Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your grades are bad, they will understand you looking to buy a book as a sign you are working to get them up. If you have the money, buy the books. If you don't, your parents will give it to you. If they haven't told you that they don't love you, they still love you. Most parents have unconditional love, brother. They have your best interest at heart.
That’s great to hear. I may just end up working this week and renting the books. I really don’t like asking my parents for stuff, I like to be more independent. Unconditional love is awesome. I’d just like to actually make my parents proud with grades this semester.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh....

So I just took that quiz in my Math class. I got my ass handed to me on a silver platter. I'm not even going to lie, school has been kicking my ass royally these past 3 weeks. I suppose that just means that I need to go even harder. Study more hours, live out my full potential, study way more in advance, and get to it.

Unlike previously in this journal, it's not too late. The semester is just beginning. I'm probably gonna have to do an All Nighter tonight to make sure that I'm accomplishing what I need to accomplish. That All Nighter isn't an excuse for trash nutrition either.

But now I'm gonna squeeze in 30 minutes of cardio at the gym. I'm pretty damn stressed out.

EDIT: At least my Vans and my eyebrow shapers(razors) came in today. That makes me feel a bit better about my life.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think about things too much. You try and make things binary but they are not binary. These things aren't a light switch, more like a sliding scale.

You went out with a chick and nothing really happened. Ok, so there were a bunch of other people that showed up...after a period of time grab her hand and say "c'mon lets get out of here." to remove yourselves from the environment that was not conducive to what you wanted.

You need to work on getting 2 or 3 more women you can go out with so you stop fixating on her.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think about things too much. You try and make things binary but they are not binary. These things aren't a light switch, more like a sliding scale.

You went out with a chick and nothing really happened. Ok, so there were a bunch of other people that showed up...after a period of time grab her hand and say "c'mon lets get out of here." to remove yourselves from the environment that was not conducive to what you wanted.

You need to work on getting 2 or 3 more women you can go out with so you stop fixating on her.
Yeah, I could have done that. I don’t know why I didn’t think of that lol. I don’t think I’ve botched it just yet though, considering that that was our first time hanging out. I believe AMS says you don’t kiss on first dates? Now on the second date, I definitely need to pull some kind of move, or at least use kino or I’m gonna get myself friend zoned.

Doing Approaches at bars is nice and all, but I think I seriously need to start using Daygame. That would be the best way to rack up new women fast. Online Dating is so trash to me.

And regarding treating things as a binary and overthinking, I think I know exactly why I do that. I know this might sound retarded, but I’m trying to turn myself into kind of a “human computer” devoid of any mistakes or emotions. That’s really starting to color all my interactions in life.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/1/19: Revelations Part 1

Hey guys. Yesterday, I was able to get a Skype session with Dr. Nerdlove for an hour. I learned a lot, and I made sure to take notes. I’ll type them up and post them in this journal today so you guys can learn from them too.

Bad Teachers
I had another realization about school today. Of course everyone would rather have a good teacher instead of a bad one. But even if I have a bad teacher, there’s no reason I can’t get a good grade. I know some geniuses that have taken the sh*ttiest teachers in the CS Department and still got an A. No reason I can’t do the same thing. In my Java class, I’d be better off just going to class to know what’s going on. After that, I’ll use these 2 books and the internet to teach myself. Then I’ll just use his study guides to not fail the test. Either way, I will make sure I learn Java and get good at it. My first tests are coming up, I must be wary. I need to start studying hard for them NOW, not later. Or I will get steamrolled.

Have a Plan
One thing that I’m messing up on is not having a plan 24/7. For instance, I was very tired yesterday, so I just laid in bed and played video games. Then I fell asleep and woke up whenever. That’s not good. I should’ve been like “let me play video games for 2 hours, then I’ll get up at 6 AM and be productive again.” Not planning will screw me up when I have a job.

My Business
A Don Juan must be a businessman to succeed. Instead of going off in some random direction, I’m going to play to my strengths. I’m gonna get into the businesses of music performance, music production/composition, and freelance and application development with my programming. This allows me to chase all my passions and make money from them. This is also why it’s very important for me to actually be a good programmer and musician inherently instead of just doing the bare minumum to pass my classes in school.

