Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NHL player Nathan Gerbe 5-4 has a wife taller than him.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Nathan Gerbe who's a generous (5-4) has a cute wife who's about 2 inches taller than him. Granted not a lot but he's very short and yet gets a chick who's taller. How is that possible when it goes to the contrary of what people say on here. He's also not a super star player and was in the minors too.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He must be one of the shortest player to play in the NHL, most guys are at least 5 10.
You are at a big disadvantage reach wise being that size.

He is a professional athlete none the less and is in the top 0.2% of hockey players, that impressive af to a women.

Not sure what is the purpose of a thread like this, small guys have it harder not questions but the one getting the ***** dont sit there and complain about it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
He must be one of the shortest player to play in the NHL, most guys are at least 5 10.
You are at a big disadvantage reach wise being that size.

He is a professional athlete none the less and is in the top 0.2% of hockey players, that impressive af to a women.

Not sure what is the purpose of a thread like this, small guys have it harder not questions but the one getting the ***** dont sit there and complain about it.
And 5-4 is VERY generous to boot for him. Looks more like 5-2 or 5-3. A lot of NHL players under 6 foot are a lot shorter than listed. usually 2 to 3 inches are added to players under 6 foot. Martin St. Louis explains this. He's 5-6 but then Tampa listed him 5-8.

Brad Marchand's REAL height is only about 5-5 to 5-6 and he too has a high end HB wife who's a little taller than him as well.

Only advantage of being super short is you can avoid some of the hits. Marchand likes to take cheap shots and then weasels his way away.

I worked with a Puerto Rican who was about 5-3 in his 40s. He fought MMA, has two blackbelts, does jiu jitsu. He was only average looking (looked a bit older than his age) but was like a tank though with thick muscles. When he lived in Miami and Orlando he cleaned up really well. had me confused when I saw IG pics of him and such how he got taller women despite not being a Chad Lite and his age.

I notice NHL players, even the non star players and ugly players still get top notch girls. Same in other sports like football, etc.

But then how is it we have posters here who are in decent shape, muscle, and look almost Chad or Chad lite better looking than these players and they struggle with OLD?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You know why? Probably because he didn't give a fvck and it wasn't a big deal to him so it wasn't a big deal to her either.
But then I read this forum about needing to be Chad, close to six foot and above, etc.

Then I see guys with muscle on here who are borderline Chad and they struggle to get dates.

I don't know how they met but I doubt he just randomly saw her and then started to follow her around and cold approach her and badger her. Especially a cute girl like her who has Chad options.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
But then I read this forum about needing to be Chad, close to six foot and above, etc.

Then I see guys with muscle on here who are borderline Chad and they struggle to get dates.

I don't know how they met but I doubt he just randomly saw her and then started to follow her around and cold approach her and badger her. Especially a cute girl like her who has Chad options.
Looks and money does not always mean confidence. Confidence can take you far.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Rocco Grimaldi is only about 5 foot 5 but has a rock solid hot HB8 to 9 wife. Granted about same height as him. Petitie hot tart.

I do notice on OLD for example sometimes the shorter women actually had ridiculous height requirements for their size compared to taller girls who are like 5-7 but are less picky about height despite being tall girls.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height is not a death sentence if you have other things going on

I've had many taller women proposition me

But at the same time, and in true blackpill thinking, I know 100% if I was over 6" my numbers would be triple

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Height is not a death sentence if you have other things going on

I've had many taller women proposition me

But at the same time, and in true blackpill thinking, I know 100% if I was over 6" my numbers would be triple
There is a poster on here, forgot his name but claims he once dated Ms. California who was 6 foot tall, a few inches taller than him.

You have to define taller though too. If it's just an inch or two it's not going be as big as an issue versus if you're 5 foot 5 and trying to get a 5 foot 11 woman.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's an NHL player... You think he'd have that girl if he were punching a clock for 50k a year?

I bet you're wondering how Kevin Hart landed such an attractive woman in spite of his height, huh?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
He's an NHL player... You think he'd have that girl if he were punching a clock for 50k a year?

I bet you're wondering how Kevin Hart landed such an attractive woman in spite of his height, huh?
Here is my question. Would you trade places and be like him 5 foot 3 but have a few million dollars and prestige of being a sports player and getting hot chicks or be taller but a typical guy who has to actually work to get women because you're not famous and rich?

Is that a trade off youd do?

Maybe I'd trade places with marchand since his real height is about 5 foot 6 but someone who's under 5 5 no way.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How you make a woman feel far outweighs physical disadvantages.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How you make a woman feel far outweighs physical disadvantages.
plus they are famous and well paid.

again you should never use famous people as a measure default for anything, most they sell the image, what really happens not many know for sure, is all gossip. plus you shouldn't care.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Chicks dig hockey players... really.... have you ever seen the women these guys end up with?
I agree. Even a guy like Brad Marchand with a crappy looking body (rat nose), real height only about 5-6 gets high end HB.

Tyler Bozak's wife if also smoking hot too, Molly Bozak!

Brayden Schenn's girlfriend is really hot as well. I don't live in St. Louis no more, but I used to have Blues season tickets. If he played for the Blues back then and I saw her I'd hit on her since they sit in the stands for the games. yes, I'd try to game an NHL players girlfriend! I bet Mr. Wood could pull it off.

Molly Bozak.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I'd rather be a short multi-millionaire athlete