Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Newbie not getting screwbie’d

Darwinious

Reaction score
Ok so I’m on a break from my missus and, whilst on this break I’ve just discovered all this stuff and how plugged into the female matrix I have been all my life. She has withheld sex for months, says she’s gone off it and is now deciding whether or not she wants us to be together.
I have learned that I was complicit in this because I lost my masculinity and became a needy beta years ago, basically asking nicely if perhaps we could have sex later if it’s not too much trouble etc...

Now I’m armed with this knowledge I’m at ease with whatever she wants because if I do go back it’ll be on my terms or I’m off to get a place of my own and she can stick it up her (sizeable) ass. Her loss, definitely not mine!

I’m not worried about her for the moment, not even bothering to text her now, just focused and working on myself.

My request is really for advice at this stage, given how new to all this I am.

Many thanks.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She has withheld sex for months, says she’s gone off it and is now deciding whether or not she wants us to be together
Easy answer-

Step 1: Tell her that "you will make her mind up for her and you are going to go a different direction and start seeing other people. No discussion, you have made your mind up. Do not contact me because I am not going to respond back".

Step 2: Go hit up new chicks and start dating ASAP. And dont respond back to the bytch.

Step 3: Never take that bytch back.

There is probably another guy banging her. As a friend of mine says "Unless she is a vegetarian lesbian, she is getting her meat somewhere".

Hope this helps.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy answer-

Step 1: Tell her that "you will make her mind up for her and you are going to go a different direction and start seeing other people. No discussion, you have made your mind up. Do not contact me because I am not going to respond back".

Step 2: Go hit up new chicks and start dating ASAP. And dont respond back to the bytch.

Step 3: Never take that bytch back.

There is probably another guy banging her. As a friend of mine says "Unless she is a vegetarian lesbian, she is getting her meat somewhere".

Hope this helps.
I would skip your first step on his case, she already did this, he only didn't notice.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, get new women in the mix asap, it's amazing how your views change when you have other options and can focus you're attention elsewhere without having to feel lonely. Spin other plates up, it takes a bit of time but once you get them going you're not at the mercy of one girls whims and mood swings and you're a lot happier

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gone off sex ??? No, she’s gone off sex with you. Sorry to have to point that out. This was the deal at end of my marriage. Sex was a bargaining chip. Run away. Find other women. Do not let this one leave you hanging while she decides if you’ll be a couple. Take back your power.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss it good bye, do your own thing, go enjoy life with new women! It will be best for your improvement and mental health.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I’m on a break from my missus and, whilst on this break I’ve just discovered all this stuff and how plugged into the female matrix I have been all my life. She has withheld sex for months, says she’s gone off it and is now deciding whether or not she wants us to be together.
I have learned that I was complicit in this because I lost my masculinity and became a needy beta years ago, basically asking nicely if perhaps we could have sex later if it’s not too much trouble etc...

Now I’m armed with this knowledge I’m at ease with whatever she wants because if I do go back it’ll be on my terms or I’m off to get a place of my own and she can stick it up her (sizeable) ass. Her loss, definitely not mine!

I’m not worried about her for the moment, not even bothering to text her now, just focused and working on myself.

My request is really for advice at this stage, given how new to all this I am.

Many thanks.
If doesn't want to have sex with you then kick her out and divorce her. Why would anyone ever put up with that? You got friendzoned by your wife.