"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

NightClub help

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Hey fellas ..

Suppose you made approach at a club .. u talk to girls .. then you split without closing. Let say for while you went away from her .. But you now want to get back to her .. what would be most appropriate approach?


Any comment, suggestion welcomed!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Why would you "re-approach", meaning why are you approaching this situation as if it was a completely new pick-up? If you've generated ANY rapport in your time with the girl (and it's not hard in the club, sometimes just exchanging glances is enough rapport in the club :D ), then you shouldn't have a problem approaching her later on in the night.
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Yeah this hsouldn't be too difficult... just pick up on an old thread or be like... gave away any numbers yet?
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
squirrels is right, you shouldn't have any problem talking to the same girl again, unless she gave you the cold shoulder the first time. One thing I like to do is comment on how other guys look. So I'll go up to a lady I was talking with earlier and immediately jokingly say:

"Hey, that guy over there is hot, go hit on him."

That gets a laugh out of her and conversation flows from that. Obviously this isn't for everyone, but it works great for me.
 

comote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2001
Messages
854
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by GaryNas
squirrels is right, you shouldn't have any problem talking to the same girl again, unless she gave you the cold shoulder the first time. One thing I like to do is comment on how other guys look. So I'll go up to a lady I was talking with earlier and immediately jokingly say:

"Hey, that guy over there is hot, go hit on him."

That gets a laugh out of her and conversation flows from that. Obviously this isn't for everyone, but it works great for me.
You know I used to do that sort of thing to. I stay away from it now though. I am actually sick of conventional clubs, I will go if I am going with a group of girls I already know but If I am going solo or with a wingman I hit up the latin clubs. A much better time if you ask me.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top