Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nicknames for HB

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking for some good new nicknames for HB's

Bratty Little Sister is too overdone, as well as Very Bad Girl (used to be a poster here).

Any suggestions for fun names to call girls?

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second cousin
Grandma
Trouser Snake Tamer
My new friend...

I dunno...

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that makes them feel diminutive usually works. Baby and babe work well for me. Kid is good too. I once called a girl baby and she got all excited and shouted "I am a baby!" Nuts.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually make fun of their names in a sense. Like if they have a unisexual name like Alex(Alexandra) I call them "Al" or straight up "alexander"....then again, thats just me.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call them by some other name. Act like you forgot what they said it was.

You: Hey, <friend's name>, this Mary.
Her: That's not my name. It's Laquisha (or ****onya, ****head, or whatever the hoe's name is) .

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you give an HB a nickname make sure you are at least fvcking her. The last thing she needs to see you as asexual teddy bear that gives her cute nickname but doesn't sleep with her (just like her gay friends).

I keep my nicknames all sexual. If I feel up a chick's breasts and they are warm like cupcakes out of the oven, I tell her that this is going to be her nickname from now on because of this and call her "cupcake". If she's got a hotass I will call her "hot buns" etc...

This way when I call her nickname in public, she will know why I call her that and think sexual thoughts.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a joking nickname, like ****y and Funny nicknames, to make fun of them.

ecilop

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
If you give an HB a nickname make sure you are at least fvcking her. The last thing she needs to see you as asexual teddy bear that gives her cute nickname but doesn't sleep with her (just like her gay friends).

I keep my nicknames all sexual. If I feel up a chick's breasts and they are warm like cupcakes out of the oven, I tell her that this is going to be her nickname from now on because of this and call her "cupcake". If she's got a hotass I will call her "hot buns" etc...

This way when I call her nickname in public, she will know why I call her that and think sexual thoughts.
haha good advice :up:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think I better let this girl earn a nickname first and I'm going to let her know that.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky said:
Yeah I think I better let this girl earn a nickname first and I'm going to let her know that.
That's the ticket. You can always find a good sexual nickname to keep it between the two of you even in public places and leave other people scratching their heads for its meaning. I used to know a chick that loved it when I slapped her ass , that is why I told her that her nickname from now on is going to be "Spanky" and she loved it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used "Squirt" a few time with a some pretty good success. I never tell them why I decided to start calling them Squirt out of the blue but it is fun if they ever live up to the name. They get it after that point and always wonder how I knew. Sometimes I'm just lucky. ;)

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky said:
I'm looking for some good new nicknames for HB's

Bratty Little Sister is too overdone, as well as Very Bad Girl (used to be a poster here).

Any suggestions for fun names to call girls?
"Hey, you in the bushes!"