Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nightgame Strategies: Loud Nightclubs

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really excellent way to think of the frame that you need to have in a NightClub. I’ll test this out and then write some FRs for you guys.
Sounds like you are wanting to slay in Vegas. Same night etc. What locale are you in now? If you want to see this in action go to the hottest venue that is local to you and observe. Get yourself a drink & find a good spot to sit where you can observe. Venue type won’t matter as much as you think. If the big venue is a country venue for example, there will still be operators. The slickest ones will know how to dance, but if you pay attention you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Ditto a large live music club. Go & watch & observe. Bonus is that you will not be thirsty as you are doing this recon. Watch & observe. And if a chick gets curious about you? Be cool & see how that goes.

Carry this over to the clubs in Vegas.

Observation is a great instructor.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are wanting to slay in Vegas. Same night etc. What locale are you in now? If you want to see this in action go to the hottest venue that is local to you and observe. Get yourself a drink & find a good spot to sit where you can observe. Venue type won’t matter as much as you think. If the big venue is a country venue for example, there will still be operators. The slickest ones will know how to dance, but if you pay attention you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Ditto a large live music club. Go & watch & observe. Bonus is that you will not be thirsty as you are doing this recon. Watch & observe. And if a chick gets curious about you? Be cool & see how that goes.

Carry this over to the clubs in Vegas.

Observation is a great instructor.
That is exactly the plan. I live in a small town, but I'm more than willing to drive on weekends. I'll do whatever it takes to get this handled.

I agree that the slickest players know how to dance. I'll continue practicing that, at least I've already started. It's going to be a lot of dancing, vibing, and yelling in girls' ears.

I will do that for sure. The more practice I get in, the more successful I will be. Just like anything else.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to game with some wings last weekend in a nightclub. I got in some good practice, and felt that I did better.

I was able to get in close to the girl’s ear and have a conversation, plus all the frame stuff that was mentioned. Additionally, I was able to move a couple girls to a quieter area of the club so that I could have a more intimate conversation.

I’m still working on the dancing part, but I was able to dance with some girls as well. That was fun.

I’ll start writing out actual FRs again.

I guess the main thing that I’d like to work on here is Dance Floor Game.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s the main thing. This is supposed to be fun after all :)