Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nightgame Strategies: Loud Nightclubs

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So fellas, let's talk some NightGame. I've been able to pull from bars before. No problem: in that context, the strategies that the PUAs recommend pretty much make sense in that context.

What I want to master though, and a skill I need to learn, is gaming and pulling in extremely loud environments. Some of these loud clubs I've been in have super attractive women. I want to get really good at this game stuff, and be able to pull from ANYWHERE.

So could someone explain to me for dummies, how can I approach, have a conversation and run game in environments like this? I'm like a fish out of water in this context. Am I really going to be leaning in and yelling in the girl's ear the whole time? I wish that PUAs would go more in depth with this.

I'll be reviewing Julien's PIMP this week, so it may have some ideas. But I'd like to know what you all think as well.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
So fellas, let's talk some NightGame. I've been able to pull from bars before. No problem: in that context, the strategies that the PUAs recommend pretty much make sense in that context.

What I want to master though, and a skill I need to learn, is gaming and pulling in extremely loud environments. Some of these loud clubs I've been in have super attractive women. I want to get really good at this game stuff, and be able to pull from ANYWHERE.

So could someone explain to me for dummies, how can I approach, have a conversation and run game in environments like this? I'm like a fish out of water in this context. Am I really going to be leaning in and yelling in the girl's ear the whole time? I wish that PUAs would go more in depth with this.

I'll be reviewing Julien's PIMP this week, so it may have some ideas. But I'd like to know what you all think as well.
Here's a good article to read -

How To Flirt in Clubs and Bars. The club is one of the toughest social… | by Jordan Ebert | The Charisma Crew | Medium

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Club game is all about presence.

Lesson one: Look cool/sexy/dangerous.

Think Johnny Depp in the Dior ads or Pit Bull.

Lesson two is posture. Bad boy IDGAF position. Swagger. The way you stare, stand and move is key.

It’s a loud environment. So visual presentation is most important. Also, (Lesson 3) touch. I could always cut through crowds in a crowded club like a hot knife through butter. How? Hold head high (confident body language) combined with light touch on the back of shoulders, small of back or on the arm. The Red Sea parted for me. As a man you can slip gracefully through women the same way. And they will check you out as you do this. Then you make eye contact, hold it as you pass and avoid a goofy grin. You are COOL.

When you see a woman who appeals to you? Stare with a steady gaze as though you are looking through her. No goofy grin. Then turn to someone near you & ask how it’s going. This is how you social proof yourself. Come off bold and unapologetic in your manner.

If you are adjacent to a girl you find hot? You say near her ear “So over the crowds in here. How’s your night?” If she stonewalls you, you do nothing. Order a drink & chat in the other direction.

The cool rule at the club. Be cool.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BE nailed it.

Now I'm not going to these discotheques like in NYC and Vegas, etc. But I've really had some amazing hookups with eye contact across a crowded room. I don't try to talk. Body Language and Kino on the dance floor make my message clear....and I read hers too.

Note: ultra modern nightclubs and ultra lounges are NOT my thing. But Identifying women who want to know you in the biblical sense where it is crowded and noisy is something I've been able to accomplish fairly often.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure that we went over this before... You want to go to clubs that have a patio/outdoor area. I only go to those kind. You can approach women in the outdoor area and you should be able to hear them. When you approach women inside, tell them to go out to the outdoor area with you so you can hear them better. You can even use false time constraints like telling them to come outside with you for a few minutes and that you need to get back to your friends.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really on my mouthpiece a lot for game but it’s hard to do in clubs. I have a friend who is very successful in club scenarios. His secret? Dancing

Go to the dance floor, intimate touch with a girl then leads to making out. Once you got that, shouldn’t be too much harder to get her back to your place.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent has covered it well

To be honest nightclubs / superclubs are some of the hardest enviroments to pick women up much like the gym it's an extremely hostile competitive environment with even louder music and alchol / drugs added in for good measure

If you are going in cold on a woman you better make damn sure you are the funniest / whitiest and most confident guy she has met all night

I would not recommend nightclubs for amateur pick up unless you are very very good with women you will end up spending a lot of time and money in the early hours of the morning for nothing

It's easier to pick them up once they have left the club , i'll never forget a worker in Ibiza telling me he used to set his alarm for like 5am and then drive around by the super clubs offering lifts to bars and afterpartys said he used to get a lot of sex from HB's by doing it

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Club game is all about presence.

