Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nightlife when girl is with friends

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
had situation recently and wanted to know for future what to do,

Was about to leave nightlife/dance place and called uber and saw this cute girl w friend waiting. She was waiting for her friend who was in bathroom outside. Was not noisy at all. Ended up talking with her for a few minutes, super positive and receptive, got her number, but it ended abruptly because her friends (group of 4) dragged her back to dance floor.

Now I WAS technically leaving, but I guess I could have stayed instead. But in that scenario, I'd just be following her and her friends to dance floor and then... I guess just dancing with her? Also would have been impossible/very difficult to talk to her on the dance floor with group of 4.

what is best thing to do in that situation? For some reason I get single-minded when I have an "action" to do and Uber was already waiting for 5 minutes bc the conversation was going so well... IDK just mildly kicking myself assuming the number flakes lol.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man you got the number, that's a win in my book. Hit her up in a couple days and see what happens
well I texted her tonight so she has my number.. but if don't hear anything I'll text again Sunday lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a tough situation since you were already leaving the venue. You did get her number.

Your bigger mistake was texting her that soon after getting her number. If you don't hear from her, wait at least 5 days.

Numbers from nightlife venues have a high flake rate, and this has gotten worse since the mid-2000s. Even in the 1990-2005 era, a lot of numbers exchanged in nightlife didn't result in first dates, but it's gotten so bad now that a number gotten via nightlife venue has almost no meaning. In nightlife venues, there's a much more pressing need to push for the same night lay because phone numbers are almost no indicator of the likelihood of ever seeing the other person again.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Was about to leave nightlife/dance place and called uber and saw this cute girl w friend waiting. She was waiting for her friend who was in bathroom outside. Was not noisy at all. Ended up talking with her for a few minutes, super positive and receptive, got her number, but it ended abruptly because her friends (group of 4) dragged her back to dance floor.

Now I WAS technically leaving, but I guess I could have stayed instead. But in that scenario, I'd just be following her and her friends to dance floor and then... I guess just dancing with her? Also would have been impossible/very difficult to talk to her on the dance floor with group of 4.

what is best thing to do in that situation? For some reason I get single-minded when I have an "action" to do and Uber was already waiting for 5 minutes bc the conversation was going so well... IDK just mildly kicking myself assuming the number flakes lol.
You get her number and leave. You don't follow her like a lost puppy dog that is for sure.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It was a tough situation since you were already leaving the venue. You did get her number.

Your bigger mistake was texting her that soon after getting her number. If you don't hear from her, wait at least 5 days.

Numbers from nightlife venues have a high flake rate, and this has gotten worse since the mid-2000s. Even in the 1990-2005 era, a lot of numbers exchanged in nightlife didn't result in first dates, but it's gotten so bad now that a number gotten via nightlife venue has almost no meaning. In nightlife venues, there's a much more pressing need to push for the same night lay because phone numbers are almost no indicator of the likelihood of ever seeing the other person again.
There is nothing wrong with texting that night to remind her who it is...also gives a chance for a late night hookup to occur if she is interestd once she gets back from the club and leaves her friends. The chances are very very low anything will happen regardless with club girls that there is nothing to lose.

Meeting a girl at a club is different than meeting a girl in other ways. There is a high flake percentage so the sooner you engage her the better.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man you got the number, that's a win in my book. Hit her up in a couple days and see what happens
That’s a good idea. When the girl is in a huge group like that and the pull is unlikely, just get the number and then text them all at the end of the night lol

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In those situations you gotta just hope she remembers you well enough to want to call back. I don't see the harm in a text that night. One thing I've done is snap a picture of us together and send it to her as a memory jogger. It appeals to her vanity ...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the pull is unlikely, just get the number
Yes, that's all that can be done in that situation. Nightlife is mainly for same night lays. @PlatoPacks23 played it well in the moment. Even though he played it well in the moment, the chances of ever seeing her again are low.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

yeah only thing is technically I could have just changed plans and cancelled uber and said I'll stick around for a few more songs... which could've worked but then I would've followed her friends back to dance floor but idk didn't get a response today lol.