My Violin Goals
I know exactly what my goals are regarding violin as well as what pieces I want to master. Feels good to have some direction in my life again.

EDIT: Money saving tip. Before you buy new books or video games, finish the ones you already have first.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/1/19: Revelations Part 2, My Skype Call with Dr. Nerdlove

Hey guys. So I was finally able to get a conference call with Dr. Nerdlove like I wanted to yesterday. I always have a lot of nagging, very specific questions. So I thought I would call an actual dating coach that I look up to and get them answered. This isn't exact wording, but I'm basically type up the bullet point notes I made into sentence form. Some of you might call these questions basic, but I've wanted to know them for a bit. Plus I wanted to hear the answers from Dr. Nerdlove himself. I hope you guys can pull some value from these questions that I asked. Also, I may break this up into multiple parts because there's an ungodly amount of text here. And I do have homework.

------------------------------------------------------
Q1.) Can you tell me how I'd go about doing Cold Approaches on a College Campus, and Daygame in general? Sometimes I don't understand the social context of when it is and when it isn't appropriate to approach. How can you do it smoothly without looking creepy?

A1.) This can really depend on the campus and its size. You don't want to be the horny guy who is just going up and always hitting on everybody. Sometimes the social context for Daygame isn't exactly there, like when people are just trying to shop or go to class for instance. You don't want to hit someone in a rush with an opinion opener. Social circle game is smoother in that respect, because you have a connection. In terms of context, bars and parties feel a bit more natural because the social context is that people are expected to meet and mingle there. However, that isn't to say that you can't approach on campus. In fact, you both already have a common connection by going to the same school. You want to approach girls who are open to being approached. For example, don't approach someone with their headphones in or who is rushing to class. Also, you want to be very lowkey about these approaches. None of the same energy that you would use in Nightgame. So do a lowkey approach, and if it seems like it's going well, get her number. Another technique you can do is get her Snapchat or Facebook if it doesn't feel right asking for the number just yet.

Q2.) I'm still in the process of learning Game. However, my self-confidence is still shaky, and I still have some weight to lose. Should I keep approaching and continue to work on my Game while I'm in the process of Self-Improvement or should I pause that while I continue to work on myself?

A2.) Many guys have a laser like approach when it comes to Self Improvement like this. They think that you need to finish working on one thing before you even start the other. However, it's better to think of Self Improvement like a Spider's Web. You should be working on all of that stuff at the same time. Also, while working on things like your fitness, hair, etc might be good for your confidence, it might be useful than you'd think. Looks are definitely important, but what trumps that is Game, the ability to connect with someone, make them feel good, make them laugh, and so on. For instance, I have a Mexican friend who is short and fat but he pulls more ass than I've ever seen. Also, in general, the more exposure of yourself you give to a girl, the more inclined she is to like you. In that sense, the long game can work: but I don't mean the long game by acting like a Nice Guy. Getting to know her and connecting with her is very important. It's always good to work on things like your body and hair, but you have to realize that you don't need perfect hair or a perfect body to get girls.. a lot of girls actually do go for Dad Bods. That isn't to say that you shouldn't work on yourself, but realize that at the end of the day you ultimately might not need it.

Q3.) What's your general flowchart/idea of how to go from a girl that's a stranger to sleeping with her?

A3.) It really depends on the girl. Some girls I've slept with on the first date, some it's taken me months to sleep with them. You have to get to know the individual, and connect with her. I don't use things like the Mystery Method anymore, because you can't treat girls like you're doing Computer Programming. Not only is it a headache, but you're never at any one specific stage at a time with a girl. You need to be working on everything at the same time. You're always building attraction, comfort, and doing push/pull/flirting. You should always be focusing on building each of these aspects up. You need to keep in mind that maybe you don't have enough of each of these aspects for her to sleep with you yet. You have to roll with the punches and whatever she throws at you. You need to be very flexible when you're dealing with girls. Also, keep in mind that if a girl doesn't sleep with you, it's not always your fault. She might have issues of her own. For example, there was this one girl who I didn't sleep with for months because it turned out she had to go to therapy(had some very deep issues) and she was too embarrassed to admit it to me. I'd say that PUA is useful for learning how to understand others as well as yourself, but it shouldn't be the end all be all. As for how to actually connect with people, the PUA community isn't great for that. That all has to come from you.

