Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next move?

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So yeah a girl in my college math class that i thought was hot talked to me the other day out of nowhere. About my tattoos and stuff, i introduced myself and she did as well, then we went back to paying attention to the teacher. I was thinking about just asking her with a note to get some coffee, since our teacher is a nazi. Is this lame or what?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swede54
So yeah a girl in my college math class that i thought was hot talked to me the other day out of nowhere. About my tattoos and stuff, i introduced myself and she did as well, then we went back to paying attention to the teacher. I was thinking about just asking her with a note to get some coffee, since our teacher is a nazi. Is this lame or what?
why not just wait till after class..

if you've both got a break for an hour or something, just say, hey, lets go grab some coffee..

or, if your a bit shy..

hey, can you help me with this maths problem? we'll go grab a coffee..

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Problems with those scenarios is she walks out pretty fast after class, and we have no breaks in the class.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what if she walks fast out of class? Talk to her while she is leaving or right after the class ends. There has to be some time there.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would try and ask her before class starts if she sits near you. Or try better to catch her on her way out.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Next move?

Originally posted by 007~JC
Yeah something like that. But if you are gonna meet up make sure you have an alterior plan to isolate her so you guys are in private.

other then going to get coffee i got no ideas.