Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Year's Day Problem

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys. I came back home to miami from graduate school. I'm currently on my break. I've been going out almost everyday.

Recently on one of my outings, I've met these two girls at a local restuarant. I went up to both of them, talked for about 40 minutes, got their number and invited them out for New Years. However, at that time, i didn't have an exact plan for New Years. I called both of them on friday and told them that we were going to celebrate New Year's at my friend's house on saturday. They were really excited.

Here is the problem (don't laugh). I live only 10 minutes away from where the new year's party is going to be and these girls live about an hour a way (2 hours to get pick them up and to go to the party) . I really hate driving!!! I will probably have to borrow my brother's car to pick them up. I would rather have them drive and meet me at my friend's house instead of me driving that hour. What do yall think? Should I ask them to drive up to miami or should i just drive these girls myself since it is New Year's Eve.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have them drive, man. Tell them you can't come before because you have to (insert cool activity here).

If you pick them up, it will seem like you REALLY WANT them to come, i.e. dependant on them for something. Remember, your New Years in going to be great with or without them. They are coming because their New Years will be nothing without the time you show them.

Also, make sure this party kicks a**. :)

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice. I definitely will have them drive.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definately make them drive here. It makes you look desperate if you pick them up. Dante knows what hes talking about.