Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nexting, pulling back or...

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas.

So i've been dating this friend for a while. Like 2 months and we have had regular sex like once a week. Its been good but then i might have shown her too much interest lately altough it didnt change anything first.

But i notice a pull back lately. She doesnt initiate but keeps the conversation running and seem interested and wants to meet up when i mention it. She even pit herself in my orbit last week in some ways.

The thing is that i hate being persistent when i feel she is not working on it. I mean she is available there behind her phone and she could at least initiate something (she was doing this a couple of weeks ago).

Now she knows im gonna set a date this coming week when i get back (im off town) but honestly i feel like pulling back this week too (so it turns two weeks without meeting up) or just pull away altogether. She got strong game and i know im high value so it feels like im wasting time or just reduce my damn value for this ****. Its just the feeling i get. What would ya guys do?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she knows im gonna set a date this coming week when i get back
you don't want to reach the stage where she knows what your gonna do/knows where your gonna take her to eat/how (and where) your gonna fck her. that's when the game is over to her. its boring/predictable. and i know you intuitively feel this too.

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't want to reach the stage where she knows what your gonna do/knows where your gonna take her to eat/how (and where) your gonna fck her. that's when the game is over to her. its boring/predictable. and i know you intuitively feel this too.
So true bro. So best to not set the date this week or maybe ask her for a favour in conjunction to what i'll be doing anyways?