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to divide this thing into multiple posts. I have some homework to do, but I'll definitely finish typing the rest of this at some point in the future.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
School Update

I got a 75 on my first quiz in Unix Lab. Not terrible. I got a 100 on the first lab in there so that's great. Now that I have a study guide though, there's no reason I shouldn't make an A on the second quiz. Speaking of that, I need to sign up for the Cloud 9 and get my program in by next Tuesday.

I got fvcked up in my Math class though. Two 50s on the first 2 quizzes. Oof. I know at least one quiz will be dropped in there, but I need to do better. I'll have a quiz next Friday in there so I need to absolutely make sure that I make a 100 like that or I'm going to be digging myself in really deep. Test in there is coming up in 2 weeks as well.

All my tests will be around the same time, it looks like. They'll be coming up in a couple weeks(I have 2 of them on February 15th actually), so that means I need to start studying NOW or I'm going to get crushed. And if I don't get these good grades this semester, my life is basically over.

The most pressing issue for me right now is that I have a program due for my Databases class on 2/4/19. At least I'm starting the weekend before it's due. I'm looking at the homework, and it looks very do-able. As long as I read the book, go over the slides from class, and watch YouTube videos on Relational Algebra, I should be able to submit this homework on time and get a 100 with ease. It's 10% of my grade so this is very important. If I don't do it, it will literally be impossible for me to make an A in this course, which will kill my 4.0 Dreams instantly.

I will make sure to buy the book Absolute Java 6th Edition so that I can know what I'm doing in my other programming class. I'm essentially going to have to teach myself this course material. I do get paid from work today, I'll ask for a digital payment. So either I'm going to buy it with my own money, or I'll just muster up the courage to ask my parents for the money. Either way, I'm going to have it by the end of today. And then I'll start studying with it so I can make an A on this first programming test. The test for that class will be on 2/11/19, by the way. This test will be 20% of my grade in that class, so I had better know my shyt.

EDIT: Also, fvck buying drinks tonight. That's some bullshyt. The call with Dr. Nerdlove(which was well worth it by the way,) was my last big purchase. From now on, I'm gonna be saving so that I can take 2 additional classes this summer. If I don't do this, I won't graduate. It's time to get serious about my life and save every penny that I can.

EDIT 2: I got the book. This should make studying for the test much easier. Also, if I ever feel the urge to buy anything retarded that I don’t need... I’ll just think of the gfsct that I don’t have a car and I need to pay for school over the summer.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitness: The Small Victories/
How Anger is the Motivation for Life

Ok, this might seem like a really small detail to some of you. But it’s a small victory, and I think it’s gonna be an important detail in the process of me becoming a True Don Juan.

So I’ve been doing better about my diet lately. But today, I was super stressed out because of school. I went to the bar, and I was so tempted to say screw my nutrition and just get the fattening plate of pasta.

But then I saw this girl with a FAT ass who rejected me in the past. I started to get mad. Why should others easily get things where I fail? I should’ve been the one hooking up with her! Hell, I should be hooking up with her now! I instantly ordered the veggie stir fry with shrimp and water with a lemon instead of the pasta and fattening alcohol.

Gentlemen, it looks like anger is going to be the key to me achieving what I want in my life. For me to stay motivated, I have to get angry about the injustices in my life. This applies to everything, even school. I have to get mad about other people being smarter than me. I have to be mad about not having Game so I can stay motivated to learn it.

I just have to keep repeating this process until I’m absolutely content with everything and there’s nothing to worry about. Then, I will finally be happy at last.

Also, I’ve started reading the book She Comes First. If I want to be nailing HB 10s, I need to have a Godly Sex Game.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold Approach 28: Kiss Close

Here's a fun little approach. This shows that I'm starting to become more attractive/better at Game.

Also, I've noticed that I get way better results in Game when I'm dressed fresh af. I had on a white short sleeved button up, some light wash jeans, and my new Red Vans. Very fresh overall if I say so myself.

