Next time you see a blond asian chick...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
... ask her if that's her natural hair color! :D
Actually, if it looks real odds are she's from Hong Kong. They got AZN's mixed with the Brits there so you have cute AZN chicks with blond hair.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um...Discussion.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Next time you see a blond asian chick...

Originally posted by MVPlaya
Actually, if it looks real odds are she's from Hong Kong. They got AZN's mixed with the Brits there so you have cute AZN chicks with blond hair.

MV playa, buddy, don't take this the wrong way as I like you, but...

You're full of shyt. :p

There are no Asian-mixed people with blonde hair. The whites' genes are too weak (read: recessive) to dominate over the genes of non-whites. That is a matter of fact. I know some mixed Asian-whites that come out with Caucasian looking faces, but NEVER do they have blonde hair, as in Northern European looking. NEVER. They sometimes color or bleach the hair to pass for one, though. I know several mixed people, and I've found this to be the case. And more often than not (as true testament to the 'strength' of the Asian genes), they come out more Asian-looking that Caucasian looking. Sorry bro. :)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
There actually are people who look asian in south russia, but have blue eyes and blond hair.
That's the traces of Mongol blood that manifest themselves in those Eastern Euros. Subsequent infusions of Europoid blood after the expulsion of the Mongol-Tatar rulers by the end of the 15th century eventually 'washed out' the dominant physical traits of Mongoloids, but you still see blondes or otherwise Europoid looking Russians with large, square faces, prominent cheekbones, and slanted eyes. :)

There are also plenty of "pure-blood" Asians in Russia (it's a huge country that stretches to the end of Asia, after all). I've seen people with Russian nationality that look completley Mongol or Chinese. They are usually Kazakh or Uzbek (Central Asian) or from the Far North or Siberian Russia, where Inuit-Mongol looking peoples exist in healthy numbers. Check her out on the net: Irina Pantaeva. If you hadn't read her name or heard her thick Russian accent, you would have thought she was Korean or something.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0659763/ (no photo, do a google search of her... she's a famous model)

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys serious with this Discovery Channel stuff? LoL :p

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm strange but scandinavian women are almost the only girls I like. There are some scarse good looking europeans around like Heidi Klum and also some american chicks. I absolute can't find any asian or black girl attractive, only exception are some brazillian/spanish chicks. I actually think Halle Berry is below average which makes people really disturbed :p

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a fvck? I once dyed my hair blonde, and two months later I had roots 2 inches long. Then some lady says "you color your hair" and I was like, you're Captain Obviouses wife, right?

It's called fashion yall, it doesn't take a fvckin rocket scientist.
Who cares?

Women wear make-up and perfume because they're ugly and they stink. Get over it.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I think I'm strange but scandinavian women are almost the only girls I like. There are some scarse good looking europeans around like Heidi Klum and also some american chicks. I absolute can't find any asian or black girl attractive, only exception are some brazillian/spanish chicks. I actually think Halle Berry is below average which makes people really disturbed :p

Personally, I don't think there is anything as hot as a 'All-Swedish' (like All-American, but that's BS term...) girl. Blonde, rosy cheeks and blue/green eyes. But the thing is that those pale bytches age like SHYT. Pale people have bad skin, simply because their light pigmentation ensures easy sun damage, and also because blemishes appear more prominent on their skin. So while I might love to bang some Scandie girls when they're young and sexy, I might have to stick to brunettes or ethnic women for marriage. HAha..... that's just me being silly, but you get the idea. :p

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should check out some Danes or Norwegians then :) The two hottest girls I've EVER seen were norwegians... A 18 year old and a 20 year old. There was just something about them that said "I'm a goddess" I had great fun dancing and talking with these two. I'm not quite sure what was so special about them. Their body was perfect, it wasn't skinny, it wasn't fat, it just had PERFECT curves and ratio between hips, ass, abs, tits, shoulders. It was like seeing a lamborghini murcielago.