I usually text that same night just so it "sticks" in her head, don't see a problem with that.

yup I get the flake rate thing.. seems like in genera it's just difficult to get numbers that don't flake nowadays.. lol guess I'll go back to daytime stuff

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah only thing is technically I could have just changed plans and cancelled uber and said I'll stick around for a few more songs... which could've worked but then I would've followed her friends back to dance floor but idk didn't get a response today lol.

I usually text that same night just so it "sticks" in her head, don't see a problem with that.

yup I get the flake rate thing.. seems like in genera it's just difficult to get numbers that don't flake nowadays.. lol guess I'll go back to daytime stuff
I feel like the right call was let her head back with her friends. If she was really feeling you she would have incentivized you to stay longer or asked you to join her. She gave you her number though so there was likely some interest. Will she flake if you hit her up? Maybe, but you take it in stride.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the flake rate thing.. seems like in genera it's just difficult to get numbers that don't flake nowadays.. lol guess I'll go back to daytime stuff
I spent my late teens and 20s mainly doing nightlife style game at random apartment parties in college and then nightlife venues once I turned 21. It was in my late 20s when I read Roosh's "Day Bang" soon after it came out that I became a mainly daygame guy.

It's possible to be more productive with nightlife venue approach either during weeknight Happy Hours (5-8 PM) or even at some outdoor patios on weekend afternoons. Some outdoor patios have way too much table seating and not enough people standing up, which makes approaching more difficult. People are more open to approaches when everyone is standing.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like the right call was let her head back with her friends. If she was really feeling you she would have incentivized you to stay longer or asked you to join her. She gave you her number though so there was likely some interest. Will she flake if you hit her up? Maybe, but you take it in stride.
I mean she asked if I was leaving or not (which in my gut meant interest), but it just ended abruptly when her friend got out of bathroom and they went back.

idk just gets frustrating when I vibe with a girl and it doesn't feel as "forced" trying to talk with someone.. we'll see but not looking great lol.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent my late teens and 20s mainly doing nightlife style game at random apartment parties in college and then nightlife venues once I turned 21. It was in my late 20s when I read Roosh's "Day Bang" soon after it came out that I became a mainly daygame guy.

It's possible to be more productive with nightlife venue approach either during weeknight Happy Hours (5-8 PM) or even at some outdoor patios on weekend afternoons. Some outdoor patios have way too much table seating and not enough people standing up, which makes approaching more difficult. People are more open to approaches when everyone is standing.
Wow, that book is now $200 bucks on Amazon since Roosh dipped out

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean she asked if I was leaving or not (which in my gut meant interest), but it just ended abruptly when her friend got out of bathroom and they went back.

idk just gets frustrating when I vibe with a girl and it doesn't feel as "forced" trying to talk with someone.. we'll see but not looking great lol.
Drop that mindset, assume she is into you and move forward confidently. She gave you clear signs on interest in person, thats good

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop that mindset, assume she is into you and move forward confidently. She gave you clear signs on interest in person, thats good
ok since I didn't get response on first text ("nice meeting you etc) what TYPE of text would you recommend sending on Sunday?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up to you. I'd just be direct and hit her with an invitation to grab coffee or a drink sometime.
Or you can go mode one :cool:
1678566500348.png
Maybe don't do that...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's not worth following a girl around a club whilst she follows her soppy friends. The fact that she followed them is a sign of low interest. If after doing that she ignores your calls/messages, then she was probably never genuinely interested in the first place.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not worth following a girl around a club whilst she follows her soppy friends. The fact that she followed them is a sign of low interest. If after doing that she ignores your calls/messages, then she was probably never genuinely interested in the first place.
um no, I don't expect her to stay with me a stranger she just met and talked to for 5 minutes when her friends are there and she's "waiting for them" that's ridiculous

I think a lot of times the girl *could have been interested had we talked another 10 minutes but a lot of times these interactions are just too short