I wasn't even really planning on doing this one yesterday because I was in a pretty bad mood. But I'm just minding my own business, and then this milf type suddenly comes up and slaps me on the ass. Obvious IOI right there. So I start talking to her, blah blah blah, and I basically kino her as much as I want. I get her number.

Later in the night, she comes up to me and just starts sitting in my lap. As a Don Juan, I'm not going to miss this opportunity. So I get really close, we're flirting, and she starts touching my face laughing about my baby face. That's extremely personal kino, so I know I'm in. She laughs about how she has a daughter that's only 3 years younger than me and how I'm too young for her. Obvious shyt test is obvious. I laugh it off and say something to the effect of "So what? I'm sure you'd rather have someone youthful and sexy like me anyways" and she just laughs. Eventually, I lean in and kiss her. Kiss closes aren't even hard for me anymore as long as I'm confident in myself.

She has like 2 kids and a tattoo up her leg right by her pvssy. Honestly, that makes me want to fvck her really bad even though I know she's a dirty hoe. I'll make sure to use protection.

I got her number and we texted a bit. I was just like "nice to meet you" and she replied "nice to meet you baby." I cut to the chase and say we should meet for drinks at some point. She says she'd love to. There's absolutely no reason that I shouldn't fvck her on the first date when we end up hanging out. I do need to fvck at least one MILF type if I want to be a true player anyways. One day I'm going to be fvcking fitness models so I have to keep leveling myself and my Game up.

And for those asking, the reason I didn't go for a same night lay is because her friends whisked her off. Also, I have a policy against fvcking drunk girls. That's just a new addition to my ethos as a PUA. We'll see if she wants to hang out with me and we'll use that as the measure of interest. Too drunk to drive, too drunk to give consent.

EDIT: Also, I didn't eat anything unhealthy at the bar yesterday. Didn't have a single drop of alcohol either, did the whole show sober. I'm proud of myself for that.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would ever buy a programming book? You can literally find any programming book you want...just google it and look for free off or free ebook.

There are sites that literally have hundreds of these books dor all different languages and subjects.

On top of that there are plenty of free resources out there like W3 tutotilas and youtube tutorials that make this unnecessary IMO.

But what the hell do i know? I'm just a mostly self taught senior software engineer

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would ever buy a programming book? You can literally find any programming book you want...just google it and look for free off or free ebook.

There are sites that literally have hundreds of these books dor all different languages and subjects.

On top of that there are plenty of free resources out there like W3 tutotilas and youtube tutorials that make this unnecessary IMO.

But what the hell do i know? I'm just a mostly self taught senior software engineer
Yeah I agree. I usually don't ever buy programming books or school books in general to try and save myself some money. Unfortunately, I couldn't find Absolute Java anywhere, even on torrents. I just decided to drop the money and buy it. Maybe it'll be a useful resource in my programming future, although I will say that I'm preferring C++ so far.

The reason I wanted the book in this instance is because my professor's lecture slides in my Java class are garbage. You can tell that he throws them together 5 minutes before class. Also, the questions on the test will be pulled from this book so I thought it would be a useful resource to have.

So in general, you just taught yourself from the internet instead of reading books?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. I usually don't ever buy programming books or school books in general to try and save myself some money. Unfortunately, I couldn't find Absolute Java anywhere, even on torrents. I just decided to drop the money and buy it. Maybe it'll be a useful resource in my programming future, although I will say that I'm preferring C++ so far.

The reason I wanted the book in this instance is because my professor's lecture slides in my Java class are garbage. You can tell that he throws them together 5 minutes before class. Also, the questions on the test will be pulled from this book so I thought it would be a useful resource to have.

So in general, you just taught yourself from the internet instead of reading books?
The MSDN guides are pretty fantastic along with resources for taking the MCSE exams.

More than anything the best way to learn is by coding. Put yourself in situations where you have no clue how to do something and figure it out. As a programmer you'll find yourself in this situation a lot starting out, so being able to figure out how to solve a problem without knowing anything about it is a one of the most important and unfortunately rare skills there is. Go to sites like Leetcode, hackerrank, codes are, etc and do the coding challenges. Doing beats reading 1000 times out of 1000.

