"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

NHL player Nathan Gerbe 5-4 has a wife taller than him.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Nathan Gerbe who's a generous (5-4) has a cute wife who's about 2 inches taller than him. Granted not a lot but he's very short and yet gets a chick who's taller. How is that possible when it goes to the contrary of what people say on here. He's also not a super star player and was in the minors too.



 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
He must be one of the shortest player to play in the NHL, most guys are at least 5 10.
You are at a big disadvantage reach wise being that size.

He is a professional athlete none the less and is in the top 0.2% of hockey players, that impressive af to a women.


Not sure what is the purpose of a thread like this, small guys have it harder not questions but the one getting the ***** dont sit there and complain about it.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
He must be one of the shortest player to play in the NHL, most guys are at least 5 10.
You are at a big disadvantage reach wise being that size.

He is a professional athlete none the less and is in the top 0.2% of hockey players, that impressive af to a women.


Not sure what is the purpose of a thread like this, small guys have it harder not questions but the one getting the ***** dont sit there and complain about it.
And 5-4 is VERY generous to boot for him. Looks more like 5-2 or 5-3. A lot of NHL players under 6 foot are a lot shorter than listed. usually 2 to 3 inches are added to players under 6 foot. Martin St. Louis explains this. He's 5-6 but then Tampa listed him 5-8.

Brad Marchand's REAL height is only about 5-5 to 5-6 and he too has a high end HB wife who's a little taller than him as well.

Only advantage of being super short is you can avoid some of the hits. Marchand likes to take cheap shots and then weasels his way away.

I worked with a Puerto Rican who was about 5-3 in his 40s. He fought MMA, has two blackbelts, does jiu jitsu. He was only average looking (looked a bit older than his age) but was like a tank though with thick muscles. When he lived in Miami and Orlando he cleaned up really well. had me confused when I saw IG pics of him and such how he got taller women despite not being a Chad Lite and his age.

I notice NHL players, even the non star players and ugly players still get top notch girls. Same in other sports like football, etc.

But then how is it we have posters here who are in decent shape, muscle, and look almost Chad or Chad lite better looking than these players and they struggle with OLD?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You know why? Probably because he didn't give a fvck and it wasn't a big deal to him so it wasn't a big deal to her either.
But then I read this forum about needing to be Chad, close to six foot and above, etc.

Then I see guys with muscle on here who are borderline Chad and they struggle to get dates.

I don't know how they met but I doubt he just randomly saw her and then started to follow her around and cold approach her and badger her. Especially a cute girl like her who has Chad options.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
But then I read this forum about needing to be Chad, close to six foot and above, etc.

Then I see guys with muscle on here who are borderline Chad and they struggle to get dates.

I don't know how they met but I doubt he just randomly saw her and then started to follow her around and cold approach her and badger her. Especially a cute girl like her who has Chad options.
Looks and money does not always mean confidence. Confidence can take you far.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Rocco Grimaldi is only about 5 foot 5 but has a rock solid hot HB8 to 9 wife. Granted about same height as him. Petitie hot tart.

I do notice on OLD for example sometimes the shorter women actually had ridiculous height requirements for their size compared to taller girls who are like 5-7 but are less picky about height despite being tall girls.

 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Height is not a death sentence if you have other things going on

I've had many taller women proposition me

But at the same time, and in true blackpill thinking, I know 100% if I was over 6" my numbers would be triple
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Height is not a death sentence if you have other things going on

I've had many taller women proposition me

But at the same time, and in true blackpill thinking, I know 100% if I was over 6" my numbers would be triple
There is a poster on here, forgot his name but claims he once dated Ms. California who was 6 foot tall, a few inches taller than him.

You have to define taller though too. If it's just an inch or two it's not going be as big as an issue versus if you're 5 foot 5 and trying to get a 5 foot 11 woman.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
He's an NHL player... You think he'd have that girl if he were punching a clock for 50k a year?

I bet you're wondering how Kevin Hart landed such an attractive woman in spite of his height, huh?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
He's an NHL player... You think he'd have that girl if he were punching a clock for 50k a year?

I bet you're wondering how Kevin Hart landed such an attractive woman in spite of his height, huh?
Here is my question. Would you trade places and be like him 5 foot 3 but have a few million dollars and prestige of being a sports player and getting hot chicks or be taller but a typical guy who has to actually work to get women because you're not famous and rich?

Is that a trade off youd do?

Maybe I'd trade places with marchand since his real height is about 5 foot 6 but someone who's under 5 5 no way.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
How you make a woman feel far outweighs physical disadvantages.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
How you make a woman feel far outweighs physical disadvantages.
plus they are famous and well paid.

again you should never use famous people as a measure default for anything, most they sell the image, what really happens not many know for sure, is all gossip. plus you shouldn't care.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Chicks dig hockey players... really.... have you ever seen the women these guys end up with?
I agree. Even a guy like Brad Marchand with a crappy looking body (rat nose), real height only about 5-6 gets high end HB.

Tyler Bozak's wife if also smoking hot too, Molly Bozak!

Brayden Schenn's girlfriend is really hot as well. I don't live in St. Louis no more, but I used to have Blues season tickets. If he played for the Blues back then and I saw her I'd hit on her since they sit in the stands for the games. yes, I'd try to game an NHL players girlfriend! I bet Mr. Wood could pull it off.



Molly Bozak.

 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
Yea I'd rather be a short multi-millionaire athlete
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top