Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12/2/18: Pook Logic

So I’ve really hit a slump in terms of getting new pvssy, and not for a lack of trying. Even girls that I was 100% sure I could get, I still got rejected by. I need to get my Lay Count up if I ever expect to stand a chance with these hotter girls. Everything Pook says rings very true to me, and he says: “Constant rejection requires one of two solutions. Either decrease your standards, or increase your standards in yourself.” I’m gonna have to do both. Fact of the matter is, I need to have more Lays under my belt or I’m gonna be nothing but a newbie and I’ll be incapable of holding my own. In addition, I’ll read these books on how to have efficient sex that I’ve owned for a while.

I say all this because I’m gonna take one last shot at getting a Lay while I’m still at school. If it works out great, if it doesn’t, oh well. That outcome independence needs to just be a general part of me. I’ll be making a few more threads today just to clarify a few Outer Game issues that I was confused about. I swear, this site is the best place in the world for learning how to date.

I need to finish a paper as well for Class today. I’m not gonna be irresponsible anymore, and I’m gonna keep on praying about my schoolwork.

EDIT: I think my text game is actually coming along pretty decently. Use Dr. Nerdlove’s Strategies, mix it with Alpha Male Stuff, and text relevantly. Most importantly, don’t give off that nice guy vibe. Thinking back to the HB Rache situation is a great way to learn how to handle it. Also, the Two Strikes Rule is golden, and it stops attention *****s from trying to string you along

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take some side courses on leadership, grooming and public speaking.
Like at the University? If I have a few Credit hours to spare that could be fun and a GPA Booster. I absolutely need to graduate with a 3 or higher.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Like at the University? If I have a few Credit hours to spare that could be fun and a GPA Booster. I absolutely need to graduate with a 3 or higher.
Yeah do it. The 1st one you should take is public speaking then leadership followed by grooming.

These skills will help you tremendously to attain confidence when interacting with people in all spheres.

Take those short courses at the university.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah do it. The 1st one you should take is public speaking then leadership followed by grooming.

These skills will help you tremendously to attain confidence when interacting with people in all spheres.

Take those short courses at the university.
I’ll take a look when I sign up for classes. If it’ll help me boost my GPA and confidence I’m down. I’ve already taken SPCH 2410 and now I’m in a Speech Class specifically for Computer Science. I’m guessing those other courses would fall somewhere under the English department

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I’ll take a look when I sign up for classes. If it’ll help me boost my GPA and confidence I’m down. I’ve already taken SPCH 2410 and now I’m in a Speech Class specifically for Computer Science. I’m guessing those other courses would fall somewhere under the English department
It's under management. Check out those business classes.

These are side classes to take on your free time only.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Right. My major classes and courses required for graduation take priority of course

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I pretty much live by the Two Strikes Rule at this point.

As for my career, I was talking to a developer over Facebook the other day. He recommended that I continue to work on these projects in my spare time along with learning skills that I’m interested in so that I can have a nice portfolio by the time that I graduate.

I also spoke to another programmer in person, and he said that a good resume can get me in the door, but the thing that’s really gonna put the nail in the coffin and get me a job is having a stellar interview.

And I know I’m not an Incel by any means. It’s just that sometimes I get back into that depressive mindstate from when I was one. I think that eating clean and fitness will help alleviate that.
Focus on ur school man.
More importantly, focus on getting a developer job. GPA doesn't always mean dollar bills.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Check Toastmaster classes... Its all about improving speech and public speaking.. They are international too.

If you a nerd, learning how to be good in public will jump you up to CEO of Microsoft.

Add some gym/sport stuff in your schedule. Its 2019, the modern world... You have to do everything, everday

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check Toastmaster classes... Its all about improving speech and public speaking.. They are international too.

If you a nerd, learning how to be good in public will jump you up to CEO of Microsoft.

Add some gym/sport stuff in your schedule. Its 2019, the modern world... You have to do everything, everday
I’ve always wanted to do Toastmasters honestly. Might be something fun to do over the break.

I’m training for a 5K and doing StrongLifts 5x5 again as well. If I really wanna be a DJ it’s imperative that I have some base physical fitness. I’ve been really inconsistent about this before but it’s starting to really mess with my Dating results so I’m more motivated now haha.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those people aren't "normies." They are psychopaths. You live in a sh1thole. Your number 1 priority now is to remove yourself from this sh1thole.

