Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New to the Red Pill and perplexed already.

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
So far still good, nothing jumping out at me. Defiantly fighting oneitis with her. She works, I work we don't overly text, she calls sometime I call sometimes. I did give her a small Christmas gift, she mentioned a certain cheesecake in convo 3-4 weeks before, so I gave her one. She was very receptive and even teared a bit!

Wednesday after date and passionate kissing I mentioned, I'm off lets go out this weekend, she eagerly agrees and said I need to double check my work schedule (er nurse and they are short staffed with covid)

I want to keep controlling the frame..... nothing has been confirmed since that night

A) Let her bring it back up?
B) send text or call her and say "I'm busy riding with my mtb friends in the morning, lets go for a hike and get tacos in the afternoon"

thoughts?

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always said, you dont know what type girl/relationship you have until you have your first big fight or disagreement. Til then she can just be acting and pretending to be something shes not but when you fight you see her true colors and how she really feels about you deep down by how she handles it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far still good, nothing jumping out at me. Defiantly fighting oneitis with her. She works, I work we don't overly text, she calls sometime I call sometimes. I did give her a small Christmas gift, she mentioned a certain cheesecake in convo 3-4 weeks before, so I gave her one. She was very receptive and even teared a bit!

Wednesday after date and passionate kissing I mentioned, I'm off lets go out this weekend, she eagerly agrees and said I need to double check my work schedule (er nurse and they are short staffed with covid)

I want to keep controlling the frame..... nothing has been confirmed since that night

A) Let her bring it back up?
B) send text or call her and say "I'm busy riding with my mtb friends in the morning, lets go for a hike and get tacos in the afternoon"

thoughts?
I lead. She follows or #next.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Don’t overthink things. You are analyzing everything to death. Enjoy her, enjoy yourself, have fun, laugh. Too much aloofness will backfire so don’t be contrived.

Sometimes you find a cool person you vibe with. Be the man & let her relax into being the woman. Don’t contort yourself into someone you aren’t.

Keep going as you are. Have fun and move forward.

Cheers

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am clearly in my head with this one! Great info
In your defense you've been nuked by girl power since birth. The old school pickup stuff is dated now as is the old Archives by Rooshv. The bare bones basic framework is still useful today. Mystery Method emphasis on compliance, preselection, 3sec rule among other insights. Doc Loves System emphasis on HER INTEREST LEVEL is key. Guage interest based on compliance.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Don’t overthink things. You are analyzing everything to death. Enjoy her, enjoy yourself, have fun, laugh. Too much aloofness will backfire so don’t be contrived.

Sometimes you find a cool person you vibe with. Be the man & let her relax into being the woman. Don’t contort yourself into someone you aren’t.

Keep going as you are. Have fun and move forward.

Cheers
This is good advice.

Haha I think you are analyzing the fun out of all of this.

Things are going great. You like her. She likes you. Shes not playing games. I wouldn't look for problems when there are none.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good advice.

Haha I think you are analyzing the fun out of all of this.

Things are going great. You like her. She likes you. Shes not playing games. I wouldn't look for problems when there are none.
I agree.

It's ok to have loose guidelines and red flags to look for but in cases like this, it doesn't help to over think and self sabotage yourself either.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, definitely tap into the resource but exercise common sense. I took more from evo psych and actually getting girls. The red pill have experience but are not actively Infield or most are not. Personally, I rather learn from people who are in the game versus preaching in the comforts of their home with a fat or unattractive wife.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to be doing fine, but I think you need to stop thinking so much. The basic thing here is to avoid putting all your life's focus on here, and I'm feeling that a little bit. You MUST have your own life/frame that she can fit into, not the other way around.

One piece of advice here - nurses are always a little crazy (you should know this), and slightly crazy girls play the game more than anyone else. If you show weakness, she will drop your ass, tell all her friends and genuinely eat you alive. You better keep this on your terms.

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I've kept my frame and realized I was overthinking everything with this one. I believe I was getting oneititis with her and refocused my attention.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I've kept my frame and realized I was overthinking everything with this one. I believe I was getting oneititis with her and refocused my attention.
Men need to train off the default provide and protect. Women lost this.

If bombs drop or terrorism, she's "equal." **** her. If it's your girl, wife, mother of your child, power to you. This default is dead. She gets the following as a by product of compliance, femininity, and calling All In, allocating her peak smv. Top form smv 18-23. Not pushing 30. Not bulking season or danger zone.