New wardrobe, red flag?

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I get it. Women like to shop. Maybe not all, but most. I noticed a weird change recently with this girl. She got invited to a wedding and she went all out for it. Shoes, new dress, even a new hair style. She’s not even in it, just a guest. Very fishy. Then, on two separate occasions she went on a shopping spree, came back with copious amounts of new clothes. Having known her for about a while now she’s never done anything like this before. On a good note, still hooking up very often. Thoughts?

A

AJ84

Look, I get it. Women like to shop. Maybe not all, but most. I noticed a weird change recently with this girl. She got invited to a wedding and she went all out for it. Shoes, new dress, even a new hair style. She’s not even in it, just a guest. Very fishy. Then, on two separate occasions she went on a shopping spree, came back with copious amounts of new clothes. Having known her for about a while now she’s never done anything like this before. On a good note, still hooking up very often. Thoughts?
She had a shopping spree. Women tend to do this from time to time. She's female. We like to shop for clothes and sometimes overdo it. Women also like to get dressed up for weddings.
Dial it down a bit and chill :)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if she's like 99% of the sluts out there, she knows she can pickup more orbiters from a wedding. Yay, a new flavor of the month.:p

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this what things are coming to OP is assessing that shes presenting herself well and goes clothes shopping which every woman i know does excessively?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would only be a bit worried if she was your gf. I knew this woman who was always purchasing new "going out" clothes. She was wearing her new wardrobe when I took her out while her bf sat at home.