How did you not check out the situation beforehand before you placed yourself into a toilet bowl of human waste?
I’ve started hanging out with some new friends and I’m having a good time. Gonna work on getting new friends. Even if my new friends aren’t the “coolest” in the world, I think it’d still be better than hanging out with the thugmaxxxers

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet Another Failure

I failed yet again with hooking up with a girl that I liked today. I swear, it’s like women don’t find me attractive. At least I’m out there failing and learning just like Pook said.

I learned something from this failure though. I had been thinking a lot about “Execute the Excuse” vs. Directly inviting a girl over. It’s basically just Direct vs Indirect Game. Either one can work, you just have to read the girl and determine the situation.

Not really much I can do besides increase my SMV and continue to study game. I feel like I’m getting pretty close to understanding most of the concepts of game though. I want my game to be pretty simple, nothing fancy at all. Of course, there are a lot of little nuances I need to attack. I’ll post it in here at some point.

Also, I finished my paper. I’ll be meeting with my teacher tomorrow morning to see if it is good or not.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet Another Failure

I failed yet again with hooking up with a girl that I liked today. I swear, it’s like women don’t find me attractive. At least I’m out there failing and learning just like Pook said.

I learned something from this failure though. I had been thinking a lot about “Execute the Excuse” vs. Directly inviting a girl over. It’s basically just Direct vs Indirect Game. Either one can work, you just have to read the girl and determine the situation.

Not really much I can do besides increase my SMV and continue to study game. I feel like I’m getting pretty close to understanding most of the concepts of game though. I want my game to be pretty simple, nothing fancy at all. Of course, there are a lot of little nuances I need to attack. I’ll post it in here at some point.

Also, I finished my paper. I’ll be meeting with my teacher tomorrow morning to see if it is good or not.

Dont worry man, i really think that your problem will fix itself with time.
Way easier the older you get.
Ik of some ppl that almost never hook up with chicks until they got to 30+ now they are scoring like crazy.
Time will help, focus on yourself.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry man, i really think that your problem will fix itself with time.
Way easier the older you get.
Ik of some ppl that almost never hook up with chicks until they got to 30+ now they are scoring like crazy.
Time will help, focus on yourself.
Thanks man. I’ll make sure to keep working on me and improving myself! I think I’ve been rejected more this semester than I have in my entire life lol. But hey, it’s good practice and it tells me that I could stand an SMV Boost.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s really no greater romantic insult in this world than when a girl is a slut to everyone but you... or being constantly flakes on for that matter. Or just ignores you. Back to the romantic drawing board and Seduction Material I guess. Gonna master this stuff if it’s the last thing I do

Last edited:

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
You are in a rut and mentally masturbating that you are improving.

You cannot meaningfully improve your quality of life until you get yourself out of whatever 3rd world sh1thole country/state/town/campus you are currently living in.

You keep trying to ignore this basic fact and live in a delusional state of "I can be just like pook and be a world class concert pianist" bullsh1t you are peddling to yourself. No one's buying it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in a rut and mentally masturbating that you are improving.

You cannot meaningfully improve your quality of life until you get yourself out of whatever 3rd world sh1thole country/state/town/campus you are currently living in.

You keep trying to ignore this basic fact and live in a delusional state of "I can be just like pook and be a world class concert pianist" bullsh1t you are peddling to yourself. No one's buying it.
Yeah this is probably the biggest rut I’ve ever been in. Makes me not even want to Cold Approach anymore. The only way that I can think of to break it is through intense Self-Improvement, and studying Game until my eyes bleed. But that could take months. Ugh.

That’s not an option unfortunately, I’m a student. I can’t exactly leave until I’ve graduated. Isn’t college one of the best times to meet girls anyways? Girls just don’t find me attractive, so I’m gonna have to work on myself until they do.

I’m a violinist, not a pianist. And why can’t I have both? In regards to being a great musician and being like Pook. I’m gonna be pretty miserable if I don’t have either of them.

Last edited:

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah this is probably the biggest rut I’ve ever been in. Makes me not even want to Cold Approach anymore. The only way that I can think of to break it is through intense Self-Improvement, and studying Game until my eyes bleed. But that could take months. Ugh.

That’s not an option unfortunately, I’m a student. I can’t exactly leave until I’ve graduated. Isn’t college one of the best times to meet girls anyways? Girls just don’t find me attractive, so I’m gonna have to work on myself until they do.

I’m a violinist, not a pianist. And why can’t I have both? I’m gonna be pretty miserable if I don’t have either of them.
Bullsh1t. You can transfer. Even if it's not to a better school, you can transfer to a SAFER school. Any sane person who encountered the people you have would have left immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.