Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with this chick Sunday night, I know her from a business I do work for regularly. Had a great dinner, we were the last customers in the place at about 9:20 then went out to her car and made out for about 10 min before I went to my truck and went home for the night. Was fine with that, don’t need to cause any kinda issues with that account trying to push for more right away.
She messaged me when she got home saying she had a great time and I said same, didn’t want to go home and she says we didn’t have to and mentions a few places we could have hung out longer but didn’t matter at that point.
Yesterday she messaged a couple times in the morning and then around noon I sent her a link to a funny video we talked about the night before. Since then I haven’t heard anything. Not over here freaking out about that, I have my hands full working most of the time, but just not normal for her compared to talking to her in the past.
I get that it could be a million different things, but would you reach out after getting no response or would you just next?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't text her right away. If you don't see her at work these days call her but not to chat, just to set up a date. If she then refuses your propositions or doesn't pick up a call, next her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Went out with this chick Sunday night, I know her from a business I do work for regularly. Had a great dinner, we were the last customers in the place at about 9:20 then went out to her car and made out for about 10 min before I went to my truck and went home for the night. Was fine with that, don’t need to cause any kinda issues with that account trying to push for more right away.
She messaged me when she got home saying she had a great time and I said same, didn’t want to go home and she says we didn’t have to and mentions a few places we could have hung out longer but didn’t matter at that point.
Yesterday she messaged a couple times in the morning and then around noon I sent her a link to a funny video we talked about the night before. Since then I haven’t heard anything. Not over here freaking out about that, I have my hands full working most of the time, but just not normal for her compared to talking to her in the past.
I get that it could be a million different things, but would you reach out after getting no response or would you just next?
For a man who isnt freaking out about it you sure typed out a lot of details.

If you sent her something, and she didnt respond, you wait. After several days you can ping her again. At that point if she doesnt respond back enthusiastically and in a decent amount of time, move on.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a man who isnt freaking out about it you sure typed out a lot of details.

If you sent her something, and she didnt respond, you wait. After several days you can ping her again. At that point if she doesnt respond back enthusiastically and in a decent amount of time, move on.
not freaking out lol just wanted to give enough details to give the whole picture

Glassguy

Reaction score
She failed to reply back. That is the entire story.

Just chill and see if she reaches out. Most dudes are so overjoyed texting a woman they forget the prize.....which is a woman sexually submitting.

That won't happen as long as a guy chases.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Paralysis of analysis...stop over thinking it. You sent her something funny she probably saw it and didn't respond because there was nothing to respond to. Shoot her a message and get her out on another date...no back and forth, just be direct with asking her out. Report back with what she says. Also how old is she?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She failed to reply back. That is the entire story.

Just chill and see if she reaches out. Most dudes are so overjoyed texting a woman they forget the prize.....which is a woman sexually submitting.

That won't happen as long as a guy chases.
This is what happens when guys don't keep working on adding women to the pipeline. Honestly there are times I don't even realize a woman has stopped replying because others have already taken her place.

Always keep your pipeline full and at least double what can actively date. This allows for you to add and drop as needed with none of worrying about what will happen with any one woman.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paralysis of analysis...stop over thinking it. You sent her something funny she probably saw it and didn't respond because there was nothing to respond to. Shoot her a message and get her out on another date...no back and forth, just be direct with asking her out. Report back with what she says. Also how old is she?
Sounds good man. 29

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when guys don't keep working on adding women to the pipeline. Honestly there are times I don't even realize a woman has stopped replying because others have already taken her place.

Always keep your pipeline full and at least double what can actively date. This allows for you to add and drop as needed with none of worrying about what will happen with any one woman.
Ya unfortunately I’m so busy running my company I rarely have time to go out like I used to. Her being somewhere I work often helped with meeting her. Women aren’t the focus of my life at the moment, building my company is the most important thing.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ya unfortunately I’m so busy running my company I rarely have time to go out like I used to. Her being somewhere I work often helped with meeting her. Women aren’t the focus of my life at the moment, building my company is the most important thing.
Gotcha. That is understandable. Maybe there will be some potential opportunities that present themself while you do that.

Reaction score
(Sigh) Ok, soooooo...

Reality check: women don't actually like texting all that much. And yet, men continue to do it too much - we start liking a girl, we're eager to talk to her all the time, and we text at times when we shouldn't.

You took her out on a Sunday; Monday, she got stuff to do. Work, family stuff, etc. who knows - the point is, YOU ONLY NEED TO TEXT HER WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO ASK HER OUT ON A DATE.

That's literally it. Unless she's hitting you up out of nowhere for some reason just to say "hi" or send you a funny pic or meme, your only usage of the phone is to get a DATE. That means none of this trying to text her in-between dates, or hoping to get to know her or build rapport. NONE OF THAT.

I'm dating a woman right now that's 8 years younger than me. On average I see her 2 to 3 times a week, and we have s e x every time. EVERY TIME. And she also pays for half of our dates, knows how to cook, and is easily the nicest woman I've ever dated. (And yes, I treat her well, too).

You know how often I initiate text with her? Maaaaaaaybe 3 times a week. Mostly to set up dates, or respond to texts SHE initiated first. And they are never long drawn-out conversations.

Other than that, I barely have any kind of phone contact with her. I save up what would be text convos for when I see her in person, which is EXACTLY what you and all the other over-texters on these boards needs to do: stop texting these broads on a daily basis, it doesn't work to attract them!

As for what to do with THIS chick? You took her out Sunday; wait til Thurday or Sunday to ask her out again, and once you've set the date, THAT'S IT - don't text or call her or talk to her again until you've met up with her for the date. Then, after the date, go home... and don't contact her again for 4 days until you're ready to set up the next date, and keep doing that until she starts asking you for a relationship.

Wash, rinse, and repeat. It really IS that simple.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A simple rule that has served me well.

Match a woman's interest level and enthusiasm but less before you close her.

Talk to other women. Arrange new dates. You guys kissed, seed has been sown. If she fvcks up, her loss. Let her hamster run.