Lesson one: Look cool/sexy/dangerous.

Think Johnny Depp in the Dior ads or Pit Bull.

Lesson two is posture. Bad boy IDGAF position. Swagger. The way you stare, stand and move is key.

It’s a loud environment. So visual presentation is most important. Also, (Lesson 3) touch. I could always cut through crowds in a crowded club like a hot knife through butter. How? Hold head high (confident body language) combined with light touch on the back of shoulders, small of back or on the arm. The Red Sea parted for me. As a man you can slip gracefully through women the same way. And they will check you out as you do this. Then you make eye contact, hold it as you pass and avoid a goofy grin. You are COOL.

When you see a woman who appeals to you? Stare with a steady gaze as though you are looking through her. No goofy grin. Then turn to someone near you & ask how it’s going. This is how you social proof yourself. Come off bold and unapologetic in your manner.

If you are adjacent to a girl you find hot? You say near her ear “So over the crowds in here. How’s your night?” If she stonewalls you, you do nothing. Order a drink & chat in the other direction.

The cool rule at the club. Be cool.
This is awesome advice. I had to re-read it a couple times to make sure I got it all.

Appearance, for sure. I’ve heard that club game is mostly an appearance game. So you’ve got to focus on your fashion, hairstyle, and fitness, look like a “bad boy” lol.

I’m guilty as charged with having a goofy ass smile too much of the time when approaching, though. So it would go from goofy grin -> neutral expression/slight smirk at the most, right?

So if I’m understanding it correctly, then the way to get around the loud environment of the clubs is to get in very close, unapologetically, and talk near her ear as you were saying. Then from there, I can run my verbals or whatever PUA game I want to do from there. Is that about right?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BE nailed it.

Now I'm not going to these discotheques like in NYC and Vegas, etc. But I've really had some amazing hookups with eye contact across a crowded room. I don't try to talk. Body Language and Kino on the dance floor make my message clear....and I read hers too.

Note: ultra modern nightclubs and ultra lounges are NOT my thing. But Identifying women who want to know you in the biblical sense where it is crowded and noisy is something I've been able to accomplish fairly often.
Oh yeah. Body language and kino are so important when it comes to NightGame. Or Game in general, really.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its mostly about physicality(especially height) and dance moves. I dont excel at either so I don't really do too well in clubs. However, I have developed a method that works way more often than others. I will just kind of dance and chill, say hi, turn around and chill with my friends, then offer to buy her a drink once my drink or her drink has run out, then guide her with you to the bar and isolate.
Dancing has literally been the bane of my existence for as long as I can remember. A lot of the fails that I’ve experienced in my life have been borne from an inability to dance.

Dancing is a critical skill for NightGame. You could make the argument that it is critical for Game in general, or even life.

That being said, I realize that it is a skill just like anything else. Meaning that the more you practice, the better you get. BeExcellent had nice input on a previous thread I had made one this as well.

I fully admit that I’ve been slacking hard in this area and focused on other things. But since I have a Vegas trip coming up in a few months, I’m knocking this out. I’ve even bought a few courses so that I can get really good at this and have a killer time in Vegas.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that we went over this before... You want to go to clubs that have a patio/outdoor area. I only go to those kind. You can approach women in the outdoor area and you should be able to hear them. When you approach women inside, tell them to go out to the outdoor area with you so you can hear them better. You can even use false time constraints like telling them to come outside with you for a few minutes and that you need to get back to your friends.
Yeah we did! Those techniques were super helpful and I’ve been able to pull using them. So I definitely appreciate it and those tools will for sure stay in my toolbox.