Which is why i always prefer YouTube videos or tutorial videos over books because I can be coding along with them while they are doing it and then have working code to reference later when I need to go back to it.

For java I would start at the java site itself they have their own tutorials and they are very well done. My one class was basically creating an ecommerce site by following the java tutorial for that.

Also id recommended downloading apps for various languages...most are surprisingly good and you can just catch up on whatever you need to in a few minutes even if you are away from books or laptops/tablets/computer

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye, I read that! It's on my bookshelf rn.
I’m liking the book so far. I feel like if you read this, Sex God Method, Hook Up Handbook, and watch porn, you should pretty much know what to do during sex.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The MSDN guides are pretty fantastic along with resources for taking the MCSE exams.

More than anything the best way to learn is by coding. Put yourself in situations where you have no clue how to do something and figure it out. As a programmer you'll find yourself in this situation a lot starting out, so being able to figure out how to solve a problem without knowing anything about it is a one of the most important and unfortunately rare skills there is. Go to sites like Leetcode, hackerrank, codes are, etc and do the coding challenges. Doing beats reading 1000 times out of 1000.

Which is why i always prefer YouTube videos or tutorial videos over books because I can be coding along with them while they are doing it and then have working code to reference later when I need to go back to it.

For java I would start at the java site itself they have their own tutorials and they are very well done. My one class was basically creating an ecommerce site by following the java tutorial for that.

Also id recommended downloading apps for various languages...most are surprisingly good and you can just catch up on whatever you need to in a few minutes even if you are away from books or laptops/tablets/computer

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/
Coding challenges seem very interesting to me, especially in terms of getting your hands dirty with the code. They actually have some competitions for that at my school. And I hear they’ll ask practical Leetcode type questions on interviews as well to see if you actually know how to code. I’ll practice these in my spare time like you recommended.

Also, out of curiosity, how do you feel about Java and Object Oriented Programming in general? I’m decently new to this stuff and I’m not sure how to feel about it yet.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coding challenges seem very interesting to me, especially in terms of getting your hands dirty with the code. They actually have some competitions for that at my school. And I hear they’ll ask practical Leetcode type questions on interviews as well to see if you actually know how to code. I’ll practice these in my spare time like you recommended.

Also, out of curiosity, how do you feel about Java and Object Oriented Programming in general? I’m decently new to this stuff and I’m not sure how to feel about it yet.
Honestly i think Java is very overrated. Not because its a bad language per se, but because a much better one exists in C#.

A little background...when Java first came out Microsoft was very very excited about it. So excited, in fact, they asked Sun Microsystems if they could help add features and upgrades to Java. Sun told them to go kick rocks and then sat around celebrating, reading their press clippings and patting themselves on the back for the next 5 years.

While this was happening, undetterred, Microsoft basically said "F you", we will build our own version of "Java" except build it bigger and better and have it as part of a framework that include multiple other languages as well. This became C#. At some point about 10 years ago C# blew past Java in terms of features and things you are able to do and has never looked back. If this was a race, Java is so far behind at this point when C# turns around to see how much of a lead they have, Java can't even be seen anymore, they have fallen so far off the horizon.

Up until the point .Net Core was released Java clung to the last remaining feature(which granted was a huge feature) that because of the Java Virtual Machine, their code was write once run anywhere. You could run it on any system, not only for Windows like C# was limited to.

Now they dont even have that any more as .Net Core provides the same functionality of write once run anywhere. For all intents and purposes C# is what Java SHOULD have become if they didn't sit on their ass while Microsoft blew right past them.

There may be some scenarios where Java would be preferable to C# these days but not many. Java is very clunky in comparison to C# and requires more code. The reason why it is so popular still is becaue of all the initial applications built when it first came out and legacy code. Nobody is going to port millions of lines of stable Java code debugged and tested over the past 15-20 years to C#. And I dont blame them, they would be foolish to. But for people wanting enterprise solutions built from the ground up these days, I would use C# 98/100.

You can find articles like this all over the web:

https://blog.overops.com/c-vs-java-5-irreplaceable-c-features-wed-kill-to-have-in-java/

This went a little long, I'll post my thoughts on OOP in another post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.