"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Next?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Went out with this chick Sunday night, I know her from a business I do work for regularly. Had a great dinner, we were the last customers in the place at about 9:20 then went out to her car and made out for about 10 min before I went to my truck and went home for the night. Was fine with that, don’t need to cause any kinda issues with that account trying to push for more right away.
She messaged me when she got home saying she had a great time and I said same, didn’t want to go home and she says we didn’t have to and mentions a few places we could have hung out longer but didn’t matter at that point.
Yesterday she messaged a couple times in the morning and then around noon I sent her a link to a funny video we talked about the night before. Since then I haven’t heard anything. Not over here freaking out about that, I have my hands full working most of the time, but just not normal for her compared to talking to her in the past.
I get that it could be a million different things, but would you reach out after getting no response or would you just next?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Don't text her right away. If you don't see her at work these days call her but not to chat, just to set up a date. If she then refuses your propositions or doesn't pick up a call, next her.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Went out with this chick Sunday night, I know her from a business I do work for regularly. Had a great dinner, we were the last customers in the place at about 9:20 then went out to her car and made out for about 10 min before I went to my truck and went home for the night. Was fine with that, don’t need to cause any kinda issues with that account trying to push for more right away.
She messaged me when she got home saying she had a great time and I said same, didn’t want to go home and she says we didn’t have to and mentions a few places we could have hung out longer but didn’t matter at that point.
Yesterday she messaged a couple times in the morning and then around noon I sent her a link to a funny video we talked about the night before. Since then I haven’t heard anything. Not over here freaking out about that, I have my hands full working most of the time, but just not normal for her compared to talking to her in the past.
I get that it could be a million different things, but would you reach out after getting no response or would you just next?
For a man who isnt freaking out about it you sure typed out a lot of details.

If you sent her something, and she didnt respond, you wait. After several days you can ping her again. At that point if she doesnt respond back enthusiastically and in a decent amount of time, move on.
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
For a man who isnt freaking out about it you sure typed out a lot of details.

If you sent her something, and she didnt respond, you wait. After several days you can ping her again. At that point if she doesnt respond back enthusiastically and in a decent amount of time, move on.
not freaking out lol just wanted to give enough details to give the whole picture
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
She failed to reply back. That is the entire story.

Just chill and see if she reaches out. Most dudes are so overjoyed texting a woman they forget the prize.....which is a woman sexually submitting.

That won't happen as long as a guy chases.
 

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
Paralysis of analysis...stop over thinking it. You sent her something funny she probably saw it and didn't respond because there was nothing to respond to. Shoot her a message and get her out on another date...no back and forth, just be direct with asking her out. Report back with what she says. Also how old is she?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
She failed to reply back. That is the entire story.

Just chill and see if she reaches out. Most dudes are so overjoyed texting a woman they forget the prize.....which is a woman sexually submitting.

That won't happen as long as a guy chases.
This is what happens when guys don't keep working on adding women to the pipeline. Honestly there are times I don't even realize a woman has stopped replying because others have already taken her place.

Always keep your pipeline full and at least double what can actively date. This allows for you to add and drop as needed with none of worrying about what will happen with any one woman.
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Paralysis of analysis...stop over thinking it. You sent her something funny she probably saw it and didn't respond because there was nothing to respond to. Shoot her a message and get her out on another date...no back and forth, just be direct with asking her out. Report back with what she says. Also how old is she?
Sounds good man. 29
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
This is what happens when guys don't keep working on adding women to the pipeline. Honestly there are times I don't even realize a woman has stopped replying because others have already taken her place.

Always keep your pipeline full and at least double what can actively date. This allows for you to add and drop as needed with none of worrying about what will happen with any one woman.
Ya unfortunately I’m so busy running my company I rarely have time to go out like I used to. Her being somewhere I work often helped with meeting her. Women aren’t the focus of my life at the moment, building my company is the most important thing.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Ya unfortunately I’m so busy running my company I rarely have time to go out like I used to. Her being somewhere I work often helped with meeting her. Women aren’t the focus of my life at the moment, building my company is the most important thing.
Gotcha. That is understandable. Maybe there will be some potential opportunities that present themself while you do that.
 
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
71
Reaction score
80
Age
44
Location
Los Angeles
(Sigh) Ok, soooooo...

Reality check: women don't actually like texting all that much. And yet, men continue to do it too much - we start liking a girl, we're eager to talk to her all the time, and we text at times when we shouldn't.

You took her out on a Sunday; Monday, she got stuff to do. Work, family stuff, etc. who knows - the point is, YOU ONLY NEED TO TEXT HER WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO ASK HER OUT ON A DATE.

That's literally it. Unless she's hitting you up out of nowhere for some reason just to say "hi" or send you a funny pic or meme, your only usage of the phone is to get a DATE. That means none of this trying to text her in-between dates, or hoping to get to know her or build rapport. NONE OF THAT.

I'm dating a woman right now that's 8 years younger than me. On average I see her 2 to 3 times a week, and we have s e x every time. EVERY TIME. And she also pays for half of our dates, knows how to cook, and is easily the nicest woman I've ever dated. (And yes, I treat her well, too).

You know how often I initiate text with her? Maaaaaaaybe 3 times a week. Mostly to set up dates, or respond to texts SHE initiated first. And they are never long drawn-out conversations.

Other than that, I barely have any kind of phone contact with her. I save up what would be text convos for when I see her in person, which is EXACTLY what you and all the other over-texters on these boards needs to do: stop texting these broads on a daily basis, it doesn't work to attract them!

As for what to do with THIS chick? You took her out Sunday; wait til Thurday or Sunday to ask her out again, and once you've set the date, THAT'S IT - don't text or call her or talk to her again until you've met up with her for the date. Then, after the date, go home... and don't contact her again for 4 days until you're ready to set up the next date, and keep doing that until she starts asking you for a relationship.

Wash, rinse, and repeat. It really IS that simple.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Went out with this chick Sunday night, I know her from a business I do work for regularly. Had a great dinner, we were the last customers in the place at about 9:20 then went out to her car and made out for about 10 min before I went to my truck and went home for the night. Was fine with that, don’t need to cause any kinda issues with that account trying to push for more right away.
She messaged me when she got home saying she had a great time and I said same, didn’t want to go home and she says we didn’t have to and mentions a few places we could have hung out longer but didn’t matter at that point.
Yesterday she messaged a couple times in the morning and then around noon I sent her a link to a funny video we talked about the night before. Since then I haven’t heard anything. Not over here freaking out about that, I have my hands full working most of the time, but just not normal for her compared to talking to her in the past.
I get that it could be a million different things, but would you reach out after getting no response or would you just next?
A simple rule that has served me well.

Match a woman's interest level and enthusiasm but less before you close her.

Talk to other women. Arrange new dates. You guys kissed, seed has been sown. If she fvcks up, her loss. Let her hamster run.
 
Top