I made this thread because I was invited out to a loud club with a friend, and it didn’t have an outdoor area unfortunately. I couldn’t do a single approach and I was so mad at myself, I felt like a noob with AA again lol. Just wanted to see if I could get any more hacks or tips.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really on my mouthpiece a lot for game but it’s hard to do in clubs. I have a friend who is very successful in club scenarios. His secret? Dancing

Go to the dance floor, intimate touch with a girl then leads to making out. Once you got that, shouldn’t be too much harder to get her back to your place.
Dancing and kino. Two of the fundamentals that I for sure need to brush up on. I’ll work on mastering them.

Dance floor game and getting to making out on the dance floor are two skills I need to learn to improve my game.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Dancing and kino. Two of the fundamentals that I for sure need to brush up on. I’ll work on mastering them.

Dance floor game and getting to making out on the dance floor are two skills I need to learn to improve my game.
The only thing I can mention as far as “dance floor game” is don’t grind her azz for too long. At some point, you need to be face to face in order to make out. Try to turn her to face you at some point during the dancing. If she won’t let herself be turned to face you, dump her. She’s AW-ing and scoping the floor for other guys.

Low interest: Only grinds her azz. She won’t let you turn her face to face.

Medium/ so so interest: She open to dancing face to face.

High interest: She grinds you face to face. Can easily make out. Could possibly place your right thigh between her legs to give her puzzy something to grind onto if things really get heated.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent has covered it well

To be honest nightclubs / superclubs are some of the hardest enviroments to pick women up much like the gym it's an extremely hostile competitive environment with even louder music and alchol / drugs added in for good measure

If you are going in cold on a woman you better make damn sure you are the funniest / whitiest and most confident guy she has met all night

I would not recommend nightclubs for amateur pick up unless you are very very good with women you will end up spending a lot of time and money in the early hours of the morning for nothing

It's easier to pick them up once they have left the club , i'll never forget a worker in Ibiza telling me he used to set his alarm for like 5am and then drive around by the super clubs offering lifts to bars and afterpartys said he used to get a lot of sex from HB's by doing it
Nightclubs are definitely challenging. For my own sake, I want to master both Daygame and Nightgame. My end goal is to be able to approach anywhere, at any time.

Confidence, humor, wit. It all keeps coming back to the fundamentals.

And this might sound crazy but, I’m prepared to deal with the bull****. Once my Vegas trip arrives, I want to be prepared to kill it. I’m also aware that you need to be going for the same night lay in clubs. I’ve pulled and closed from Nightclubs before, I just want to be able to do it somewhat consistently and reliably.

I really like that strategy though. It essentially turns it into Daygame, just the sun isn’t up lol.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is awesome advice. I had to re-read it a couple times to make sure I got it all.

Appearance, for sure. I’ve heard that club game is mostly an appearance game. So you’ve got to focus on your fashion, hairstyle, and fitness, look like a “bad boy” lol.

I’m guilty as charged with having a goofy ass smile too much of the time when approaching, though. So it would go from goofy grin -> neutral expression/slight smirk at the most, right?

So if I’m understanding it correctly, then the way to get around the loud environment of the clubs is to get in very close, unapologetically, and talk near her ear as you were saying. Then from there, I can run my verbals or whatever PUA game I want to do from there. Is that about right?
Think of it this way. In a club you must attract from a distance. That’s the secret. It is completely visual. Completely non-verbal. This means you cannot remain invisible among all the crowd. The best seducers are observed from afar by the target. The target becomes intrigued from a distance (i e across the bar or across the room etc.) the closing is often a foregone conclusion because the intrigue and mystery has already been established visually by posture, appearance and body language before an interpersonal interaction occurs up close. Read that again.

I’ll give an example. I utilize the same way of being myself when I am out. I dress to flatter my physical appearance and I carry myself with confidence and moxy. Men notice me. I know HOW to attract interest without vulgarity & without saying a word. It is in the eyes, the posture, the steady presence & the essence of cool self assuredness.

When I met the man I am dating now AND the man I dated previously for 3 years the initial interaction was very similar. I arrived in a venue, crowded and busy, full of attractive people. I circulate through the venue with confidence and a steady gaze. In both instances I notice the man in question from across the venue. I notice but do not approach. With my exBF he noticed me too. He broke the ice by asking me to take a photo of him and his wingman. At that moment I knew he had interest in me…but his approach was indirect, giving him an ‘out’.

