Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New work rules

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger, There was no bottled water we drank water from the tap (bathroom tap at night) when we played footy we shared the same bottle of pop... After we'd wiped it with our mucky sleeves. I know that it's not hygienic, but we never caught an illness

You could have a laugh and say a lot more than you can nowadays. Nowadays you are scared to say something in case it gets you fired or in jail!

In my new job i notice the men only have a cuppa soup all day at work. Whilst I'm not afraid to bring in a big meal. In my offices its mostly women. The men sit in canteen eating their pots of crap so quiet like they are afraid to make a noise.
Now the virus is here, I fear things may get ever more gay.

Attachments

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
My meal plan consists of eating almost 3,000 calories a day. I bring a **** load of to work everyday and don't care. Most people I work with get take out / fast food most days. I also drink the tap water. In the US you can get the reports for the tap water. Where I am at, the water is good.