The good thing about swedish blondes is that they ARE actually less intelligent. I've met many swedish blonde girls and I've yet to meet any of them that ain't less intelligent most often also slutty.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE

Kineti[C]harm:
Good looking asians don't exist.
That's your personal opinion, they are like *******s, everyone has one but should keep it to themself if they want to state it as a matter of fact.

What really urks me is Asians getting surgery to look European.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: RE

Originally posted by AmgineEX

What really urks me is Asians getting surgery to look European.

It's just internalized racism, from seeing too many damn movies, music vids, magazines, and general images with white people. Blacks suffer from it too - mixed/mulatto girls are more prized than pure African or darker women, and if you haven't noticed most black female celebrities get weaves to lengthen their hair, get blond weaves, etc. All people of color living in a majority white country suffer from this. In fact, with the globalization of media, people in parts of the world where whites are NOT the majority are beginning to feel the pinch - they see their movie stars look a certain way (white), and emulate them. It's sad. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
kinetic harm,

if you think halle barry is below average than you probably have at least a llittle homo tendencies :)

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Next time you see a blond asian chick...

Originally posted by jakethasnake

There are no Asian-mixed people with blonde hair. The whites' genes are too weak (read: recessive) to dominate over the genes of non-whites. That is a matter of fact. I know some mixed Asian-whites that come out with Caucasian looking faces, but NEVER do they have blonde hair, as in Northern European looking. NEVER. They sometimes color or bleach the hair to pass for one, though. I know several mixed people, and I've found this to be the case. And more often than not (as true testament to the 'strength' of the Asian genes), they come out more Asian-looking that Caucasian looking. Sorry bro. :)
Well there you go again jake...

look at this statement that you made " The whites' genes are too weak"

Now do you see what I'm talking about with you.

Your also wrong. One of my hobbies is to study mixtures of people..to see what strenghts they take on from the mix. (I'm a trainer)

I've seen asian mix kids with blond hair...it's very rare but I've seen them in the last year and it does facinate me.

I've seen black mix with white with blond hair...my own grandson whom also has blue eyes.

I have two twin nephews...they are not identical:

1. looks mixed
2. the other took on his mothers genes..he has straight blond hair and grey eyes...

Of course your going to say that Black genes are weak and inferior correct.

Reaction score
Re: Re: RE

It's just internalized racism, from seeing too many damn movies, music vids, magazines, and general images with white people. Blacks suffer from it too - mixed/mulatto girls are more prized than pure African or darker women, and if you haven't noticed most black female celebrities get weaves to lengthen their hair, get blond weaves, etc. All people of color living in a majority white country suffer from this. In fact, with the globalization of media, people in parts of the world where whites are NOT the majority are beginning to feel the pinch - they see their movie stars look a certain way (white), and emulate them. It's sad. :rolleyes:

LMFAO! Your so full of shyt Jake.

"noticed most black female celebrities get weaves to lengthen their hair, get blond weaves,"

a few did for a while. Holly barry set a trend for short and sassy...its what ever the trend is." Mulatto's as you call them were popular for a while, then they went outta style and that new singer is bringing it back...just like dreds went in and out...

It's not an attempt to emulate white anymore jakey...it's an attempt to keep up with fashions.

remember cross colors...you probably didn't since you live in Asia some where buried deep studying book lore on people...

And before you begin...my ex-wife is the almost the same complexion as I am.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Next time you see a blond asian chick...

Awww.... I love you too, Jakey

But I get this from my friend who lived in Hong Kong for 15 years. I don't know about the genetic aspects. But according to him blond AZN's (i've met 1, to be exact, yes natural) the British who took over Hong Kong in the Opium Wars have led to a moderate British presence in Hong Kong and interracial mixing has resulted in a few blond AZN's. Btw., where do you get that White genes are recessive? Maybe a few white traits tend to be recessive, but not most/all, I'd guess.