With my current BF he had on a distinctive hat, had long hair & was tall (further accentuated by the hat)…he noticed me from afar and had his eye on me. I had registered him as interesting from afar. He looks like an LA rock star (appearance is everything), edgy dressed & utterly unafraid to stand out…

When I needed a refill on my drink (which another attractive man had bought), the only place clear to approach the bar was next to him.

I found out later he had seen me moving toward the bar & had told his wingman to clear out, leaving a space right next to him at the bar.

When I got to the bar I said hello & asked how his night was going (I made it easy for him)…but I was already intrigued from having noticed him earlier (and he was interested in and focused on me too)…he played it cool that night. We started dating the next day when he reached out. We are still dating and have been exclusive for several months.

Both men in the examples above comported themselves with unapologetic confidence and coolness.

Any whiff of desperation or thirst in a club and you’ll blow it. You act as if your Johnson falls into hot women all the time. You behave in an unaffected manner. Those are the men who are drowning in women if they want to be. That’s the key. IF they want to be. From there it’s a steady unapologetic gaze (no smile) a smirk & a wink, or an “Oh I just happened to be here” conversation…

It’s nuanced and subtle but full of sexual intent.

Master that & you become the man.

Trust me.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Go to the smoking section, much quieter and the smokers are more social/friendly. You don't even need to smoke yourself just carry around a lighter and I can guarantee you people would approach you.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it this way. In a club you must attract from a distance. That’s the secret. It is completely visual. Completely non-verbal. This means you cannot remain invisible among all the crowd. The best seducers are observed from afar by the target. The target becomes intrigued from a distance (i e across the bar or across the room etc.) the closing is often a foregone conclusion because the intrigue and mystery has already been established visually by posture, appearance and body language before an interpersonal interaction occurs up close. Read that again.

I’ll give an example. I utilize the same way of being myself when I am out. I dress to flatter my physical appearance and I carry myself with confidence and moxy. Men notice me. I know HOW to attract interest without vulgarity & without saying a word. It is in the eyes, the posture, the steady presence & the essence of cool self assuredness.

When I met the man I am dating now AND the man I dated previously for 3 years the initial interaction was very similar. I arrived in a venue, crowded and busy, full of attractive people. I circulate through the venue with confidence and a steady gaze. In both instances I notice the man in question from across the venue. I notice but do not approach. With my exBF he noticed me too. He broke the ice by asking me to take a photo of him and his wingman. At that moment I knew he had interest in me…but his approach was indirect, giving him an ‘out’.

With my current BF he had on a distinctive hat, had long hair & was tall (further accentuated by the hat)…he noticed me from afar and had his eye on me. I had registered him as interesting from afar. He looks like an LA rock star (appearance is everything), edgy dressed & utterly unafraid to stand out…

When I needed a refill on my drink (which another attractive man had bought), the only place clear to approach the bar was next to him.

I found out later he had seen me moving toward the bar & had told his wingman to clear out, leaving a space right next to him at the bar.

When I got to the bar I said hello & asked how his night was going (I made it easy for him)…but I was already intrigued from having noticed him earlier (and he was interested in and focused on me too)…he played it cool that night. We started dating the next day when he reached out. We are still dating and have been exclusive for several months.

Both men in the examples above comported themselves with unapologetic confidence and coolness.

Any whiff of desperation or thirst in a club and you’ll blow it. You act as if your Johnson falls into hot women all the time. You behave in an unaffected manner. Those are the men who are drowning in women if they want to be. That’s the key. IF they want to be. From there it’s a steady unapologetic gaze (no smile) a smirk & a wink, or an “Oh I just happened to be here” conversation…

It’s nuanced and subtle but full of sexual intent.

Master that & you become the man.

Trust me.
This is a really excellent way to think of the frame that you need to have in a NightClub. I’ll test this out and then write some FRs for you guys.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the smoking section, much quieter and the smokers are more social/friendly. You don't even need to smoke yourself just carry around a lighter and I can guarantee you people would approach you.
The only problem with that is that cigarette smoke is literally the worst thing in the world lol