that people who rage NEED to rage because it is a stress reliever, adrenaline high, or possibly both for them.
They also believe that out of fear you will just relent and give them what they want. It is the same mentality of the child who throws temper tantrums.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They also believe that out of fear you will just relent and give them what they want. It is the same mentality of the child who throws temper tantrums.
They have no ability to communicate or deal with anything not going their way

Billtx49

Reaction score
They have no ability to communicate or deal with anything not going their way
Yes. At an intimate personal level there is nothing below their every day social communication skills. They seem like an empty shell filled with a certain level of unconscience hatred of men inside due to past events in their life.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
And lack compassion, APPRECIATION and the ability to love
Yes, their love feature is empty also.
There is Nothing below the surface with these women. It's the ultimate con job and their curent man is the victim of the scam.
Their emotions come mostly from external triggering events, it's hardly ever anything real coming from within them.

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, their love feature is empty also.
There is Nothing below the surface with these women. It's the ultimate con job and their curent man is the victim of the scam.
Their emotions come mostly from external triggering events, it's hardly ever anything real coming from within them.
Bingo. They offer nothing yet no matter what u give them they complain it is never enough.
It's unreal

Billtx49

Reaction score
Bingo. They offer nothing yet no matter what u give them they complain it is never enough.
It's unreal
Yes, you encounter one of these women and you enter into a different reality. It all seems real at the time, but it's all fake.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you encounter one of these women and you enter into a different reality. It all seems real at the time, but it's all fake.
Yep all they see is that you are here for them and they give nothing. Like a child needing a caretaker which turns into a punching bag when they need to take everything out on us. They must control everything and if they don't they blame us for being controlling.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate myself for falling for her con. Feel so violated, weak and betrayed. To top it all off, she gave me an STI and manipulated me into thinking it wasn't. How in her mind I probably look like the most pathetic fool for sticking around for all that abuse time and time again.

Its like I had blinders on my eyes the whole time. I knew something up from day one, but she was a friend of a friend so I just thought she was just an emotional sensitive person. Only when she left did the fog clear and I was able to look back at the entire two years for what it really was......A CON

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate myself for falling for her con. Feel so violated, weak and betrayed. To top it all off, she gave me an STI and manipulated me into thinking it wasn't. How in her mind I probably look like the most pathetic fool for sticking around for all that abuse time and time again.

Its like I had blinders on my eyes the whole time. I knew something up from day one, but she was a friend of a friend so I just thought she was just an emotional sensitive person. Only when she left did the fog clear and I was able to look back at the entire two years for what it really was......A CON
**** that sue her for giving you a std.
It's against the law to not disclose that information.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that sue her for giving you a std.
It's against the law to not disclose that information.
I actually thought about it, but she moved 1000 miles away. Not much I can do now. Also, its so hard to prove in court. She manipulated me at first when I pointed out the warts saying it was just calicum deposits and nothing to worry about, then proceeded to give me a BJ. Four months after she moved I texted her to tell her she gave it to me, but she played oppsum, saying "oh no, I gave you a BJ". I was still blind and stupid at that time to read thru her BS.

Now I can see almost every lie she told. She only sucked me off cause she knew she couldn't get that strain again, and makes her BS story even that much more believable. Also, I deleted all the texts which I could have used as evidence. She was good at lying, really good. Now Dr's think my HPV is actually Herpes. All the money I spent on Dr's visits, freezing the warts 6 times and still come back. Just got prescribed a cream that costs $600. Im at the point where dying seems more refreshing.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually thought about it, but she moved 1000 miles away. Not much I can do now. Also, its so hard to prove in court. She manipulated me at first when I pointed out the warts saying it was just calicum deposits and nothing to worry about, then proceeded to give me a BJ. Four months after she moved I texted her to tell her she gave it to me, but she played oppsum, saying "oh no, I gave you a BJ". I was still blind and stupid at that time to read thru her BS.

Now I can see almost every lie she told. She only sucked me off cause she knew she couldn't get that strain again, and makes her BS story even that much more believable. Also, I deleted all the texts which I could have used as evidence. She was good at lying, really good. Now Dr's think my HPV is actually Herpes. All the money I spent on Dr's visits, freezing the warts 6 times and still come back. Just got prescribed a cream that costs $600. Im at the point where dying seems more refreshing.
In 2005 I went out in London and went back with a woman I met for 45 mins in a bar. We just did oral and I didn't notice anything odd, but before I left I received the nastiest sloppy BJ I ever had. I called her names as I did it and she got a bit upset....then she jumped on me and rubbed my **** all over with her pvssy. It seemed weird as hell, but a month later I was covered in warts. She was an ex dancer on cruise ships and clearly very cluster B.

**** man, 600 dollars for wart cream. I've had a few STDs in my time...(sign of a man!) and my healthcare is done via tax (so we still pay, I pay 40-50% tax)....but freezing is not fun. Can back twice. Rough deal man.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Shiit.
No dont give up.
Get that shiit healed and move on. F her

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the problem they are able to hide it for long enough to where you are emotionally bonded to them. I think the goal is to remain unattached even a year into a relationship where you can you stop and leave with no anxiety or hurt for yourself. If you have a heart this is tough but in this day and age It is also necessary.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the problem they are able to hide it for long enough to where you are emotionally bonded to them. I think the goal is to remain unattached even a year into a relationship where you can you stop and leave with no anxiety or hurt for yourself. If you have a heart this is tough but in this day and age It is also necessary.
They can sense when you're unattached. When they do, thats when the cheating starts.